Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD

I am failing to download my certificates, does it mean that it is my laptop which has a problem or the format of the certificates?
    Advise.

1 Reply
  • @hahiba said in CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD:

I am failing to download my certificates, does it mean that it is my laptop which has a problem or the format of the certificates?
    Advise.

Hello @hahiba, thank you for posting your question. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a technical difficulty.

If you contact the Help Desk by clicking the "?Help" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen and submit a request for assistance, they should be able to assist you :)

H
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD:

@hahiba said in CERTIFICATE DOWNLOAD:

Advise.

Hello @hahiba, thank you for posting your question. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a technical difficulty.

If you contact the Help Desk by clicking the "?Help" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen and submit a request for assistance, they should be able to assist you :)

Thank you

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.