Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Do You Have An Issue Or Question in Fundamentals of Project Management?

Hello Learners,

Do you have a question about the course? Please follow the steps below for support and to ensure you have a meaningful experience in the course.

Step 1: Click the "? Help" button on the bottom-right of your screen!
    This is a great resource with answers to many frequently asked questions (FAQ). Just type in a key word to find the FAQ that closely matches your question.

Step 2: Post below!
    If you have a course-specific question, please reply to this thread and let the Course Ambassadors and our Course Operations team know how we can assist you! We are always here to support :)

Are you having a technical issue?

Click to visit the Support Portal
    If you cannot find an answer to your question in the Support Portal or are having a technical issue, you can submit a support ticket. Try to be as specific as possible so that we can assist you as quickly and effectively as we can!

We hope this helps support you through the course so that you can have the best possible experience. Thank you in advance for your patience with any issues you might experience. And as always….

Happy Learning!

• I have 2 questions.

1. I have received notifications of replies to my post. I click on the notification and then it brings me to the thread of the discussion, but I cannot specifically see where the reply for me is.

2. I am completing peer assessments in Module 2. I clearly received 1 peer assessment file, but as I moved to number 2, there was no associated file. Is this an error on my side or in the module?

1 Reply
  • @MphoH said in Do You Have An Issue Or Question in Fundamentals of Project Management?:

I have 2 questions.

1. I have received notifications of replies to my post. I click on the notification and then it brings me to the thread of the discussion, but I cannot specifically see where the reply for me is.

2. I am completing peer assessments in Module 2. I clearly received 1 peer assessment file, but as I moved to number 2, there was no associated file. Is this an error on my side or in the module?

Hello @MphoH, thank you for posting your questions. We appreciate your hard work in the course :)

1. We understand that the notification feature can be a bit confusing, and we are working to improve it! Thank you for your feedback.
    2. If there is no file ready for review for your peer assessment, please check back soon as sometimes you must wait a few days in order to receive one of your peers' assignments. If the file that is uploaded is blank or cannot be opened, please grade according to the rubric (choosing the lowest scores). Does that help answer your question?
  • Thank you @Mark_G . All makes perfect sense. I will check back into the peer assessment tab.

• Hello, I don't seem to find peers with whom to discuss the gantt chart with? regards Anona

2 Replies
  • @AN1011_1213 said in Do You Have An Issue Or Question in Fundamentals of Project Management?:

Hello, I don't seem to find peers with whom to discuss the gantt chart with? regards Anona

Hello @AN1011_1213, thank you for posting your question. Have you tried to post in the module discussion? That could be a great place to discuss it with your peers!

• @AN1011_1213 said in Do You Have An Issue Or Question in Fundamentals of Project Management?:

Hello, I don't seem to find peers with whom to discuss the gantt chart with? regards Anona

You are welcome!

• Hello, what shall I do, there are no peers responding. I have tried to open discussion on the gantt chart, but am not winning. Please kindly help? I would like to complete the peer review before the deadline.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.