Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Help needed

Hello family,
    I need someone to really tell me what this is about as I joined out of curiosity and hope it leads me aright and I gain something positive from this .
    Pls help me Im new

• its all about you learning new skills on NGO practice and Development challenges facing developing Nations such as Nigeria in your area of interest with Certificate of accomplishment for free.

1 Reply
  • @adaji said in Help needed:

its all about you learning new skills on NGO practice and Development challenges facing developing Nations such as Nigeria in your area of interest with Certificate of accomplishment for free.

Exactly what @ADAJI said, @Swamm1914 ! This is a community to connect with other non-profit leaders from Nigeria to network, share best practices, and hopefully build new skills! If you have any other questions about what's going on in here, please feel free to reach out to me directly :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.