Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is Adetayo Adebisi,i live in ogun state Nigeria,a graduate of chemistry from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. Am planning to start an NGO soon and am here to learn and meet people of like minds.

1 Reply
  • @adetayo said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

My name is Adetayo Adebisi,i live in ogun state Nigeria,a graduate of chemistry from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. Am planning to start an NGO soon and am here to learn and meet people of like minds.

Hi Adetayo, thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your motivation for being here. We hope that you will achieve your aim of participating in this course instruction. Best Wishes.

• @kwaseudedoo said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi every one my name is Doozan, i live in Benue state, am currently in the N-power health program. I am here to learn and improve on my self.

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your motivation for being here. We hope that you will learn and also be willing to share ideas with your colleagues.

• Hello Createabitionate (Creative, Ambitious & Passionate) Nigerians,

My name is Olanrewaju Okunola popularly known as 'Apostle Larry'. I live in Agbowo, Ibadan, and i'm the CEO of www.trigitalhub.com - a freelance digital marketing firm into Web, Graphics, Social & Content. I joined this community seeking to learn, network & impact in others in my niche and interest.
    Thanks.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

What is your name?
    Samuel Ugochukwu Okoh
    Where do you live?
    Borno State
    Where do you work?
    World Food Programme
    What is your role?
    IT Telecommunication, Security and Intelligence
    Why did you choose to join this community?
    To Learn and get the best out of the courses offered here.

• Hi, my name is Olusegun Shomefun and I am currently working with FATE Foundation (https://fatefoundation.org) Nigeria. FATE Foundation is an NGO which provides aspiring, emerging and experienced entrepreneurs with training, knowledge and information on how to start, grow and sustain their businesses. As the IT Manager with 9 years experience in managing all IT related activities to support entrepreneurs in and out of the country, My goals will be to get equip to design an implementation plan and develop strategies that will ensure long-term impact for my own organizations. I am so happy to be part of this course and I will like to join a team since working together is better than working alone.

• Hello everyone. My name is Ibrahim Saka. I work with a Literacy Integration and Formal Education (LIFE) Foundation Lagos based NGO/Adoptions Agency that specializes in promoting the interest of vulnerable, institutionalized and economically disadvantaged children by providing humanitarian aids through local and international adoptions. I function in the projects department where we undertake measures to advocate and provide quality quality education particularly to children whose parent cannot afford

• Hello everyone. My name is Fatade Akinyemi and I live in ogun state, Nigeria. I'm currently working as an assistant lecturer in a polytechnic here in ogun state. I joined this community because I intend starting an NGO in the nearest future.

1 Reply
  • Am Isaac Toyin Jolayemi by name. An Economic lecturer from Thr Federal Polytechnic Bida Niger State Nigeria.
    Am tired of teaching students and graduate with mentality of depending on government for all. My main goal is to have impactful knowledge in this course to freely liberate as many youths in such dependence syndrome and have a better life.
    May you all achieve your aim in this study
    Thanks
    Isaac T.J

• Hello everyone, am Kelejehovah. I reside in Abuja. Am glad being here. I would love to learn all there is to know about the course.

Thanks

• @g_ben said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hello everyone. My name is Fatade Akinyemi and I live in ogun state, Nigeria. I'm currently working as an assistant lecturer in a polytechnic here in ogun state. I joined this community because I intend starting an NGO in the nearest future.

Compliment to you. Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your motivation for being here. We hope that you will learn and also be willing to share ideas with your colleagues.

• @kyari said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

@twergywhite said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Nigeria community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?
    I am John Oluwafemi Olla from Moniya, Ibadan, Nigeria. I work in one of the rural communities in Akinyele Local Government in Moniya as Programme Director. I am here to learn the best practice from all in the house

Hi everyone, I am Kyari Emmanuel Jonah,joining you from Nigeria live in Kaduna .I currently do not work for any organization.My goal is sto learn the most I can about M & E toboost my employability.I would like to join a team to help me be more successful in this venture as I have no experience as regards to M & E. Looking to have a great learning experience with you all.

