Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is Akinwunmi Akowonjo from Lagos, Nigeria

I run a concept development organisation as the Lead Strategist

My goal is learn basic PM Skills and apply that to project managing our work and projects in my organisation

I am interested in joining a team for this course

• Hi, my name is Ohene Akowuah from Ghana. I work with the Local Government and I look forward to having a fruitful learning and sharing experience with you all.

• Hello my name is Kalvince Otieno, from Nairobi, Kenya. I am a founder an NGO, dealing with Food Security and nutrition. It’s an honour to meet this group of amazing people. Hoping to learn and get to network more with you people.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalvince-otieno-114b93110/ Connect with me on LinkedIn or mail me at kalvinceotieno@gmail.com

B
    1 Reply
  • Hello All, My name is Dodou Drammeh and I joined from the Gambia and would be residing in Bangladesh. I work as a trainee Mechanical Engineer and ofcourse I joined the course to build my confidence as a team player and project works coordinator and to learn new skills regarding project planning, estimations and implementations. I believe learning in a team not only helps to boost your confidence but also gives you the opportunity to see different aspects of the subject from different (others) perspectives. This gives you an informed ways to make better decisions.
    Good to be here.

• @_Kalvince said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello my name is Kalvince Otieno, from Nairobi, Kenya. I am a founder an NGO, dealing with Food Security and nutrition. It’s an honour to meet this group of amazing people. Hoping to learn and get to network more with you people.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalvince-otieno-114b93110/ Connect with me on LinkedIn or mail me at kalvinceotieno@gmail.com

Hi Kalvince... good to know you in this line of work. I have always been looking forward do a project in these area. Infact I am already implementating in some areas...

• Hi there! I am Ramsha Niaz Ahmed and I am joining from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am 19 years old and co-founded a startup called Finllect. Born through a pioneering women entrepreneurial program, e7 Banat-Daughters of The Emirates. The programme empowers women from all backgrounds and walks of life to work as a team, plan and implement a community development project that will benefit the community in the UAE
    Finllect is a leading technology provider that leverages an artificial intelligence-based mobile application to build the financial literacy of 16-23 year-olds in the UAE. Our application enables students to track and manage their expenses, showcase their progress within their communities, and learn from bespoke tools through our in-house Finllect Hub. I also serve as the Head of PR and Marketing to maintain the connection between my team members and the mentors, prepare agendas for the upcoming meetings and events, draft documents and minutes of the meetings, deal with inquiries from the public and other relevant organization, and lastly planning publicity and strategic campaign. My goal is to learn the skills required to execute a project and what ways can we achieve those actionable objectives in terms of time, cost and the scope. I would like to work with an external force and gain knowledge through practical understanding which can be applied to the project I am working on at the moment. I would like to improve strategies to manage a project in a given time and cost. Yes, I would be happy to join a team of like-minded people. It's great to connect with folks from different backgrounds. I don't have any prior experience in a project management course hence this platform is the right place for me to learn! Looking forward for a fresh and stimulating start!!

• Hello everyone! I am from Kenya currently working in the law enforcement sector, and it's my pleasure to meet people from diverse cultures here. I am a graduate in Peace studies and Conflict Resolution and currently taking my masters degree in International Relations and Diplomacy. My main objective is to gain knowledge and skills in project management because I am eyeing to work with humanitarian aid and non government agencies in future. Hence these are the exact skills I requireto see me through. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction

• Hello. Nice to meet you all virtually.
    My name is Harris Fondo from Ukunda, Kenya.
    I am self employed and have sometimes worked for research organizations designing and implementing electronic survey tools for them. In my engagements with research organizations I have participated in training workshops and field supervision, an experience which has led to my seeking skills that can contribute to better achievement of project goals.
    I am confident this course will equip me with skills that shall change my approach to both the personal and consulting work I do.
    It is exciting to learn that there are several of us enrolled in this course and I would not mind working with any of you where need be.

