Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• hello, I'm Taiwo Oluwapelumi Oluwaseun, a Nigerian, the most populous black nation on the planet. I'm a student of Human Anatomy in my final year, Unilorin, Nigeria. I'm also a member of an NGO- Springs Health Initiative based in Ilorin, Nigeria. I'm a member with interest in joining the organisation directorate of project management as applications are still opened. I hope the course will empower me to drive the effectiveness of the NGO's project by playing my part in proper management and planning. I'm interested in joining a team for the course, I have no previous experience in project management

S
    1 Reply
  • Hi All, I'm Henry Cobbinah from Ghana working as Mine Geologist in Senegal and I feel privilege to be part of this awesome Introduction to Project Management course. I hope to improve on my leadership, planning and time management after this course in order to get the best out of my team. Good luck all.

C
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone, my name is Seke Muzazu from Zambia. I work with a civil society organization that works on SRHR advocacy and service provision at grass root level. I intend to use the knowledge gained to better my time management, meeting of deadlines and overrall program planning.

• @taiwooluwapelumi said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

hello, I'm Taiwo Oluwapelumi Oluwaseun, a Nigerian, the most populous black nation on the planet. I'm a student of Human Anatomy in my final year, Unilorin, Nigeria. I'm also a member of an NGO- Springs Health Initiative based in Ilorin, Nigeria. I'm a member with interest in joining the organisation directorate of project management as applications are still opened. I hope the course will empower me to drive the effectiveness of the NGO's project by playing my part in proper management and planning. I'm interested in joining a team for the course, I have no previous experience in project management

Hi Taiwo, nice to cyber meet you and excited about the course just as much. Do you have any experience in Project management?

• @phcobbi said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi All, I'm Henry Cobbinah from Ghana working as Mine Geologist in Senegal and I feel privilege to be part of this awesome Introduction to Project Management course. I hope to improve on my leadership, planning and time management after this course in order to get the best out of my team. Good luck all.

Hi Henry, nice to meet you. I hope we will be part of the same team so that we can benefit from each other

• @mark_g said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Welcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I support @Kamilla to run course operations here at Philanthropy University.

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

5. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

I am Jemal Hashim from Ethiopia. I working as senior monitoring and evaluation at ECC-SDCOH.

• Hello My name is Dorly Oriol. I am happy to be with you from Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I work for a Community Organization and I am the Programs Officer. I oversee the work of about 30 employees from different pat of the country. I am here to refresh myknowledge and learn new thing about Project Management. Available for any group work

• hello people
    my name is David mwandama from Malawi, i am privileged to meet you people, I hope and believe that I am going to benefit from the discussions that will take place in here.

• Hello, My name is Midhun M K from India Kerala. Currently, I am studying in MSc Applied Electronics. I hope to improve my quality through this course. First of all, I would like to thank philanthropy university for this great course given us. and I hope we can make our self improve our quality and make the world better. once again see you everyone in class time and have a nice day to all of you. Thank you.

• My name is E. Chebo Collins, I am currently working for Partner in health NGO base in Liberia, Mary Land County, southeastern Liberia, as a head of maintenance. I will like to know about project management.

• My name is E.Chebo Collins, i joining from Liberia. I work for Partner in health as head of maintenance
    My goals for this course is to be able the know more about project management to enable me able to manage future project(s) managed budget and project implementation .
    yes, if it will help me to learn the course if the will be interruption in the process.
    No i don't have any experience in project management this is why i chose this course.

• Hello! my name is frank nweke and am joining from FCT-Abuja Nigeria

Yes i work as a health channel manager.

i plan to learn the art of project management and acquire various project manager skills and tools. I want to be able to respond to challenges about project manager that my organization may encounter...

yes i am interested in joining a team.

non yet...

• Hi!
    My name is Saad and I'm Mechanical Engineer
    I want to enhance my Project Management skills and this is the best platform, I think.

• Bula!! My name is Emosi and I'm from Fiji.

I'm a school teacher with 15 years experience in the field.

I'm looking forward to this learning journey and hope to gain new knowledge and skill which will help me in managing school projects and community projects as well.