Hey Kyari Emmanuel, thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your motivation for being here. We hope that you will learn and also be willing to share ideas with your colleagues.

• Good day. I'm Akinwoleola Joseph, a member of Primus Team. I'm here because I need improvement on my leadership ability.

• Hi everyone, i am Mercy Adamu, i live in Abuja and work with an NGO as an M&E officer, i'm here for added knowledge.
    Regards.

• Hello Everyone,
    I am Akano Mutiu Oluleye, i work as an Information Technology IT Professional and live in Lagos, Nigeria. I am planning to go into NGO and to learn more practice from the house and the institution

• Hi, I am Bassey Michael, currently unemployed and lives in Nigeria. I want to learn and explore.

U
    1 Reply
  • My name is Olalekan Ahmed. I'm a communucation professional with special interests in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations . I am based in Lagos Nigeria and have a burning passion for development and social change issues . I'm hoping to acquire new skill sets so I can assist formidable NGOs with their works

• Hi,everyone,I am keshiro Michael by name, from Lagos, Nigeria.I am currently working with first Bank Nigeria Ltd on contract basis as a facility Office in one of our head office annex.I joined this community to improve my skills.thank you

• My name is Othomjah Ibitham, I reside in Calabar, Cross River State. I am here to learn more about the course to enable me communicate effectively with clients and workmates.

• @ItoroAbasi said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi, I am Bassey Michael, currently unemployed and lives in Nigeria. I want to learn and explore.

GOOD MEETING YOU

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Nigeria community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello Everyone,

I am Elvis, and I live in Abuja, Nigeria. I am currently working as the Business Development Officer at a Supply Chain Management Firm. I am joining this community to learn from everyone and also broaden my knowledge on the use and application of project management on the business.

Thank you and hope to meet everyone.

Elvis

O
    1 Reply
  • @Bmoffoi said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi everyone,

Hello Everyone,

I am Elvis, and I live in Abuja, Nigeria. I am currently working as the Business Development Officer at a Supply Chain Management Firm. I am joining this community to learn from everyone and also broaden my knowledge on the use and application of project management on the business.

Thank you and hope to meet everyone.

Elvis

Hello everyone, my name is Olawande Adediran. I live in Lagos and work with a Market and Social Research Group. This course is particularly useful for me in servicing clients in the Development Sector.

• Hello everyone, I am sanusi Eyitayo Ibrahim. I am currently unemployed decided to join the community to futher improve myself

• Hi, my name is Emmanuel, i live in kaduna state, am currently working as a volunteer at justice and peace initiative kaduna state, also known as (jdpc). am here to learn and improve my skills.

• Hello! My name is Bello Abdullahi Gagi from Sokoto I'm currently working with Rural Women and Youth Development (RUWOYD -Nigeria) as Social Work Officer, I joined online University to help Developed my capacity in developmental work

• My name is James Enajite. I enrolled for the M&E certification and was awarded a certificate of completion and currently interested in a new course to develop my skills in organisation success. I will be glad to meet like minded people on the platform.
    Thank you

R
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, I am Audu Raphael I am a graduate of Mathematics/Statistics Education and I am a high school teacher. I hope to learn from discussion shared here as I seek to build capacity that would make me relevant to any organization I find myself and to my country and the global society.

• @jenajite said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

My name is James Enajite. I enrolled for the M&E certification and was awarded a certificate of completion and currently interested in a new course to develop my skills in organisation success. I will be glad to meet like minded people on the platform.
    Thank you

It would be interesting to learn from you. I have enrolled for M&E your contributions would be of much benefit to me. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Hello Community Members, I am Adekunle Idowu. I live in Ibadan. I work with a Consulting Firm as a Senior Consultant –Management, Finance and Taxation. I joined the Community to learn, build up and sharpen my skills for a new role in an INGO.

• Hello everyone. My name is Bola. I am a self employed Computer Science & Engineering graduate. I am here to learn and improve on myself.

