Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi friends how to learn project management course from PHILANTHROPY.

• @Fkarmoo1 said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello, fellow learners I am a Project Coordinator in Ghana working with JOICFP in an International NGO who are into health projects. I enrolled into this course to broaden my knowledge in PM and get to meet other professionals from other countries to share ideas.

You are welcome FKAROO1, hope to learn from your ideas.

• @Laxmee said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello, I am Laxmi Dahal from a beautiful country Nepal. I am an entry level Public health professional who is very enthusiastic in learning different skills and ideas to manage the issues and problems in simplest way where may occur in my working career.

Hi Laxmi Dahal, it is glad to have you as a course mate.

• @Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Welcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I support @Kamilla to run course operations here at Philanthropy University.

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

5. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• @Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Welcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I support @Kamilla to run course operations here at Philanthropy University.

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Oluwaseyi Ale, I am from Nigeria, I work for Sozo Network Africa, where I serve as the Head of Administration, I plan to gain the basic skills meant to run projects effectively from taking this course.

• My Name is Mohamed Ahmed Jama.
    From Somalia.
    I work for Educational Institute as an Academic coordinator.
    I am very glad to participate this golden opportunity
    Thanks

• Hello Every One.
    I am Saqib Ali from Pakistan working with an INGO CAB International as Technical Assistant in a donor funded programme. I am here to learn about the fundamentals of project management to keep my project activates on track and to build network around the globe.
    Looking forward to learn a lot with you team.
    best
    Saqib

• Hello Everyone,

My name is Happy , I am based in Malawi. I work for a private Clinic called Lilongwe Pvt Clinic and I am looking forward to learn so much from everyone.

• @mohasirta said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

My Name is Mohamed Ahmed Jama.
    From Somalia.
    I work with Educational Institute as an Academic coordinator.
    I am very glad to participate this golden opportunity .
    Thanks

My Name is Vannessa Awounang.
    From Cameroon I work with Elizabeth Glaser pediatric Aids foundation as a Data clerk.
    I am very glad to participate to this opportunity in other to gain new more skill
    Thanks

• Hello my name is Emefa from Ghana, working with Trimark aquaculture centre. Im excited to join this programme to enable me better manage operations at my farm. happy to learn from you all

• Hello Everyone!! I am Parbati Dhungana from a land of glorious Himalayas, Nepal. I had recently earned the Bachelor's Degree in Public Health and eager to learn new skills. I am very excited to foster my knowledge on project management ahead.

L
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

I am call Tangwe Abraham Tamukum and I am joining the course from Germany though a Cameroonian by Nationality.

I am working for an organization in Cameroon known as the Pedagogic In-Service Training Program(ISTP) as a training adviser though presently developing my skills and competences by furthering my studies in Germany.

My goals in this course are to further develope my abilities and new concepts in project management and the skills acquired would be used to improve my work by helping in the transfer of knowledge to the other members of my team who are not opportune to be in this course like myself.

I am very interested to be part of a team in this course because it would lead to sharing of knowledge and preferably in an intercultural dimension.

Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

I have some basic knowledge of Project management through classroom work and practical experience.
    For instance, in a project, you need a goal, purpose or overall objective, output or results, activities and all tailored by scrupulous time management but above all in a streamline budgetary allocation.

V
    1 Reply
  • Hello Team ,

My name is Eyram Agbemava, working with a non profit organization that seeks to enhance the welfare of Humanity, we are into community projects, Supporting orphanages and rehabilitation of persons with substance abuse disorders.
    I have just been made the project manager. I really don't have a formal training and would like to use this medium to learn as much as I can to succeed in my role and also to support the organization in terms of efficiency in the management of projects.

I look forward to an exciting learning time.

• Hi, my name is Ohene Akowuah. I work with the Local Government and I look forward to having a fruitful learning and sharing experience with you all. All the best.