Thanks

• @ERIKOLE said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello team,
    My name is Sijali Harun from South Sudan. Am happy to join you people to learn and understand more about
    project Management. I do not have any experience but work as M&E person and track progress. Am really excited to
    learn more for all learners.
    Hope to interact more

cheers!

Welcome Sijali

• Hi everyone, my name is Belinda ,from Ghana. I am working with an engineering company at the moment. My goals for this course is to get more insight of Fundamentals of Project Management, and what it really means, and i know my company gain a lot from this course after completing , because , i will apply it. Yes, i will like to join a team. I do not have any experience with Fundamentals of Project Management.

• Hello/Salam Alikum,
    My name is Jawed Jami joining this team from Afghanistan, and member of M&E team with GRAIN Research and Innovation project. My goal for this course is to learn and learn more. I am glad to be part of this amazing learner’s team and know about fundamentals of project management.

• Hello, my name is Keorapetse Seboko from Francistown a city in the north east of Botswana. In Francistown, I work as an ICT Lecturer in a local technical college. Project management is one of my favorite modules to teach and so am looking forward to this course to add on new skill sets to transfer to my students and be able to use them in community development projects.

• hello, my name is william mpia from DR. Congo currently living in india for some studies. looking forward to start this course to acquire more knowledge in this field.

• Hello,
    I am Eli Kouassi from Côte d Ivoire. I am founder and manager of my own company.
    I am excited to learn and share experiences with everyone.
    Regards,

• Hello.
    My name is Joshua from Zambia
    I am super excited that I will be starting this lesson.

• My name is Caroline Khan
    I'm from Saudi Arabia
    I'm an associate professor in Economic department at KAU university
    I'm holding a PhD degree in economics from UK.
    In addition, I'm managing and running some business related to textile industry and marchendising
    Looking to gain a knowledge in Project Management field
    Nice to meet you all

• Hello every one!
    M y name is Marmeen ahmadzai i belong to Afghanistan
    No actually i do not working for an organization till now i am a student
    my main goal is to get more knowledge especially in Fundamentals of Project Management and also i would like to improve my self and my ability toward leadership and project management .
    yes sure i am interested, exactly those who work in a team they will be more successful and they will get more achievement.
    No actually i am a new member of this course i don't have any work experience in this field
    Thanks and regards
    Marmeen ahmadzai

D
    1 Reply
  • My Name is Farid Ahmad Raza, I am a language researcher and activist working for language promotion and documentation in District Chitral of Pakistan. In the district 14 languages are spoken. Among these languages only four languages have written form. the rest of the languages are not in written yet. In this project I would like to learn basic thing about project management. We all learn with each other and share our ideas and expertise with each other.

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Habib Mosavi, I am from Afghanistan.
    I am working in an organization as data manager(Data Management)
    I am interested to join the course of Fundamental of Project management, as I learnt I want to share with my friends and learn something new from them.
    team work is the best way to learn and action,
    I have a project that is on going and I am working on it, it is the best chance to share the experiences and learning.

Best regards
    Habib Mosavi

• @Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hi, My Name is Hamadullah Sohu, I am joining from Karachi, Pakistan. I am not working with any organization, doing my work as a freelancer. Looking forward to learning the fundamentals of Project Management from this brilliant course. Yes, I am willing to join any team. I don't have any much experience in project management.

• @Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Welcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I support @Kamilla to run course operations here at Philanthropy University.

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

5. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Veronica Mbali. Joining from South Africa. I work for Public Health organization and I needed this course as I deal with lots of projects currently. I am sure, i will gain vast knowledge that I will apply to my work currently.

• My name is Franklin Walier. I am joining this course from Ghana. I am with the Local Government Service and works at the Tano South Municipal Assembly in Brong Ahafo Region as Development Planning Officer.