• Hi, I'm Victor Ogunsola. I live in Lagos. I run a social enterprise and nonprofit in the water industry. I'm glad to be here. If you'd like to join a team for this course. I created one: Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs. Please feel free to join the team

• Hello my naija people, my name is mark from Lagos. I would love to meet Nigerians students here

• Am by name David Salihu from Abuja wish to join

• Hello everyone my name is Lemmy and I live in Abuja. I work with an NGO as the Emergency Education Program Manger, the foundation is into children education and it is called Emergency Education Program and under it we have the ICT pop up where we go to a community teach the kids little about ICT, we also create emergency education school just for 6 months in IDP camps where we can teach children that have never been to school as a result of the insurgence in the Northern part of Nigeria. we do this in IDP camps within the FCT, we also have the scholarship fund where all of this children are beneficiaries and we still go to communities to get more children to enroll. We are also building female entrepreneurs called Female Entrepreneur Program (FEP), we meet a need in any community like feeding, health etc called One Home ONE World (OHOW) and promote peace in secondary schools and universities which we call the Peace Campaign Initiative(PCI) through our peace clubs. I joined this community to first to learn, share ideas and develop myself .

• Hi Everyone my name is Vera Biayeibo from Lagos. I am currently not working but have a small business, i want to connect and learn from people with the same vision and possibly work with an NGO.

• Hi everyone, I'm Tonia, I stay in Abuja and work with a Government organization. Nice meeting everyone here. I would like to broaden my knowledge scope and meet new people. Thanks.

• Welcome everyone! It is wonderful to have you here :)

• Hello Everyone, my name is ERNEST UMEH, I work as a Resident Pastor of NEXUS ASSEMBLY ELIOZU in Nigeria. I live and work in Port Harcourt. I work as Administrative Personnel of the church.
    I believe this course will broaden my scope and horizons as well as grow my social network.
    I graciously welcome everyone on board.
    PST ERNEST UMEH

Hi everyone,

Hello Everyone, my name is ERNEST UMEH, I work at one of the leading and fast growing Church in Nigeria. I live and work in Port Harcourt. I work as the Resident Pastor and church Administrator.
    I believe this course will broaden my scope and horizons as well as grow my social network.
    I graciously welcome everyone on board.
    Pastor Ernest .N. Umeh

Hi everyone,

My name is Douye Mercy, am a Nigeria
    I reside in Lagos state
    I'm a photo artist
    I chose to join this community so as to learn, relearn and unlearn

Hi everyone,

I am Adebayo Adekunle, I reside in Lagos Nigeria and work with Kantar Public Nigeria (trading as TNS RMS Nigeria Limited). I play a role of senior research executive. I joined this group to meet new people, learn from each other and help each other grow.

• hello everyone my name is Ebenezer . I live and work KADUNA Nigeria and i am currently working with an NGO in kaduna as a volunteer. I choose to join this community to meet Great mind people and to learn more in other to get a better job to add to my skill.

• My Name is Rabiu Garba, I am live and working in Jigawa State Nigeria am working with State Primary Health Care Development Agency as an M&E. I joint this community to update and meet with new friends to improve my career.

H
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone, I'm Agbo Solomon from Lagos, Nigeria. It's feels good to always learn something new

• My Name is Afeso Daniel. I live in Lagos.
    My goal is to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to help me secure a job in the future as a fresh graduate currently undergoing the one NYSC program which is compulsory in Nigeria.
    I joined a team to learn more to increase my skills set and also meet great minds to share knowledge. I am open to new opportunities.

• Hi am Susan Opurum from Abuja, I work with HIFASS as HR Manager. i join to learn more about global ideas.

• Hi everyone, my name is Oluwafemi, I live in Ilorin - Nigeria. I 'm currently a student of Obafemi Awolowo University. I choose to join this community to meet new people with similar interest, share ideas and learn from each other.