• Hello, everyone I am Olarewaju Olayiwola from Nigeria I work in a diagnostic centre, am willing to learn more about this course

• @Tangwe said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

I am call Tangwe Abraham Tamukum and I am joining the course from Germany though a Cameroonian by Nationality.

I am working for an organization in Cameroon known as the Pedagogic In-Service Training Program(ISTP) as a training adviser though presently developing my skills and competences by furthering my studies in Germany.

My goals in this course are to further develope my abilities and new concepts in project management and the skills acquired would be used to improve my work by helping in the transfer of knowledge to the other members of my team who are not opportune to be in this course like myself.

I am very interested to be part of a team in this course because it would lead to sharing of knowledge and preferably in an intercultural dimension.

Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

I have some basic knowledge of Project management through classroom work and practical experience.
    For instance, in a project, you need a goal, purpose or overall objective, output or results, activities and all tailored by scrupulous time management but above all in a streamline budgetary allocation.

Hello

• Hello everyone, My name is Emmy Bucyana from Kigali Rwanda. my background is Information Technology and Telecommunications, i look forward to have more in Project Management

B
    1 Reply
  • @ebucyana said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone, My name is Emmy Bucyana from Kigali Rwanda. my background is Information Technology and Telecommunications, i look forward to have more in Project Management

You are welcome. All the best!

• Hi, I am Tiana from Madagascar working on protected areas management. I have some basic knowledge on Project management but needs more improvement and new concepts for more success. I work in fact with local community and technicians which are very different in skills but needs all connectivity for a success in management. My goal in this course is in consequence to have new approach in project management, that I can use in my field after exchanging knowlegde between all of us.

• Hello Everyone, Myself Kiran Rajput. I am a Student from Gujarat, India. I enrolled in this course to Learn something New and to Increase my Knowledge on various topics.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

5. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hi Guys,
    I am Junior Kuffi from Nigeria, I currently work as a Program Analyst for the government. Am here to add these fundamentals to my skill set. I also have a bit of knowledge in the area of project management.

• Hallo everyone am SSUUNA ALLAN from Uganda, I work in an NGO as a data analyst and one of the core contribution under my job is project management through data collection.I will be looking forward to teaming up with anyone interested

• Hallo everyone am SSUUNA ALLAN from Uganda,i work in an NGO as a data analyst and as one of the job objectives lie project management through collecting the relevent data hence i open to leaning as much as possible about this topic.Am willing to team up with antone intersted

• Hello everyone! I'm Marian, and I'm joining from the Philippines. I'm a grant writer and researcher at Smarter Good, a fundraising consultancy firm based in the Bay Area, SF. I enrolled in the course to help me assist clients in designing sound project plans. I look forward to meeting like-minded unicorns and social workers passionate to create systemic impact, and would love to partner with you for this course if given the chance.

S
    1 Reply
  • My name is Egharevba ita from Nigeria,a medical professional with basic knowledge of project management.I hope to broaden my knowledge base and gain in-depth understanding of this course.Working with a team will be an added tool to enhance my understanding.

• @mnebreja said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone! I'm Marian, and I'm joining from the Philippines. I'm a grant writer and researcher at Smarter Good, a fundraising consultancy firm based in the Bay Area, SF. I enrolled in the course to help me assist clients in designing sound project plans. I look forward to meeting like-minded unicorns and social workers passionate to create systemic impact, and would love to partner with you for this course if given the chance.

You are welcomed.

• @SsuunaAllan said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hallo everyone am SSUUNA ALLAN from Uganda,i work in an NGO as a data analyst and as one of the job objectives lie project management through collecting the relevent data hence i open to leaning as much as possible about this topic.Am willing to team up with antone intersted

Henry from Zambia. Have you started the course yet

• Let's help each other know the assignment

• Hello! my name is Ogundare Feyisayo, am joining this platform from Nigeria. i currently work with an NGO as the Monitoring and Evaluation officer, hoping to be the Project Manager soon. my goals for this course is to learn more on project management, by using cost-effective strategies to deliver efficient result. I also hope to meet and network with great minds here to share ideas. i am interested in joining a team for this course because working with teams makes learning much more easier. I have little to no experience with project management.