• Hi everyone, I am Franklin Yangfomenga Walier. A Senior Development Planning Officer at the Local Government Service of Ghana .I am currently the Municipal Development Planning Officerat the Tano South Municipal Assembly in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana. I am involved in Project management and hope to sharpen my knowledge experience and expertise to enhance the management of projects and programs in my Municipality and where ever I find myself as a Planning Officer. I would like to work in a Team. I hope to enjoy the lessons and discussions as well as share my experience during the course. Thanks

• @SEYIOLAWUYI said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@kimrhone said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone! My name is Kimberly and I am joining from Jamaica. I work for a production company that specializes in event management, execution and marketing. I hope to learn and develop new skills to aid me in project management where planning and organizing are a main concern. I enjoy planning and giving people what they want.

Welcome Kimberly

Welcome, Kimberly, I am also from Jamaica and have an interest in event planning. Look forward to interacting with you on this course. Every success.

• @Jcmoore said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@KOKETSO said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone. I am Koketso from Gaborone Botswana and I work for Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis (BIDPA) as an Economist. I am looking to gain more understanding on project management as our work entails consultancy and research on policy matters on behalf of government. I have just a bit of knowledge on project management therefore i would like to advance it.Thanks

You are most welcome Koketso on board.

@KOKETSO. Hope to share ideas on development policy as it influences project implementation and management. Thanks

M
    1 Reply

Hello Learners!

Welcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I support @Kamilla to run course operations here at Philanthropy University.

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

5. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

I'm Olalekan Idris from Nigeria. I'm not working for any organization presently due to the unemployment rate in my country. I have a little knowledge about project management and I wish to learn more. Yes I'm ready to join a better team that believes in best results.
    I don't really have much experience I'm also a learner here.
    Thanks

• @34 said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Jcmoore said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@KOKETSO said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone. I am Koketso from Gaborone Botswana and I work for Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis (BIDPA) as an Economist. I am looking to gain more understanding on project management as our work entails consultancy and research on policy matters on behalf of government. I have just a bit of knowledge on project management therefore i would like to advance it.Thanks

You are most welcome Koketso on board.

@KOKETSO. Hope to share ideas on development policy as it influences project implementation and management. Thanks

You're welcome

• Hello everyone i am Chanda Simfukwe from Zambia and I am a student at a local University within Zambia.
    I am very much excited that i will be taking this course.
    Hoping to learn more.

• I am Sanusi Ibrahim from Nigeria. I am currently not employed and I am using this time to improve my skills and help my community.

D
    1 Reply

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

• Hi, i am kemi am joining in from Lagos in Nigeria i work in a real estate firm as a secretary and am taking this course to improve my skills.

B
    1 Reply
  • Hi everybody,names Ben im living in Doha, im a junior economics tutor and most of my time i part time at projects. I surely need this course and thanks to PU for this opportunity. I hope to apply the knowledge acquired here to my future works. And yes surely i'd like to join a team of scholars here. Wish ya'll the best

• Hi.nice to see u here.good luck

• Hello everyone, how are you? My name is Muslim Uddin, I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I’m working at Handicap International – Humanity & Inclusion (HI) as project manager. My intention is to join the course to understand a project from starting to end in every phase. Hope, I will enrich from the course learning to manage my project effectively and efficiently. I wish to learn lots of experiences and example form fellow learners.
    Thanks

• My name is Victor Mweiwa a Malawian, currently I am working as a management trainer at Malawi Institute of Tourism. I value this community as a way to mould me in fundumental in project Management.

• Hello. am jamilu from Kano, Nigeria and I work at kano state senior secondary school management board (KSSSMB), as an assistance education officer AEO. looking forward to gain more over to the course and applied the best of my experience over the learning experiences.

1. Kenneth Aedu - Arua, Uganda
    2. Yes, Project Officer
    3. I have been doing a lot of project management roles and would like to learn new things among the many excellent learners in this platform
    4. Yes, i love working in teams. Its the best way to learn and share experiences
    5. Yes, i have worked in different projects; design, planning, implementation and closeout
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone! My name is Prashant. I am joining from Pune India. Currently working in the IT industry projects.