• halo guys,
    Am Thomas Nyaga am joining from Nairobi Kenya. Am the interim CEO at a youth based initiative in Mathare slums called Awake youth initiative. i am looking for skills not only to manage but also to help the organisation scale to reach its potential. Being on board with people of like minds would be a great idea, platform for sharing,supporting and exchanging ideas. I am not a guru in this field at all, recently graduated with a diploma in public relations. will be a joy to join this elite team.

E
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Welcome to the Fundamentals of Project Management course discussion board! My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I support @Kamilla to run course operations here at Philanthropy University.

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

5. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My names is Telfer Ndumba, I am joining from Lusaka, Zambia. I am working for the country's biggest water utility company. I am an infrastructure planning and design engineer. I am hoping to strengthen my project delivery skills. I would be happy to join a group for this course. I have participated in few projects.

• @pewani said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

My Names are Henry joining from Zambia Southern part.I work for the department of Forestry and I need this course so fat I can be able to manage alot of projects within my work (Department )and I hope and believe that this is the platform that will improve my skilss

Welcome Henry!

M
    1 Reply
  • @moffat_khosa said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@pewani said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

My Names are Henry joining from Zambia Southern part.I work for the department of Forestry and I need this course so fat I can be able to manage alot of projects within my work (Department )and I hope and believe that this is the platform that will improve my skilss

Welcome Henry!

Are you involved in projects involving production and productivity improvement for forest and tree crop products?

• Hi all. I am Peter ALABI from Nigeria. Currently, i work with MSF-Spain as the National Staff Flying Epidemiologist. I have no prior experience in Project Management, but i hope to be involved in the management of programs and/or projects in the nearest future, therefore taking this course will be of utmost benefits to me. Joining a team of like-minded persons will also make learning interesting.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello team,
    My name is Sijali Harun from South Sudan. Am happy to join you people to learn and understand more about
    project Management. I do not have any experience but work as M&E person and track progress. Am really excited to
    learn more for all learners.
    Hope to interact more

cheers!

F
    1 Reply

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

My name is Kingsley and I'm joining from Ghana where I work as the basic schools coordinator in a district education office. I am in charge of coordinating the activities of all the basic schools within the district and the education office. I hope to gain more knowledge on projects so that I can help the schools with the various projects that they undertake. I am also looking forward to being a part of a learning team so that I can learn from their interactions. I've been involved in one or two projects and I must say it was a really good experience.

• My name is Paul Thomas. i work with a health organisation as the Assistant Account officer. I really want to add to the little experience i have on project management. I hope to achieve and to gain more knowledge on projects so that i can help my organisation in achieving its goal. I look forward to learn from people here that are of same like mind. Thanks.

• Hello, its me Amrit Pakhrin, I am from Nepal. I am now working for Nepal Red Cross Society as a Monitoring and Evaluation officer. I don't have completed any course of planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting and want to apply my study in my project responsibilities.
    Yes, I am interested in joining a team for this course.
    Yes, I have experience of 3 years project management. But it was only learning by doing. I didn't have any professional ideas for that. So, I want to improve my study in this sector.

• Hello Everyone,
    This is me Puspa Raj Joshi from Nepal. Currently, I am working as a Project Coordinator in an NGO in my country.
    I am keen interest and hope to understand more about project management including all its elements and accordingly I would be able to apply and practically use in my project and day to day operation as per need. I also interested to join in a proactive team from where I can also learn the things and can share ideas. I will also share my ideas about project management in the days to come throughout this session.
    Thank you

A
    1 Reply
  • I am Ashu Maurice kola am a student in the ICT university in cameroon studying Accounting.
    I'm taking this course to be able to manage projects at the end of the course and to able to assess the risk involved in it. I'm grateful to be part of you all.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

My name is Hazel Blaze Abanto. I'm from Philippines
    1. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
      No work right now
    1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      I want to learn,discover and explore and i want to get a job after this course.
    1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      YES
    1. Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No experience
  • Ahmad Dantani Ibrahim and from Nigeria.