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Akan Udofia, I reside in Lagos. I am a Digital Marketing, Blogger, Creative Writer and Entrepreneur. I am the director of Acandav International Company, a marketing firm established and located in Lagos, Nigeria. I found myself on this group because I have a zeal to learning and will like to network by promoting our common interest with like minded individuals. while looking forward to meet everyone on the group.

• Hi all. My name is Rachael Arowolo, I am based in Ibadan, Oyo state. I work with a not for profit organisation with the intent of making social development benefit young people in Nigeria. I am looking forward to collaborations and learn new skills that will improve my work in urban and rural communities in Nigeria.

• Hello everyone,MY Name is David chidiebere Nwaoba , I live in Lagos,I am currently working with an NGO in Lagos Known as Jakin N.G.O. My essence of joining the community is to meet new people who will connect and inform the organization to grants and funds project outside

Hi everyone,

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. *What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?
    Hey my name is Douglas Daniel, 400l Final yr primary education studies (pes) student of university of abuja residing also in Abuja. As an educationist,I teach while on holidays orienting parents & guidance on the need and importance of early childhood or primary education, secondly I wish to develop my passion for web & graphic design, marketing & programming and possibly be an entrepreneur after graduation . I joined philanthropy university to share ideas and learn from members with similar interest
    snoopdougles@yahoo.com

Hi everyone,

I'm Maryjacob, live in Abuja. I'm presently coordinating an International network/movement of youths in Nigeria. Also, I work with a youth platform that is centered on human capacity building.
    I joined this community to increase my knowledge and to further meet like-minded people.

Hi everyone,

I'm Maryjacob, I live in Abuja. Currently coordinating an international youth network/movement in Nigeria. Also, working with a youth-led platform on human capital development,
    I joined this platform to gain more knowledge and to further meet more people.

Hi everyone,

Hi Great and promising Nigeriana Community, My name is Dennis I reside i Abuja currently developing my self,I choose this community to share ideas and learn from other promising Nigerians.

• Hi everyone My name is Oyiza and I live in Abuja Nigeria. A graduate of zoology from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria. Am currently unemployed, joined this platform to meet new people of different skills and to improve myself.

• @rabiu_garba said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

My Name is Rabiu Garba, I am live and working in Jigawa State Nigeria am working with State Primary Health Care Development Agency as an M&E. I joint this community to update and meet with new friends to improve my career.

Hello rabiu

• @Fabuche said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hello good people, My name is Fabian, I live in Abuja. I work with Hanovia Limited as a program officer. I chose to join this community to learn and broaden my network.

HI faucet.

• @SussHR said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi am Susan Opurum from Abuja, I work with HIFASS as HR Manager. i join to learn more about global ideas.

HI Susan

• Hello there,
    I m Misbahu Hamza and I live in Kano. I am a Product Manager at EnvestLab, s venture capital company recently founded in 2018. I chose to join this class to add more value to myself as well as contribute my quota in the process.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Hi All,
    This is Josh Amara, the CEO of Moja Solutions (www.moja-solutions.com)
    We are into Aviation consultancy, Quality and Safety Audit Audits and Gap analysis, Safety Signs production, corporate gift items and branding

• I am Abu, working with an NGO in northeast, am here to learn new skill to enhance my professional growth and network with great potential on dis platform.

• Hi Everyone, I am Joseph, I live and work in Abuja. I am the Chief Executive of Reverton.Net Ltd an Abuja based ICT firm. Introduction to Fund Raising will help my team and I take advantage of sources of funds for our education and healthcare projects.

W
    1 Reply

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, my name is Ejike Ihemdi I live in Abuja - Nigeria. I 'm currently working with an NGO "Doing What Works Initiative". I choose to join this community to meet new people with similar interest, share ideas and learn from each other and help improve my organisation

• My name Echendu David, i lived in Lagos and currently the Pioneers of a thinkFarm pltform called Friends Inspirational Hub. I join this platform as part of my goals to add new skills and expand my network.

• Hello, my name is Daniel and I live in Sapele Nigeria. I am currently working with a Asca Nigeria. I choose to join this community to learn more and share ideas.