• @mark_g said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hello My name is Happy Chirwa, am from Malawi and employed as an accountant at a private clinic. I am joining this course to enhance my knowledge in this field and apply it.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hi everyone, I'm Ridwan and I'm joining from lagos Nigeria. I currently work for Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Ltd as a power engineer. I'm in for this course to add more skills to the ones I already have.

• @Ibek said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

I am Sanusi Ibrahim from Nigeria. I am currently not employed and I am using this time to improve my skills and help my community.

Good luck bro

• @Ahsas said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello every one!
    M y name is Marmeen ahmadzai i belong to Afghanistan
    No actually i do not working for an organization till now i am a student
    my main goal is to get more knowledge especially in Fundamentals of Project Management and also i would like to improve my self and my ability toward leadership and project management .
    yes sure i am interested, exactly those who work in a team they will be more successful and they will get more achievement.
    No actually i am a new member of this course i don't have any work experience in this field
    Thanks and regards
    Marmeen ahmadzai

Good luck

• Hello my name is Muhammadullah Omari and I'm from Afghanistan, and I work at Grain Research and Innovation. Looking forward to gain more over to the course and applied the best of my experience over the learning experiences.

1 Reply
  • @MOmari said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello my name is Muhammadullah Omari and I'm from Afghanistan, and I work at Grain Research and Innovation. Looking forward to gain more over to the course and applied the best of my experience over the learning experiences.

Good luck Omari sahib all the best

• My name is chanda and I have a Bsc in environmental and natural resources management. Most of the environmental problems faced globally are being solved through projects. It is vital therefore for me to do this course.

• @Ken_ said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

1. Kenneth Aedu - Arua, Uganda
    2. Yes, Project Officer
    3. I have been doing a lot of project management roles and would like to learn new things among the many excellent learners in this platform
    4. Yes, i love working in teams. Its the best way to learn and share experiences
    5. Yes, i have worked in different projects; design, planning, implementation and closeout

very good bro all the best

• My name is Robert Ndorbor Hiama, I am joining this class from Monrovia, Liberia. I work for the Liberia College of Physicians and Surgeons (LCPS). This institution is a public medical institution that was set-up to train specialists in different field of medicine. My role is the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer working on a project funded by USAID. My goal is to learn new project management skills and to see how others are managing project at their end that will impact my decision. I have work with different project with several other international and local NGOs. One major experience I have learned is that when projects are being design, they must includes beneficiaries inputs to reduce risks factor.

• Am Bukenya Ivan a Statistician, I have enrolled for this course in order to Understand more about Project Management. As a Statistician and Project Leader at MBAMIC Enterprise, this will be of great value to improve on the Success of the Our Projects at Hand.

• Hey everyone!! I'm Sabrina Dennis from Jamaica W.I.
    University student doing Bsc. in Bus. Admin w Programme and Project Man. I'm also a Human Resources Coordinator. I am very excited about doing this course as i know it will widen my knowledge

• Hello I am Regina Chioma Oliseh from Nigeria, civil servant, longed to run the project management for a while now. Alas! Here I am

• Hello I am Regina Chioma Oliseh from Nigeria, civil servant, longed to run the project management for a while now. Alas! Here I am

• Hello my name ramadhani Juma from Tanzania I'm interested to this course of project management as to gain knowledge and improving my ability for my future dream.

• Hello, fellow learners I am a Project Coordinator in Ghana working with JOICFP in an International NGO who are into health projects. I enrolled into this course to broaden my knowledge in PM and get to meet other professionals from other countries to share ideas.

H
    1 Reply
  • Hi, my name is kemi am joining in from Lagos Nigeria, i work in a real estate firm as a secretary and am also a student of public administration in the University of Lagos. Am taking up this course to improve myself and am ready to work as a team.

• Hi, my name is kemi am joining in from Lagos Nigeria

T
    1 Reply
  • Hi guys, my name is Tomiwa from Nigeria. I am the creative director of Hakes Designs...
    It's nice being here..