I'm just a startup entrepreneur looking for ways to manage by business. And think it's important for me to enroll for this course. It's important because I'd like to be professional in this course so that I could be so relevant in helping Small and Midium Entrepreneurs who are battling to push their business to the next level. I hope my community will benefit a lot from me.

My goal for this course is to be good at it, know a lot of its principles, know how to, when to, apply them to fit-in and manifest a magnificent result; know how to teach others about it. As startup in business, I'll apply what I've learned practically and I hope the society will maximally benefit from me.

Yes, I'm interested in joining any team, this is because multiple heads are better performers and achieve results.

I don't have any project management experience prior to this application.

E
    J
    2 Replies
  • my name is Bwire Nicholaus from Tanzania

I work with St Joseph University in Tanzania

I want to expand my understanding on Project Management

I am interested to join the team for this course.

I have no experience with Project Management.

• Hi Team
    This is Elina Bwalya from Zambia currently working on the DREAMS project as a connector. A project focusing on reducing New HIV infection among girls and young women. The core values for the project is to strength families, mobilize communities for change, reduce risk of their girls sexual partners , and empower girls and young women. I strongly believe in empowering girls , women and community at large. a community empowered is better community, one which is able to make decision that help them lead a healthy life.
    I have experience in project management. I have worked as a project coordinator for two year where i applied most of skills. i however need to better myself and keeping learning from others as well. i believe in team work because together everyone can achieve more enhance a strong desire to join the team

• @lailaulfa said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@mandisa said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi everyone, my name is Aisha and I’m from the lovely Caribbean island of Barbados. I currently execute the role of Logistics Manager at an event productions
    company. My goals for the course are to attain skills that can assist with faster and more effective performance of project management and gain better understanding of how to tie the business elements with the arts elements. Such skills will be Implemented on each project that is to be carried out at the company. I will also transfer such knowledge to those around who are willing to learn. I am interested in joining a team.

Hi :)

Hello and welcome.

• @ahmadsahal said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Ahmad Dantani Ibrahim and from Nigeria.

I'm just a startup entrepreneur looking for ways to manage by business. And think it's important for me to enroll for this course. It's important because I'd like to be professional in this course so that I could be so relevant in helping Small and Midium Entrepreneurs who are battling to push their business to the next level. I hope my community will benefit a lot from me.

My goal for this course is to be good at it, know a lot of its principles, know how to, when to, apply them to fit-in and manifest a magnificent result; know how to teach others about it. As startup in business, I'll apply what I've learned practically and I hope the society will maximally benefit from me.

Yes, I'm interested in joining any team, this is because multiple heads are better performers and achieve results.

Good morning and welcome, Ahmad

• @thomas-nyaga said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

halo guys,
    Am Thomas Nyaga am joining from Nairobi Kenya. Am the interim CEO at a youth based initiative in Mathare slums called Awake youth initiative. i am looking for skills not only to manage but also to help the organisation scale to reach its potential. Being on board with people of like minds would be a great idea, platform for sharing,supporting and exchanging ideas. I am not a guru in this field at all, recently graduated with a diploma in public relations. will be a joy to join this elite team.

Hi Thomas
    Good to have you in this course . looking forward tohearing more ideas as i aspire for a big title like yours.

• @suto_masika said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

My name is Joel Masika Suto. I am joining from Nairobi - Kenya.

Currently I am an independent Research and Training Consultant. I specialize in qualitative research and impact evaluations.

In my work as a consultant especially in impact evaluations of social projects, one question that comes up whenever the desired impact is not realized is: What went wrong? I believe I will get the answer by undertaking the Project Management course among other learnings. My main goal of going through the course is to understand the fundamentals of conceptualizing and running a successful project to realize desired objectives.

I will be glad to be a member of a team where we can share experiences and support one another through the course.

I wouldn't say I possess a lot of experience in Project Management. I just have the basics that I have been able to gather as a consultant especially whenever I am involved in assignments related to evaluating projects that have been implemented. One thing that I have learnt over the years is that for any project to succeed all stakeholders must be involved right from the conceptualization stage.