• Sanuel David
    UN world food programme
    Monitoring Assistant
    Damaturu, Yobe State
    Nigeria.

• BERNARD UDOEKPO
    PROGRAM OFFICER
    NSHIP- YOBE STATE

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Bernard Chanda Chimbele from Lusaka, Zambia. I'm the advocacy manager and secretary General for the Zambia network of Young people living with HIV and affected (ZNYP). I came to learn and get to know more people from around the world, and also share ideas..
    Thank you!

• Hello ? am Tolossa Mersha from Ethiopia .I have been working in oromia regional health Bureau as Global sanitation fund technical adviser. I want to work with team and planned to have comrehenssive knowledge on Managing project.

• Hi,My name is Lilian. I am working for Amref Health Africa as I project officer at Tanzania country, in the Lake Zone. Am
    taking this course to learn new skills and increase my career which will enable me to do my best at my project. Am interested to join my Team mates because as a team we will be more successful to meet our objectives. I have experience on running maternal, child health and reproductive health projects.

• I am Dr.Md.Shahidul from Banglades, working as program manager in a INGO in Bangladesh in Rohingya camp, Cox's Baza, Banglades.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

I am Anshu from India. I am a computer Science student. I want to learn about project management. I am not interested in joining any team for this course.

• My name is Hjra Abdallah,joining from kenya and am working for a BPO company as an Agent.i will be pleased to join the team because its my first time experience in Project management.

• am Themba Mazyopa i stay in Zambia working for the Human Rights Commission
    i really want to learn how to budget and plan effectively in any project

• Hello fellows, I am Barnabas Awedana Abatumkworab from Ghana. I am a small scale mining consultant in Ghana and I have also be involved in farming. I believe this course has the potential to unlock all my leadership and managerial skills in my farming and consultancy firm. I am happy to join like minded people to harness my managerial and leadership skills and I believe this is the place to achieve that.

• Hello Everyone, I am Patricia Gadzekpo from Ghana. I am aspiring to work in the non profit space in the social sector and I trust that this course will be helpful to my course. I look forward to learning together with you all.

• Hi everyone! Rue here joining from Zimbabwe. I am currently working in a health NGO as an analyst. I am looking forward to learning more about project management and also learn from everyone. Therefore I am very much interested in joining a team. I have little experience in project management by nature of my work. Some things I have been learning as I go.

• Hello fellow scholars.
    My name is Gean and i am a 25 year old lady from Harare, Zimbabwe. I am currently in between jobs but i aspire to work for an NGO in future. My goal is to learn more about project management, and eventually be an expert in the field. I am open to team work, group discussions and everything else that will enable me to acquire knowledge and be able able to utilize it for the betterment of my community and any other organisation that i will in contact with.
    All the best....

• Hello my name is Maurice Nkrumah from Ghana and works as an M&E Officer for a community based organization. As an M&E Officer, understanding project management is key in achieving the outcomes of the project. I'm looking forward to gaining insight on managing projects so I can help my organisation to champion and promote good governance for community development.

• Hello! my name is Morgan Jere,am from Zambian,am currently self employed,am doing this course to be more knowledgeable.

• Hallo,My. Name is chrispine Jandalala, I'm a Malawian but currently studying in India and not currently employed. im basically doing this course just to get an understanding of how to manage a project.

• Hello everyone, my name is Simi Omotayo from Nigeria. I am currently employed with Energy Group. I am taking this course because I hope to work for an NGO or better still found one. I wish to learn more productive approach to helping people and bettering humanity. I wish to join a team for this course because I have no formal experience of project management. Thanks very much

• My name is Ede Osagiede. I work as a Learning and development supervisor with Bridge International Academies. I am interested in project management so I can have a basic knowledge of handling project.