• @Oluwakemi26 said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi, my name is kemi am joining in from Lagos Nigeria

Hi Kemi, good to have you here..

Hi!! My name is Jenn West. I am joining your from Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

> I work the the YMCA as the Extended After School Programme, Manager

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    My goals are to learn to be more efficient and effective in my role as well as develop better management skills

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes I am!

Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    I have been in my current role for 1.5 years and I have learned alot as I manage a large staff team, multiple programme sites and 1,200+ students in our programmes

L
    1 Reply
      Hello, my Name Is Korolyn and I am from the Solomon Islands.
      I currently work for the Solomon Islands Government as a Capacity building officer.
      In my line of work we deal with Provincial Capital projects and I believe this course will enable me to be more efficient and have more insights with regards to Project Management
      Yes I am interested in joining a team for this course
      A fair idea on project management mainly Government funded projects.
  • This is Ramesh Prasad Belbase from Himalayan Country Nepal. I am working as Development Activist and working as consultant with government and Non Governmental Organizations. I am very much excited to learn through Philanthropy University about Project Management.
    Thank you for this opportunity,

T
    1 Reply
  • I am Joseph Akor, a Nigerian, I am excited to be here -learning Project Management .I am a freelance teacher. My goals for this course is to acquire knowledge and skills about project management.

• Hello..
    My name is Kuyela from United Republic of Tanzania. I am a school teacher. My goal is to become a good planner and manager in different projects. I would like to join course team to get more knowledge in this course.

• Hello Everyone

My name is Mohamed Abdillahi, from Somalia. am current project manager at UNCHR Security. am willing to gain more skill ragarding project management.

My name is Tumuhe Charles Lwanga. Am joining in from Uganda, the East African part of Africa. I work for the local government and a university as agricultural officer and project officer, respectively. I want to be a better project writer and manager. I am interested in joining a team. I took a course unit of project management in my first degree. I have worked with three projects since 2014.

• @Hannatulonga said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hallo,
    My name is Hanna I'm from Windhoek, Namibia.
    I'm currently working for NGO as an administrator but currently I'm a project manager...
    I'm looking forward to learning this course as this is my first time as a project manager and I just recently graduated from university so I barely have experience but only knowledge as I did project management at varsity.
    Yes I would like to join a team.

Nice to hear from you Hanna. I would consider being in your team

• @himalayan said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

This is Ramesh Prasad Belbase from Himalayan Country Nepal. I am working as Development Activist and working as consultant with government and Non Governmental Organizations. I am very much excited to learn through Philanthropy University about Project Management.
    Thank you for this opportunity,

Nice to hear from you Ramesh. Can we team up?

• @Hemant said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@mark_g said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

I am hemant dhayal from India. I am student of design college.my goal is learning more about the course

hello hemant, tell us what happens in design college. how will you apply project management skills in this design college

• Hello, I am Laxmi Dahal from a beautiful country Nepal. I am an entry level Public health professional who is very enthusiastic in learning different skills and ideas to manage the issues and problems in simplest way where may occur in my working career.

H
    P
    2 Replies
  • Hello, I'm Mayvees from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. looking forward to learning on project management.

Project Management

Bukenya Ivan. Am a Statistician and also an M&E Practitioner. Am joining from Uganda and currently working with MBAMIC Enterprises a Research and M&E based Consultancy, as the Project Manager and Statistician. I plan on applying all the best practice knowledge that I will get through this course to successfully manage and monitor good projects of our client Projects. As regards to Project Management, am still lucking as this is a new area for me. Very eager to learn about Project Management.

D
    1 Reply
  • @JLenora said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi!! My name is Jenn West. I am joining your from Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

> I work the the YMCA as the Extended After School Programme, Manager

My goals are to learn to be more efficient and effective in my role as well as develop better management skills

Yes I am!