I look forward to learning a lot both from the facilitator as well as my fellow learners from this course.
    Hello Suto
    its good to have you here
    hope i learn more about your work and share tips to better ourselves better

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Habib Mosavi, I am from Afghanistan.
    I am working in an organization as data manager(Data Management)
    I am interested to join the course of Fundamental of Project management, as I learnt I want to share with my friends and learn something new from them.
    team work is the best way to learn and action,
    I have a project that is on going and I am working on it, it is the best chance to share the experiences and learning.

Best regards
    Habib Mosavi

• Hi...am called Prince Agyeman Emmanuel and an joining from Ghana, West Africa. Currently I work for an NGO called International Potato Center(CIP) as a Food Science and Laboratory Technician. I do a lot of product development using Orange-fleshed sweetpotato, sensory evaluations with my supervisor, laboratory management and a lot more. Am proud to be enrolled on this course which I find to be very effective and useful to my career and will be very glad to join a team.

• @Puspa said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Everyone,
    This is me Puspa Raj Joshi from Nepal. Currently, I am working as a Project Coordinator in an NGO in my country.
    I am keen interest and hope to understand more about project management including all its elements and accordingly I would be able to apply and practically use in my project and day to day operation as per need. I also interested to join in a proactive team from where I can also learn the things and can share ideas. I will also share my ideas about project management in the days to come throughout this session.
    Thank you

hi i m anand misra i read your posr

• Course Facilitator

@ruvimbo said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@draigboje said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@charmawee said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi,

My name is Charles G. Pewee and I join you from Nairobi, Kenya. This course will help enhance my skills for my future work of developing and implementing projects on environmental issues.

Welcome on board. I am also seeking knowledge like you. I believe that we shall be better off at the end of the course.

Thank you for joining us

My Name is Ibrahima Karbo Habibou joining from Niamey / Niger, am here to learn and perform in Fundamentals of Project Management!! Happy learning to all!!! good luck

• @Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hi everyone! my name is Jerry and i'm joining from Nigeria.
    I work for a non-profit and my role involves supporting program implementation, and monitoring & evaluation. My goal for the course is to understand the basics of project management and its applications. I hope to use the knowledge acquired from this course to improve my general performance and the efficiency and effectiveness of program implementation of my team.
    I'm interested in joining a team for this course as i have no experience in project management.

M
    2 Replies
  • @Ahmadsahal said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi Ahmad, wishing you the best in the course!

1 Reply
  • Hello everyone. I am Koketso from Gaborone Botswana and I work for Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis (BIDPA) as an Economist. I am looking to gain more understanding on project management as our work entails consultancy and research on policy matters on behalf of government. I have just a bit of knowledge on project management therefore i would like to advance it.Thanks

1 Reply
  • @Abdulsale said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

My name is Abdulrahman Sale Audu from kano Nigeria and a member of human right network in Nigeria. In my field of endeavor we deal with time, so I decided to enroll in this course to further equip myself in project management.

You are welcome Mallam Audu,

• My name is Ayobami Simeon Olaniyi. I am a Management Consultant and CEO of Peculiar People Multi-Ventures {Educational & Transport Services} based in the city of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. I took a course here last year on planning for monitoring and evaluation and it was indeed an interesting moment. Therefore, I enrolled for this course to learn more so as to acquire new and practical knowledge, skills and techniques of handling/ completing project on budget, on time and scope that will be useful to myself, my immediate community, my state, my country and the world at large.
    Thank you.

• @KOKETSO said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone. I am Koketso from Gaborone Botswana and I work for Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis (BIDPA) as an Economist. I am looking to gain more understanding on project management as our work entails consultancy and research on policy matters on behalf of government. I have just a bit of knowledge on project management therefore i would like to advance it.Thanks

You are most welcome Koketso on board.

1 Reply
  • @jerry_zoe said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Ahmadsahal said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi Ahmad, wishing you the best in the course!

Nice to have you here Ahmad.