• Hi everyone, my name is Emmanuel Chama. I work as a Systems Administrator for Chloride Zambia. I am doing this course in order to equip myself with knowledge and skill required in managing projects.

• Hi everyone, my name is Katy Capriles. I'm from Dominican Republic, a beautiful island in the Caribbean. I created a NGO project called CHiN en CHiN (Little by little) willing to make things different. I have a formal experience of project management but in Advertising and Brand Development. I'm hoping this course guide me to manage projects from a different approach and help me in my project.

• Hello there, My name is Midhun M K and i'm from India. Now i'm currently studying in MSc Applied Electronics. I would like to do this course with my maximum effort and i want to make a great change in the world. Thank you Philanthropy University for this great course.Thank you for the whole team behind this .

• Hello everyone! My name is Kisu Rawal. I am from Nepal. I worked in the area of health but currently taking a year sabbatical. I have worked in various projects but have little experience in project management. I am open to team work and group discussions. I am looking forward to learn.

• Hello Everyone, I’m Ann, joining from Abuja Nigeria. I am currently unemployed. But I am interested in project management and I have been looking opportunities to take project management course. My aim is to gain a better understand on what project management is all about and improve skills that I have already acquired in the area. Yes I would love to join a team, and no I don’t have experience in project management.

• My name is leonard Charles, am working as planning officer at Mpanda Municipal council,Katavi-Tanzania. Am very much interested with this course to enhance my knowledge in Project planning through sharing views and ideas with my colleague

• @pialabi said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi all. I am Peter ALABI from Nigeria. Currently, i work with MSF-Spain as the National Staff Flying Epidemiologist. I have no prior experience in Project Management, but i hope to be involved in the management of programs and/or projects in the nearest future, therefore taking this course will be of utmost benefits to me. Joining a team of like-minded persons will also make learning interesting.

You are welcome Peter, it is good to have you here

• Hello All!

I am Asif Kollur. I am joining from Qatar!
    I am working in a Company named Technocity International Wll as a Projects and Planning Engineer.
    I have been involved in Projects related to EPIC of Steel Structures at the moment. I want to gain the knowledge of Project Management techniques learnt through this course and effectively utilise them into the projects.
    I have already joined a Team.
    I have practical experience working on Projects from scratch. Projects pertaining to Steel Industry.

Thank You!

F
    1 Reply
  • @Mallamclever said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

I am Mettle from Ghana and handling projects for BOTANTIM, a private firm for mining consultancy here in my country.
    Although I have not practiced project management before, I still handle the development of our projects.
    I wish to join this team to enable me have much understanding on this field.

• Hi all. I am Abdidin fromSomalia. Currently, i work withCESDO as the National Staff livelihood officer. I have no prior experience in Project Management, but i hope to be involved in the management of programs and/or projects in the nearest future, therefore taking this course will be of utmost benefits to me. Joining a team of like-minded persons will also make learning interesting.

• Hello everyone!

Nice to e-meet you, I am Christina joining you here from Canada. I am looking to upgrade my skills while I am in between jobs. Most recently I was a director for an event management company. I was responsible for planning and executing special event across Canada. I would like to further my limited project management skills so that I may work deeper in the XM industry. I am open to joining a team for the duration of this course.

Looking forward to learning with you

• Hello

My name is Khi James I am the human resources and operations manager for a small organisation in Jamaica. I am also in my second year of studies, studying a BA in Human resource Management in the UK.
    My goals for the course is to obtain the knowledge and to understand the fundamentals of project management. I have managed and delivered small HR and businesses projects. However, these have not been done using recognised project management techniques. I aim to apply the learning outcomes to both my current role and studies. I am interested in being part of a team.

• My name is Awoenam from Ghana. Am learning a lot already and in no time i pray i become one of the great in project management.

G
    1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Abiodun from the United States. I am also looking to upgrade my skills as i currently work in the healthcare sector.

• Hi, my name is Sikhumbuzo joining from South Africa. I'm managing my own consulting company. Consulting in Project Management, Manufacturing, Automotive and engineering solutions.