I have been in my current role for 1.5 years and I have learned alot as I manage a large staff team, multiple programme sites and 1,200+ students in our programmes

Great

• Course Facilitator

Dr. Ikhidero Aigboje-Uduangele is my name. I am from Nigeria. I work in a private Hospital in Nigeria. I have no previous experience in Project Management. However, my assignments include coordinating projects of social impacts on our community. I do not mind studying the Fundamentals of Project Management with others as a team but no one in our organization is currently interested in being part of this course. I look forward to becoming better in managing projects than I have been, with the benefits of being part of this course. Perhaps, some of our staff may develop interest in this course then. Thank you all.

• Course Facilitator

@bukenya02 said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Project Management

Bukenya Ivan. Am a Statistician and also an M&E Practitioner. Am joining from Uganda and currently working with MBAMIC Enterprises a Research and M&E based Consultancy, as the Project Manager and Statistician. I plan on applying all the best practice knowledge that I will get through this course to successfully manage and monitor good projects of our client Projects. As regards to Project Management, am still lucking as this is a new area for me. Very eager to learn about Project Management.

Good to have you as a course mate. Bukenya Ivan, welcome and have
    a good time as we study together.

• Dear All, this is Jade. I have been living and working in UAE for the last 14 years and having my own design/build company for the last 6 years. I do deliver projects with local subcontractors or freelance teams from different countries and manage the projects all myself. I would like to get more educated and certified to be able to implement what I learn in this course into my projects. I am sure this course will increase my know-how as well as my confidence. Thanks and good luck to all.

• Hi! My name is Muha. I'm currently working as an accountant in a private firm in Maldives. Past few years I have managed accounts of a resort construction project and would like to extend my knowledge regarding project management.

H
    1 Reply
  • Hi every one my name is abdulrahman sale from kano Nigeria iam an entrepreneur

• Hi team, I Octavian Leonard from Tanzania, I am glad to be part of the team for this course.

Thanks

• Hello Everyone,
    My name is Mutiu Akano , i work as a system analyst and live in Lagos Nigeria. I had project management experience and had done training on the course before. Kindly accept me to be part of this team. Thanks

• @AMYoodh said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi! My name is Muha. I'm currently working as an accountant in a private firm in Maldives. Past few years I have managed accounts of a resort construction project and would like to extend my knowledge regarding project management.

You are welcome Muha, it is good to have you here and we hope to learn from your project management skills.

• Hi friends how to learn project management course from PHILANTHROPY.

• @Fkarmoo1 said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello, fellow learners I am a Project Coordinator in Ghana working with JOICFP in an International NGO who are into health projects. I enrolled into this course to broaden my knowledge in PM and get to meet other professionals from other countries to share ideas.

You are welcome FKAROO1, hope to learn from your ideas.

• @Laxmee said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello, I am Laxmi Dahal from a beautiful country Nepal. I am an entry level Public health professional who is very enthusiastic in learning different skills and ideas to manage the issues and problems in simplest way where may occur in my working career.

Hi Laxmi Dahal, it is glad to have you as a course mate.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

1. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Oluwaseyi Ale, I am from Nigeria, I work for Sozo Network Africa, where I serve as the Head of Administration, I plan to gain the basic skills meant to run projects effectively from taking this course.

• My Name is Mohamed Ahmed Jama.
    From Somalia.
    I work for Educational Institute as an Academic coordinator.
    I am very glad to participate this golden opportunity
    Thanks

• Hello Every One.
    I am Saqib Ali from Pakistan working with an INGO CAB International as Technical Assistant in a donor funded programme. I am here to learn about the fundamentals of project management to keep my project activates on track and to build network around the globe.
    Looking forward to learn a lot with you team.
    best
    Saqib

• Hello Everyone,

My name is Happy , I am based in Malawi. I work for a private Clinic called Lilongwe Pvt Clinic and I am looking forward to learn so much from everyone.