• Hello, my name is Aishat Rabiu. I live in Ibadan Nigeria and I'm hoping to establish a fund raising initiative soon. I'm currently running a masters degree in Education. Thank you.

• Hello, my name is Aishat Rabiu. I live in Ibadan Nigeria and I'm hoping to establish a fund raising initiative soon. I'm currently running a masters degree in Education. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

My name is Charity Obukomena. I live in Delta state. Kwikmilz foods. Am a personal assistant. I chose to join the community to know about the things going on in Nigeria that am not really aware of or are not talked about in the news stations.

• Hello Everyone! I'm Linda Iroegbu, I work as a program Officer in a Non Governmental Organization headquartered in Abuja. I joined this community to gain more knowledge to be productive and relevant in my area of expertise.

W
    1 Reply

Hi everyone,

My name is Olalekan Abisola. I live in Lagos. I am currently seeking for a job placement.
    I joined this community because I want to learn. I am very much interested in building a career in development and I believe being a part of this community will help me in the achievement of this goal.
    I believe this community will equip me with the sound knowledge of varying topics, skills and tools required to build a sustainable career in the development sector.

• Hello Community, My name is Osagie Ighodaro AKA Wealth. I currently Live in Kubwa-Abuja, Im not working at the moment but currently learning programming on a free scale. I chose to join the Nigerian community because this is base. I tend to help grow the community also. Thank you all for being so nice.

My instagram handle is @wealthflow and twitter is @mastercrage.

Cheers

• @LynndaIro said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hello Everyone! I'm Linda Iroegbu, I work as a program Officer in a Non Governmental Organization headquartered in Abuja. I joined this community to gain more knowledge to be productive and relevant in my area of expertise.

• @Jaghatise said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi Everyone, I am Joseph, I live and work in Abuja. I am the Chief Executive of Reverton.Net Ltd an Abuja based ICT firm. Introduction to Fund Raising will help my team and I take advantage of sources of funds for our education and healthcare projects.

Hello Sir..... I would love to meet with you also. I live in Abuja.

Thanks

J
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Joy Opuro. I live in Warri, Delta State. I studied Education and English language and Literature. I am currently a Youth Corper teaching English language and Literature at Ugbuwangue Secondary School.

I joined this Community in a bid to a learn new skill for personal development and a way of helping to grow my local community.

• Hello all,

I am Ibraheem Oloye Mohammed, the CEO of Invigorate media (A design and multimedia creative company based in Lagos).

I'm also a volunteer and a member of the management team of one of the biggest NGO in Nigeria (SIDDIQAH PRIMO FOUNDATION - Siddiqah Street Kitchen), the latter explain why I'm here.

Looking forward to an awesome and a wonderful learning experience thereby improving the standard of living of the disadvantaged via Siddiqah Primo Foundation

• Hi everyone. I'm Margaret, currently not working but in partnership with an international company that deals on health and fitness packages

M
    1 Reply
  • @Megmiles said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi everyone. I'm Margaret, currently not working but in partnership with an international company that deals on health and fitness packages. Currently residing in portharcourt and I studied microbiology in the University. I joined this group to meet people with similar interest as mine in Nation Building.

J
    1 Reply
  • @Megmiles said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

@Megmiles said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi everyone. I'm Margaret, currently not working but in partnership with an international company that deals on health and fitness packages. Currently residing in portharcourt and I studied microbiology in the University. I joined this group to meet people with similar interest as mine in Nation Building.

Good to have you @Megmiles. Could you please define what you mean by "similar interest as mine".

• @wealthcontroller said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

@Jaghatise said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi Everyone, I am Joseph, I live and work in Abuja. I am the Chief Executive of Reverton.Net Ltd an Abuja based ICT firm. Introduction to Fund Raising will help my team and I take advantage of sources of funds for our education and healthcare projects.

Hello Sir..... I would love to meet with you also. I live in Abuja.

Thanks

@wealthcontroller, is this your real name? Which area in Abuja are you?