L
    1 Reply
  • I am Sunkung Danso from the Gambia. I am a Master student at the Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya, in Indonesia. I have passion for consultancy in the area of social protection. I expect to have a good exchange on this platform. Thanks

• My name is Tatiana Farfán everybody knows me as Tati Farfan. I'm from Bogota Colombia but I've been living in The Republic of Panama since 2012. I work for an advertising agency as Creative Director and I want to apply what I'm going to learn with my teamwork. I'm very interested in joining a team, meet interesting people and share with them.

I think I have experience as I've been Creative Director for a long time, creating projects and managing teams but I don't have a formal education in this specific topic so I'm ready to learn and confirm what I already know.

• I'm Ahmad Ibrahim from Nigeria. I'm working as a startup eentrepreneu that want to learn from the body of this intellectual hub.

• Bula!! My name is Emosi and I'm from Fiji. I am interested in this course because it will help me in managing school projects and community projects.

• Hello,
    I'm Jack Assa from Papua New Guinea.
    Thank you PU for this platform.
    cant wait to learn,

happy study

Jack

• @Teyojn said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@luigi said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@mark_g said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

lcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My nam

Hi everytbody,

My name is Luis Carlos Lasso and I am joining from Panama Oeste, Panama.
    I am a Regional Financial Controller for Marketing funds on an international technology manufacturing company.
    My goal for this course is to acquire knowledge to get a better perspective of how a project management is performed, I have several challenges on my current role regarding alignment across different policies for Latin American countries and I feel that improving my skills on PM will help me achieve proper alignment on all my processes.
    I am interested in joining a team and learn from other people as well, I have never worked at project management, but I have manage and executed a couple projects along my career with 6 sigma and lean methodology.

HI Luis Carlos, nice to meet you. Looking forward to hearing more about your PM experience especially completing projects and some of the lessons you have learnt and can share.

Hello Everyone! I am Clyde Qweeh Demie, and I'm presently living in Liberia, a country located in the western side of Africa. I am a 3rd year student studying electrical engineering at the Stella Maris Polytechnic.
    I am the Secretary General and Chief Administrator of the Margibi – Nimba People Association (MANIPA), a non- profit, and non- governmental organization. MANIPA seeks to empower youth programs to encourage public reformers who have the abilities, knowledge, and webs to build on opportunities and change their own societies. We also empower women through small businesses to give them a sense of importance. We are hoping to champion a cause in Agriculture and sanitation which we believe are some major challenges in our setting.

I am eager to learn more on Project Management; to improve my ability in writing and managing projects to help MANIPA implements its projects and programs, and I would like to be transitioned in any way to improve my ability in this course for the betterment of my organization. It would be my pleasure to work in a team and I look forward to learning from everyone.

Message or text me on WhatsApp (+231770114154)

• Hello Everyone! I am Clyde Qweeh Demie, and I'm presently living in Liberia, a country located in the western side of Africa. I am a 3rd year student studying electrical engineering at the Stella Maris Polytechnic.
    I am the Secretary General and Chief Administrator of the Margibi – Nimba People Association (MANIPA), a non- profit, and non- governmental organization. MANIPA seeks to empower youth programs to encourage public reformers who have the abilities, knowledge, and webs to build on opportunities and change their own societies. We also empower women through small businesses to give them a sense of importance. We are hoping to champion a cause in Agriculture and sanitation which we believe are some major challenges in our setting.

I am eager to learn more on Project Management; to improve my ability in writing and managing projects to help MANIPA implements its projects and programs, and I would like to be transitioned in any way to improve my ability in this course for the betterment of my organization. It would be my pleasure to work in a team and I look forward to learning from everyone.