• @mohasirta said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

My Name is Mohamed Ahmed Jama.
    From Somalia.
    I work with Educational Institute as an Academic coordinator.
    I am very glad to participate this golden opportunity .
    Thanks

My Name is Vannessa Awounang.
    From Cameroon I work with Elizabeth Glaser pediatric Aids foundation as a Data clerk.
    I am very glad to participate to this opportunity in other to gain new more skill
    Thanks

• Hello my name is Emefa from Ghana, working with Trimark aquaculture centre. Im excited to join this programme to enable me better manage operations at my farm. happy to learn from you all

• Hello Everyone!! I am Parbati Dhungana from a land of glorious Himalayas, Nepal. I had recently earned the Bachelor's Degree in Public Health and eager to learn new skills. I am very excited to foster my knowledge on project management ahead.

L
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

I am call Tangwe Abraham Tamukum and I am joining the course from Germany though a Cameroonian by Nationality.

I am working for an organization in Cameroon known as the Pedagogic In-Service Training Program(ISTP) as a training adviser though presently developing my skills and competences by furthering my studies in Germany.

My goals in this course are to further develope my abilities and new concepts in project management and the skills acquired would be used to improve my work by helping in the transfer of knowledge to the other members of my team who are not opportune to be in this course like myself.

I am very interested to be part of a team in this course because it would lead to sharing of knowledge and preferably in an intercultural dimension.

I have some basic knowledge of Project management through classroom work and practical experience.
    For instance, in a project, you need a goal, purpose or overall objective, output or results, activities and all tailored by scrupulous time management but above all in a streamline budgetary allocation.

V
    1 Reply
  • Hello Team ,

My name is Eyram Agbemava, working with a non profit organization that seeks to enhance the welfare of Humanity, we are into community projects, Supporting orphanages and rehabilitation of persons with substance abuse disorders.
    I have just been made the project manager. I really don't have a formal training and would like to use this medium to learn as much as I can to succeed in my role and also to support the organization in terms of efficiency in the management of projects.

I look forward to an exciting learning time.

• Hi, my name is Ohene Akowuah. I work with the Local Government and I look forward to having a fruitful learning and sharing experience with you all. All the best.

• Hello, everyone I am Olarewaju Olayiwola from Nigeria I work in a diagnostic centre, am willing to learn more about this course

• @Tangwe said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

I am call Tangwe Abraham Tamukum and I am joining the course from Germany though a Cameroonian by Nationality.

I am working for an organization in Cameroon known as the Pedagogic In-Service Training Program(ISTP) as a training adviser though presently developing my skills and competences by furthering my studies in Germany.

My goals in this course are to further develope my abilities and new concepts in project management and the skills acquired would be used to improve my work by helping in the transfer of knowledge to the other members of my team who are not opportune to be in this course like myself.

I am very interested to be part of a team in this course because it would lead to sharing of knowledge and preferably in an intercultural dimension.

I have some basic knowledge of Project management through classroom work and practical experience.
    For instance, in a project, you need a goal, purpose or overall objective, output or results, activities and all tailored by scrupulous time management but above all in a streamline budgetary allocation.

Hello

• Hello everyone, My name is Emmy Bucyana from Kigali Rwanda. my background is Information Technology and Telecommunications, i look forward to have more in Project Management

B
    1 Reply
  • @ebucyana said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone, My name is Emmy Bucyana from Kigali Rwanda. my background is Information Technology and Telecommunications, i look forward to have more in Project Management

You are welcome. All the best!

• Hi, I am Tiana from Madagascar working on protected areas management. I have some basic knowledge on Project management but needs more improvement and new concepts for more success. I work in fact with local community and technicians which are very different in skills but needs all connectivity for a success in management. My goal in this course is in consequence to have new approach in project management, that I can use in my field after exchanging knowlegde between all of us.

• Hello Everyone, Myself Kiran Rajput. I am a Student from Gujarat, India. I enrolled in this course to Learn something New and to Increase my Knowledge on various topics.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hi Guys,
    I am Junior Kuffi from Nigeria, I currently work as a Program Analyst for the government. Am here to add these fundamentals to my skill set. I also have a bit of knowledge in the area of project management.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.