• @jerry_zoe said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hi everyone! my name is Jerry and i'm joining from Nigeria.
    I work for a non-profit and my role involves supporting program implementation, and monitoring & evaluation. My goal for the course is to understand the basics of project management and its applications. I hope to use the knowledge acquired from this course to improve my general performance and the efficiency and effectiveness of program implementation of my team.
    I'm interested in joining a team for this course as i have no experience in project management.

Hi Mr. Jerry it's good to have you. Wishing you a huge success.

• @Florich4eva said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@shen_eddie said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hi everyone, I'm Shen and I'm joining from Jamaica. I'm currently unemployed but studying to become a Logistician. The goals I've set to achieve during this course include but are not limited to: acquiring a better understanding on what project mgmt entails, improve skills I've already garnered in the area as well as to add to my network by building friendships with my fellow colleagues in this course. My field of study requires a lot of team related projects, I have a keen interest in this course as well as joining a team to share input on completion of course assignments. I've more often than not been I'm leadership positions, whether it be for academic or social activities so I've had some experience in managing projects. I'm looking forward to working with and learning from you guys!

Hello Shen. You are welcome!

Hi Shen, nice to have you here. Wishing you a great success.

• @ElenaZelenina said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone!
    I'm Elena from Ukraine.
    I'm responsible for PR and advertisement at state plant.
    Want to get knowledges how project management works, to improve my current activity.
    Sure, it's interesting to join a team for this course.
    I'm glad to meet you all here, and wish us good experience!

You are welcome Elena.

• My name is Akinwunmi Akowonjo from Lagos, Nigeria

I run a concept development organisation as the Lead Strategist

My goal is learn basic PM Skills and apply that to project managing our work and projects in my organisation

I am interested in joining a team for this course

• Hi, my name is Ohene Akowuah from Ghana. I work with the Local Government and I look forward to having a fruitful learning and sharing experience with you all.

• Hello my name is Kalvince Otieno, from Nairobi, Kenya. I am a founder an NGO, dealing with Food Security and nutrition. It’s an honour to meet this group of amazing people. Hoping to learn and get to network more with you people.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalvince-otieno-114b93110/ Connect with me on LinkedIn or mail me at kalvinceotieno@gmail.com

B
    1 Reply
  • Hello All, My name is Dodou Drammeh and I joined from the Gambia and would be residing in Bangladesh. I work as a trainee Mechanical Engineer and ofcourse I joined the course to build my confidence as a team player and project works coordinator and to learn new skills regarding project planning, estimations and implementations. I believe learning in a team not only helps to boost your confidence but also gives you the opportunity to see different aspects of the subject from different (others) perspectives. This gives you an informed ways to make better decisions.
    Good to be here.

• @_Kalvince said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello my name is Kalvince Otieno, from Nairobi, Kenya. I am a founder an NGO, dealing with Food Security and nutrition. It’s an honour to meet this group of amazing people. Hoping to learn and get to network more with you people.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/kalvince-otieno-114b93110/ Connect with me on LinkedIn or mail me at kalvinceotieno@gmail.com

Hi Kalvince... good to know you in this line of work. I have always been looking forward do a project in these area. Infact I am already implementating in some areas...

• Hi there! I am Ramsha Niaz Ahmed and I am joining from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am 19 years old and co-founded a startup called Finllect. Born through a pioneering women entrepreneurial program, e7 Banat-Daughters of The Emirates. The programme empowers women from all backgrounds and walks of life to work as a team, plan and implement a community development project that will benefit the community in the UAE
    Finllect is a leading technology provider that leverages an artificial intelligence-based mobile application to build the financial literacy of 16-23 year-olds in the UAE. Our application enables students to track and manage their expenses, showcase their progress within their communities, and learn from bespoke tools through our in-house Finllect Hub. I also serve as the Head of PR and Marketing to maintain the connection between my team members and the mentors, prepare agendas for the upcoming meetings and events, draft documents and minutes of the meetings, deal with inquiries from the public and other relevant organization, and lastly planning publicity and strategic campaign. My goal is to learn the skills required to execute a project and what ways can we achieve those actionable objectives in terms of time, cost and the scope. I would like to work with an external force and gain knowledge through practical understanding which can be applied to the project I am working on at the moment. I would like to improve strategies to manage a project in a given time and cost. Yes, I would be happy to join a team of like-minded people. It's great to connect with folks from different backgrounds. I don't have any prior experience in a project management course hence this platform is the right place for me to learn! Looking forward for a fresh and stimulating start!!