• Hello Everyone! I am Clyde Qweeh Demie, and I'm presently living in Liberia, a country located in the western side of Africa. I am a 3rd year student studying electrical engineering at the Stella Maris Polytechnic.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hullo everyone. My name is Save and I am joining from Sigatoka Sand Dunes all the way from the Fiji Islands. I work for the National Trust of Fiji as a Senior Park Ranger. I would really love to acquire more insight into the basics of project management, the processes involved and more importantly learning to plan things out more effectively to ensure that deadlines are met. I am interested in joining a team if given the opportunity. I do not have any experiences with project management.

• Hello everyone my name is salote and i am from Fiji. I am working as a volunteer at the moment at the Habitat for Humanity Fiji and the goals that i hope to achieve for the course is that i get better understanding and experience in Project Management. I would definitely love to join a team. I do not have that much experience in project management therefore i am looking forward to this course.
    Blessed day.

E
    F
    2 Replies
  • @Salote said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone my name is salote and i am from Fiji. I am working as a volunteer at the moment at the Habitat for Humanity Fiji and the goals that i hope to achieve for the course is that i get better understanding and experience in Project Management. I would definitely love to join a team. I do not have that much experience in project management therefore i am looking forward to this course.
    Blessed day.

Bula Lote,
    Include me in your team in your team.
    Vinaka.

• @Skhura said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi, my name is Sikhumbuzo joining from South Africa. I'm managing my own consulting company. Consulting in Project Management, Manufacturing, Automotive and engineering solutions.

Great initiative, so inspiring what you are doing man!

• I am Emmanuel Fulani, nice to meet you

• @Salote said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone my name is salote and i am from Fiji. I am working as a volunteer at the moment at the Habitat for Humanity Fiji and the goals that i hope to achieve for the course is that i get better understanding and experience in Project Management. I would definitely love to join a team. I do not have that much experience in project management therefore i am looking forward to this course.
    Blessed day.

Welcome

1. Hello! My name is Heidi from Manila, Philippines.
    2. I currently work as Project Development Officer in a health institution in my country.
    3. This is my first time in my currently role, hence, I enrolled in this online course. I want to learn more about Project Management.
    1. charles vandy Noah from Sierra Leone
    2. presently not working. i am out of contract
    3. my goals are to learn and know all about the course and get a certificate
    4. yes
      5.No
  • Hi,,, my name is Said Issa Ally from East Africa 'Tanzania'
    Am working on my own business and I hope after this training I will get more knowledge on project management.

• My name is Abdimajid Saed Ahmed, I'm from Somalia and I work for the government for 1 year and half. I would like to take part of this very important course because I like it. I wish I can complete the entire requirements of the course. best regards...

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

My name is Liapeng Kena and I'm joining from, Maseru, Lesotho.
    I am currently unemployed and looking to broaden my chances of getting a job by doing different online courses as I can't afford to study full time.
    My goals are to gain all the necessary skills which will afford me an opportunity to join any of the companies or NGOs dealing with projects in my country. I'm very interested in joining team as team work is very efficient.
    I don't have any experience with project management.

• Hello everyone. My name is Egbert Lwiza, from Tanzania. I am experienced humanitarian logistician current in between mission. I would like to acquire more skill and knowledge of project management as i am on process to change career toward project management position. At the end of these cause i want to be able to manage project which will be appreciated by all project stakeholders.

• Hi My name is Dessalegn Tebratu from Ethiopia.
    I am very interested to join the team and to get conceptual knowledge of the fundamental Project Management.

• Hi, everyone! I am Anjelica, and I'm joining from the Philippines. I am currently a Research Coordinator in a company. I enrolled in this course because I want to learn more on Project Management and its application in my field Social Sciences Research. I'm interested in working together with a team since I know that I have a lot to learn from other people too. I have a brief background in project management when I joined an NGO and we launched a youth sector project. I am in-charge of the logistics at that time so I procure all the necessary equipment and materials for the project. I want to have a broader knowledge in project management since I plan to pursue monitoring and evaluation so here I am, starting with the basic.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

hello, My name is Chigomezgo Chimoyo, from Malawi. currently i am interning with Malawi Germany Health Program. my goal is to acquire skillls and broaden my understanding of project management. it will be great to be part of a team, and am looking fowrad to learn from the other participants here.

