Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Strategic Management of Non-profit Organization

I am currently a professional working with Youth Organization in Somalia on humanitarian and development aspects and one of the biggest challenges we encounter is Strategic Managment that many donors ask us to design our strategic plan properly that appeal to the readers. Can we have such course in the future. Thanks

1 Reply
  • @nadiif1983 said in Strategic Management of Non-profit Organization:

I am currently a professional working with Youth Organization in Somalia on humanitarian and development aspects and one of the biggest challenges we encounter is Strategic Managment that many donors ask us to design our strategic plan properly that appeal to the readers. Can we have such course in the future. Thanks

Hello @nadiif1983, thank you for posting. It is wonderful to have you here! Have you checked out our Essentials of Nonprofit Management course? It may help you answer your question and build some skills to help you in your work! You can click here to check out that course and our other offerings, which will begin again in January :)

Happy Learning!

• Hello@Mark_G. Thank you very much for your quick response and guidance. I will check and I hope it will be help for me and my other colleagues in the organization to gain some knowledge and skills in Strategic Planning and Management.

• Hello@Mark_G. Is it legitimate for me to enroll for two courses at the same time? I am currently enrolled for Fundamentals of Project Management and I am planning to enroll for Monitoring and Evaluation Course. Thank you very much and waiting you reply.

T
    1 Reply
  • @nadiif1983 said in Strategic Management of Non-profit Organization:

Hello@Mark_G. Is it legitimate for me to enroll for two courses at the same time? I am currently enrolled for Fundamentals of Project Management and I am planning to enroll for Monitoring and Evaluation Course. Thank you very much and waiting you reply.

Hi! Though I'm not a staff but I think I can also respond to your concern. About enrolling to more than one course I think has no problem it only has to do with you how you organize yourself to manage working on them all. I'm saying this because myself I have enrolled in more than one course and I haven't received any question regarding that. All the best!

• Hello @nadiif1983, thank you for following up! Yes, you may take as many courses as you wish with us :)

As @Thamani correctly pointed out ( thanks @Thamani! ), the only constraint on how many courses you take is your time. Our courses will be offered over and over, so you can always come back and take more!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.