• Hello everyone! I am from Kenya currently working in the law enforcement sector, and it's my pleasure to meet people from diverse cultures here. I am a graduate in Peace studies and Conflict Resolution and currently taking my masters degree in International Relations and Diplomacy. My main objective is to gain knowledge and skills in project management because I am eyeing to work with humanitarian aid and non government agencies in future. Hence these are the exact skills I requireto see me through. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction

• Hello. Nice to meet you all virtually.
    My name is Harris Fondo from Ukunda, Kenya.
    I am self employed and have sometimes worked for research organizations designing and implementing electronic survey tools for them. In my engagements with research organizations I have participated in training workshops and field supervision, an experience which has led to my seeking skills that can contribute to better achievement of project goals.
    I am confident this course will equip me with skills that shall change my approach to both the personal and consulting work I do.
    It is exciting to learn that there are several of us enrolled in this course and I would not mind working with any of you where need be.

Thanks

• @ERIKOLE said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello team,
    My name is Sijali Harun from South Sudan. Am happy to join you people to learn and understand more about
    project Management. I do not have any experience but work as M&E person and track progress. Am really excited to
    learn more for all learners.
    Hope to interact more

cheers!

Welcome Sijali

• Hi everyone, my name is Belinda ,from Ghana. I am working with an engineering company at the moment. My goals for this course is to get more insight of Fundamentals of Project Management, and what it really means, and i know my company gain a lot from this course after completing , because , i will apply it. Yes, i will like to join a team. I do not have any experience with Fundamentals of Project Management.

• Hello/Salam Alikum,
    My name is Jawed Jami joining this team from Afghanistan, and member of M&E team with GRAIN Research and Innovation project. My goal for this course is to learn and learn more. I am glad to be part of this amazing learner’s team and know about fundamentals of project management.

• Hello, my name is Keorapetse Seboko from Francistown a city in the north east of Botswana. In Francistown, I work as an ICT Lecturer in a local technical college. Project management is one of my favorite modules to teach and so am looking forward to this course to add on new skill sets to transfer to my students and be able to use them in community development projects.

• hello, my name is william mpia from DR. Congo currently living in india for some studies. looking forward to start this course to acquire more knowledge in this field.

• Hello,
    I am Eli Kouassi from Côte d Ivoire. I am founder and manager of my own company.
    I am excited to learn and share experiences with everyone.
    Regards,

• Hello.
    My name is Joshua from Zambia
    I am super excited that I will be starting this lesson.

• My name is Caroline Khan
    I'm from Saudi Arabia
    I'm an associate professor in Economic department at KAU university
    I'm holding a PhD degree in economics from UK.
    In addition, I'm managing and running some business related to textile industry and marchendising
    Looking to gain a knowledge in Project Management field
    Nice to meet you all

• Hello every one!
    M y name is Marmeen ahmadzai i belong to Afghanistan
    No actually i do not working for an organization till now i am a student
    my main goal is to get more knowledge especially in Fundamentals of Project Management and also i would like to improve my self and my ability toward leadership and project management .
    yes sure i am interested, exactly those who work in a team they will be more successful and they will get more achievement.
    No actually i am a new member of this course i don't have any work experience in this field
    Thanks and regards
    Marmeen ahmadzai

D
    1 Reply
  • My Name is Farid Ahmad Raza, I am a language researcher and activist working for language promotion and documentation in District Chitral of Pakistan. In the district 14 languages are spoken. Among these languages only four languages have written form. the rest of the languages are not in written yet. In this project I would like to learn basic thing about project management. We all learn with each other and share our ideas and expertise with each other.

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Habib Mosavi, I am from Afghanistan.
    I am working in an organization as data manager(Data Management)
    I am interested to join the course of Fundamental of Project management, as I learnt I want to share with my friends and learn something new from them.
    team work is the best way to learn and action,
    I have a project that is on going and I am working on it, it is the best chance to share the experiences and learning.