• Good to meet you all. My name is Balogun Ahmed and i live in Lagos.Am still a student. I joined this community so as to learn, share ideas and meet new people.

• Hi everyone, my name is Odunewu Funmilola , i live in lagos, and i currently work with an organisation called fotodadi foundation(its an organisation that helps fatherless children access quality education)I work as an admin assistant/customer service officer for the organisation. I chose to join this community to be able to meet and exchange ideas with like minds who are also interested in bridging the gap for finally disadvantaged kids that need to be in school.

• Hi everyone ! My name is Jennifer I’m currently doing my post graduate studies in Geographic information systems. I live in Abuja. I joined philanthropy University becox it offers me the opportunity to study without stress. I’m unable to find a team on establishing effective partnership. Kindly recommend

• Fred
    Hi everyone. So good to join you all in this program. I come from Abuja, Nigeria, I live and work at the nation's capital, Abuja. I am a researcher. I would like to take on courses on Fundraising activities because apart from my job, I do extra curricular activities that involves fundraising activities. I would like to work in a team-oriented setting in this course. Thank you so much for the opportunity and I look forward working with you all. Many thanks and God Bless

• Fred
    Hi everyone. So good to join you all in this program. I come from Abuja, Nigeria, I live and work at the nation's capital, Abuja. I am a researcher. I would like to take on courses on Fundraising activities because apart from my job, I do extra curricular activities that involves fundraising activities. I would like to work in a team-oriented setting in this course. Thank you so much for the opportunity and I look forward working with you all. Many thanks and God Blessbolded text

• I am Okemini Ogbonna, from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. I currently work with a PHC as an M&E. I am hoping to get a placement with an NGO, thus, I need experience.

• I'm Blessing from Lagos Nigeria currently not working with any NGO but I do volunteer whenever I see any opportunity

• My name is OLOWOYEYE ESTHER. I live at Millennium Estate opposite Ebenezer college, ijaiye ojokoro, lagos state. i am undergraduate of Biochemistry at Olabisi Onabanjo University. Because i am a Nigerian and these are my people. im so glad to be here. i hope we all work in unity. hello everyone

• Hello guys, I'm William and i Live in Lagos. I work with MELAD Multi Concepts LTD as a General Manager. I choose to be here to learn, Network and explore opportunities.

• Hey! My name is Maryam Jibril from Niger State, im a legal practitioner, so glad to be a member of this community

• Hello, community members.
    I am Fateemah, a social advocate based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am the founder of Educom Africa, where I work on projects geared towards education and communication for development. I joined this community to learn and network..

S
    1 Reply
  • @Fateemahiby said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hello, community members.
    I am Fateemah, a social advocate based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am the founder of Educom Africa, where I work on projects geared towards education and communication for development. I joined this community to learn and network..

Welcome Fatemaah, hope we can gladly work as a team.

• Oh thanks. It will be my pleasure.

• Hello, my name is Tokkitda Daniel Dauda, I live in Jos, Plateau State. I'm a fashion designer.
    Studied Guidance and Counseling.
    I joined the the community to learn, acquire skills and apply the knowledge learnt in community development.

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone my name is Meriji Paul Maikano, I am presently not working I joined philanthropy university to explore more and have more knowledge though I worked with an NGO before but I had to quit and go back to school

• Hello friends. I am Kate from Nigeria, living in Calabar. I'm not working at the moment. I joined the group to learn new skills and share experience.

L
    1 Reply
  • Hello, i am Abubakar Abdullahi, i live in Abuja. I'm a consultant for an NGO in Abuja, I'm here for self development and social interaction.

• Good Day everyone, my name is Matt, Currently Residing In Abuja - Nigeria. Working on an awareness campaign for the sensitization and prevention of AIDS in Kachia LGA Kaduna. I choose to join this community to broaden my knowledge, share ideas and eventually meet new people with allied interest.

• Hello everyone. My name is Temitope. I currently reside in Lagos. Masters degree in Environmental control and management. I joined this community to network with great minds, learn new skills and get a job

Hi everyone,

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.