• My name is Endalkachew Yilma. I am joining you from Egypt. I am working for StARS as community Hosting Project Coordinator. My roles are recruiting, training, supervising, and supporting refugee psycho social workers the program, organizing and facilitating weekly team meetings and regular supervision sessions of staff, doing appraisal and providing feedback and guidance to staff, focusing on the development of their case management and counseling skill, coordinator the project across with other projects/programs. Supporting the Playschool workers.
    My goal is to upgrade my knowledge to lead the project in a better way. To be effective in project time, budget and resource.

• My name is Rupa Shiwakoti from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am pursuing a career in Monitoring and Evaluation working for Karuna Foundation Nepal as M&E Officer. My goal is to acquire skills and knowledge in project management; because knowing about how project operates, will contribute positively in doing better in my role. M&E cannot work with programmes, therefore this learning is key. I am delighted in joining this noble team and hope to learn better ideas moving forward.

• Hi, I'm Jov from Philippines. I am currently an IT Analyst at a Banking Firm here.

I am planning to be involved in non-government organization in the future specifically those that in the are of children's/youth's welfare and development.

I am interested in joining a team. I believe learning experience would be better if I do.

I only have experience of project management in mini projects for minor changes in my current work.
    I hope to learn more about it here.

Thank you. :)

• Hi Everyone, am Faith from Kenya and very glad to enrol in this course.

• Hello! My name is Issa Kamara, Founder & CEO of Sinkunia Community Development Organization; a non profit organization that supports the successful settlement and integration of immigrant and refugee children, youth and families in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The organization also supports community development initiatives in rural communities in northern Sierra Leone. I registered in this course to learn the basic principles of executing projects on budget and on time without compromising the intended social impact of the projects.

• Hi, my name is Ujene Japhet. I am joining this team from Nigeria. I am here to gain knowledge and skills on Project Management through partnership with other experienced members. I currently do not own any NGO but hope to apply the knowledge that will be acquired in my future organization.

• Hello everyone. I am Tolulope from Lagos, Nigeria and I work for a Co-Working space facility provider and my role within the company is in the accounts and operations area. I am looking to developing my understanding as it relates to project management and hope I could help my company in putting the knowledge gained here in every area of operation in my organisation.

Thank you

• Hi, my name is Ujene Japhet. I am joining this team from Nigeria. I am here to acquire skills and knowledge on Project Management for future use. I am interested in learning and partnering with experienced members.

• hi everyone, my name is anthony osabuohien from Nigeria, i am a physiologist and currently enrolled for a masters degree in public health and specializing in family and reproductive health at CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN REPRODUCTIVE INNOVATION a world bank sponsored center in Nigeria. i am really interested in learning project management to help me contribute my best in helping Nigeria achieve targets in the SDGs.

• Hello everyone,My name is Hope Achi and i am happy to be here and learn alot from the course.Many thanks to Philanthropy University fr creating this learning platform for us all

• i am Saiful from Bangladesh. Lots of thanks to Philanthropic University to take such a great initiative for knowledge seekers. I am hopeful about this initiative.......

• Good day everyone. My name is Ujene Ekene Japhet from Rivers state in Nigeria. I love to gain skills and understanding on project Management.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hello everybody, mi name is Lucrecia, i´m joining from Argentina. I´m working as an External advisor in planning, Monitoring and oversight of processes and data management. I don´t have experience in Project management but i believe it´s a useful tool, so I expect to learn the most I can about it.

• @Ujene_Ekene said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Good day everyone. My name is Ujene Ekene Japhet from Rivers state in Nigeria. I love to gain skills and understanding on project Management.

Hello Ujene! Welcome! Are you working in project management at the time?

• Hi there ,

My name khadar , and I am from Somalia. I work as WASH engineer with INGOs . In the future, I would like to Project manager , and that is the reason I am taking this course.

S
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.