Best regards
    Habib Mosavi

• @Mark_G said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience with Project Management? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hi, My Name is Hamadullah Sohu, I am joining from Karachi, Pakistan. I am not working with any organization, doing my work as a freelancer. Looking forward to learning the fundamentals of Project Management from this brilliant course. Yes, I am willing to join any team. I don't have any much experience in project management.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

My name is Veronica Mbali. Joining from South Africa. I work for Public Health organization and I needed this course as I deal with lots of projects currently. I am sure, i will gain vast knowledge that I will apply to my work currently.

• My name is Franklin Walier. I am joining this course from Ghana. I am with the Local Government Service and works at the Tano South Municipal Assembly in Brong Ahafo Region as Development Planning Officer.

• Hi everyone, I am Franklin Yangfomenga Walier. A Senior Development Planning Officer at the Local Government Service of Ghana .I am currently the Municipal Development Planning Officerat the Tano South Municipal Assembly in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana. I am involved in Project management and hope to sharpen my knowledge experience and expertise to enhance the management of projects and programs in my Municipality and where ever I find myself as a Planning Officer. I would like to work in a Team. I hope to enjoy the lessons and discussions as well as share my experience during the course. Thanks

• @SEYIOLAWUYI said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@kimrhone said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone! My name is Kimberly and I am joining from Jamaica. I work for a production company that specializes in event management, execution and marketing. I hope to learn and develop new skills to aid me in project management where planning and organizing are a main concern. I enjoy planning and giving people what they want.

Welcome Kimberly

Welcome, Kimberly, I am also from Jamaica and have an interest in event planning. Look forward to interacting with you on this course. Every success.

• @Jcmoore said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@KOKETSO said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello everyone. I am Koketso from Gaborone Botswana and I work for Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis (BIDPA) as an Economist. I am looking to gain more understanding on project management as our work entails consultancy and research on policy matters on behalf of government. I have just a bit of knowledge on project management therefore i would like to advance it.Thanks

@KOKETSO. Hope to share ideas on development policy as it influences project implementation and management. Thanks

M
    1 Reply

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

I'm Olalekan Idris from Nigeria. I'm not working for any organization presently due to the unemployment rate in my country. I have a little knowledge about project management and I wish to learn more. Yes I'm ready to join a better team that believes in best results.
    I don't really have much experience I'm also a learner here.
    Thanks

• @34 said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@Jcmoore said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@KOKETSO said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

@KOKETSO. Hope to share ideas on development policy as it influences project implementation and management. Thanks

You're welcome

• Hello everyone i am Chanda Simfukwe from Zambia and I am a student at a local University within Zambia.
    I am very much excited that i will be taking this course.
    Hoping to learn more.

• I am Sanusi Ibrahim from Nigeria. I am currently not employed and I am using this time to improve my skills and help my community.

D
    1 Reply

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

• Hi, i am kemi am joining in from Lagos in Nigeria i work in a real estate firm as a secretary and am taking this course to improve my skills.

B
    1 Reply
  • Hi everybody,names Ben im living in Doha, im a junior economics tutor and most of my time i part time at projects. I surely need this course and thanks to PU for this opportunity. I hope to apply the knowledge acquired here to my future works. And yes surely i'd like to join a team of scholars here. Wish ya'll the best

• Hi.nice to see u here.good luck

• Hello everyone, how are you? My name is Muslim Uddin, I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I’m working at Handicap International – Humanity & Inclusion (HI) as project manager. My intention is to join the course to understand a project from starting to end in every phase. Hope, I will enrich from the course learning to manage my project effectively and efficiently. I wish to learn lots of experiences and example form fellow learners.
    Thanks

• My name is Victor Mweiwa a Malawian, currently I am working as a management trainer at Malawi Institute of Tourism. I value this community as a way to mould me in fundumental in project Management.

• Hello. am jamilu from Kano, Nigeria and I work at kano state senior secondary school management board (KSSSMB), as an assistance education officer AEO. looking forward to gain more over to the course and applied the best of my experience over the learning experiences.

1. Kenneth Aedu - Arua, Uganda
    2. Yes, Project Officer
    3. I have been doing a lot of project management roles and would like to learn new things among the many excellent learners in this platform
    4. Yes, i love working in teams. Its the best way to learn and share experiences
    5. Yes, i have worked in different projects; design, planning, implementation and closeout
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone! My name is Prashant. I am joining from Pune India. Currently working in the IT industry projects.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hello My name is Happy Chirwa, am from Malawi and employed as an accountant at a private clinic. I am joining this course to enhance my knowledge in this field and apply it.

Hello Learners!

Happy learning!

Hi everyone, I'm Ridwan and I'm joining from lagos Nigeria. I currently work for Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Ltd as a power engineer. I'm in for this course to add more skills to the ones I already have.

• @Ibek said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

I am Sanusi Ibrahim from Nigeria. I am currently not employed and I am using this time to improve my skills and help my community.

Good luck bro

• @Ahsas said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello every one!
    M y name is Marmeen ahmadzai i belong to Afghanistan
    No actually i do not working for an organization till now i am a student
    my main goal is to get more knowledge especially in Fundamentals of Project Management and also i would like to improve my self and my ability toward leadership and project management .
    yes sure i am interested, exactly those who work in a team they will be more successful and they will get more achievement.
    No actually i am a new member of this course i don't have any work experience in this field
    Thanks and regards
    Marmeen ahmadzai

Good luck

• Hello my name is Muhammadullah Omari and I'm from Afghanistan, and I work at Grain Research and Innovation. Looking forward to gain more over to the course and applied the best of my experience over the learning experiences.

1 Reply
  • @MOmari said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

Hello my name is Muhammadullah Omari and I'm from Afghanistan, and I work at Grain Research and Innovation. Looking forward to gain more over to the course and applied the best of my experience over the learning experiences.

Good luck Omari sahib all the best

• My name is chanda and I have a Bsc in environmental and natural resources management. Most of the environmental problems faced globally are being solved through projects. It is vital therefore for me to do this course.

• @Ken_ said in Introduce Yourself in Fundamentals of Project Management! (2019):

1. Kenneth Aedu - Arua, Uganda
    2. Yes, Project Officer
    3. I have been doing a lot of project management roles and would like to learn new things among the many excellent learners in this platform
    4. Yes, i love working in teams. Its the best way to learn and share experiences
    5. Yes, i have worked in different projects; design, planning, implementation and closeout

very good bro all the best

• My name is Robert Ndorbor Hiama, I am joining this class from Monrovia, Liberia. I work for the Liberia College of Physicians and Surgeons (LCPS). This institution is a public medical institution that was set-up to train specialists in different field of medicine. My role is the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer working on a project funded by USAID. My goal is to learn new project management skills and to see how others are managing project at their end that will impact my decision. I have work with different project with several other international and local NGOs. One major experience I have learned is that when projects are being design, they must includes beneficiaries inputs to reduce risks factor.

• Am Bukenya Ivan a Statistician, I have enrolled for this course in order to Understand more about Project Management. As a Statistician and Project Leader at MBAMIC Enterprise, this will be of great value to improve on the Success of the Our Projects at Hand.

• Hey everyone!! I'm Sabrina Dennis from Jamaica W.I.
    University student doing Bsc. in Bus. Admin w Programme and Project Man. I'm also a Human Resources Coordinator. I am very excited about doing this course as i know it will widen my knowledge

• Hello I am Regina Chioma Oliseh from Nigeria, civil servant, longed to run the project management for a while now. Alas! Here I am

• Hello I am Regina Chioma Oliseh from Nigeria, civil servant, longed to run the project management for a while now. Alas! Here I am

• Hello my name ramadhani Juma from Tanzania I'm interested to this course of project management as to gain knowledge and improving my ability for my future dream.

• Hello, fellow learners I am a Project Coordinator in Ghana working with JOICFP in an International NGO who are into health projects. I enrolled into this course to broaden my knowledge in PM and get to meet other professionals from other countries to share ideas.

H
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.