Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello Sunday, good luck with the course and nice to meet you.

S
    1 Reply
  • Hello my name is Gatdet Gatbel am in south Sudanese

S
    1 Reply
  • Hi my name is Siphu from South Africa, excited to learn with you

• Hi Gatdet, nice to meet you

• Hi Sunday, Nice to meet you

• Hi Paula, Nice to meet you.

• My name is Yididiya Lencha,I am from Ethiopia.

• Hi I´m Jessica from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a volunteer in Mensajeros de la Paz. I have a bachelor degree in Communication.
    I am very excited because it is a new field for me. I like learning new disciplines . Fundraising is one of them.
    I´d like to know how organize a donor map. National and international donors. And of course how achieve them. Thanks for the opportunity

• Hello everyone, my name is Lani Diana, a communications fresh graduates from Indonesia. Currently, I'm a campaign intern for national NGO. By joining this course, I hope that I'd be able to get more ideas and connection from people in philanthropy industry. Thank you, nice to meet you all.

• Hello guys!
    I am Thérèse Mbang, from Cameroon.
    I am in charged of communication accountability and learning at NGO's DEDI
    I have some objectives in long term, it's why i am interested by this course.
    For now, i wish to have enough skills in fondraising to prepare my future projects

In the meantime, I am happy to be among you, hope that it will be fun!

• Greetings, my name is Shondra. I work with a small non-profit organization in Houston, Texas in the United States of America. I work with an amazing organization that has been in existence for more than 50 years and I want to help ensure its future.

• Hello everyone ,
    I am Michelle excited to be here !!1

• Hi all, my name is Jelissa and I am from the United States. I am currently in a University working in Advancement and communications. I have been in the medical field in many rolls and this is a new role that I want to learn more about fundraising and understand in dept. of fundraising and share best practices.

• Hi, my name is Cristina Lozano. I´m from Colombia, where I live and work. I am an architect since 1974, an university professor from 1987 to 2021 in design areas, a rural developer since 2007, before graduating with a master's degree in rural development in 2007. We formed an interdisciplinary team in 2004, working with rural communities in my country. Our job has been help people to achieve their objetives as individuals, and as communities.
    Working with people is my passion, a way to promote my own purposes as a spriritual, professional and human being . Learning about indigenous culture, worldview and knowledge, enrichhes my life every day, connects me with mother earth in order to protect it.
    Now, we have a NGO Fundeskcalar "Fundacion para el Desarrollo Eskcalar" with another female professional, women working with women, to reduce discimination and inequality, including the full community in this effort. Our NGO was founded in 2008 working in conflict areas until 2017 where it was liquidated. In 2022 we register Fundeskcalar again and we are working with indigenous people in many territories in Colombia.

• Hi, everyone! My name is Nastya, I'm from Russia. I want to pursue career in fundraising and partnerships, so I hope this course will introduce me with main concepts in the field. I also love organizing fundraising events, so I hope to develop my skills in this area.

• Dear Team,

This is Arun here from Auroville, an International Township in south India.
    I'm currently working as a Public Relations officer, who is specifically targeting the Development of Youth in and around our city.
    By learning the art of fundraising, I am planning to create simple housing structures for the youth's families who are economically very poor.
    By giving this basic need, the family can focus on developing other things and the youths can focus on building their skills and knowledge.

• Greetings to all. My name is Betrand Febmu from Cameroon, I am the project officer of the Disability inclusive Humanitarian action project in the Northwest Region.

My goal for this course is to improve on my fundraising skills to meet Donor's requirements and to help the organization where I work to raise more funds to help those in need.

I am ready to lean and apply the knowledge and skill obtained from this course.

Thanks to the Philanthropy University for this opportunity to learn for free.

• Hi, everyone! My name is Nastya, I'm from Russia. I want to pursue career in fundraising and partnerships, so I hope this course will introduce me with main concepts in the field. I also love organizing fundraising events, so I hope to develop my skills in this area.

• Hello Everyone,
    My name is Holiness Godlisten from Tanzania, Adult Education Officer, Community Development practitioner and Entrepreneur... I'm pleased to be here, willing to learn, share ideas and use those ideas in this Fundraising Course.

• Nice to meet you

• Hi Everyone, Gloria Sassah is my name, from Ghana, it's my heart beat to see positive change in peoples lives .I'm here to learn the skills of fundraising with regards to philanthropy.Thanks

• I am Philip Mendoza. I am from the Philippines and the appointed of a people's organization.
    My group is composed of people who were recently repatriated worker from overseas.

We organized this group to advocate the causes of oversea worker who were taken for granted by the country.

• Hello Everyone,
    My name is Dennis. I am a development manager for an US International NGO. I would like to take this course to improve my understanding about fundraising.

• I was most surprised to learn that myth 5 was not true because I never thought stories matter that much in fundraising but through the example you gave, it is quite evident that I will be using stories more in my proposals.

• Hello everyone, I am Grace Ibor from Nigeria. I support resource mobilization in a public university (University of Calabar). My goal for this course is to understand and be able to apply fundraising strategies in my resource mobilization work.

• Hi, my name is Ranielle and I work for a conservation and habitat restoration nonprofit in San Diego.

• Good morning Dear classmates! My name is Patricia Calvo.Im from Cartagena,colombia, Im 48 age years-old.
    Im psychology . I work at Education and mental health.
    my course goals are learning more about How can get resources to my small foundation in colombia and know persons with similars interests than me.
    I plan to apply it in my work helping poor childrens and women.
    My greatest motivation to learn is can help to childrens in my city and women.

• My Name is Ismael Abubacar de Oliveira. Im from Mozambique

• Hello everybody, I am Liliana, from Colombia. We, my husband an sons, are working with our own foundation with the proposit of teach audiovisual arts to low income young people. I am happy to learn about this matter that really need it in order to continue the process in the social and culture foundation.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone, My name is Sahar. I am from Pakistan. I am willing to undertake and work as an humanitarian. I am excited about the course and how to implement the fundraising strategies / approaches in my organization

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Alf Namodi, working with Educate SA Foundation, a nonprofit based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am here to learn as much as I can about fundraising which has now become an integral part of our strategy. I am excited that I will finish the course stronger and more empowered to raise funds for the projects that I am so passionate about.

• Hi my name is Judith John. I work with a religious not for profit organization. I joined this course to learn to raise funds for the organization I am working with.

• My name is Riek Ter from Ethiopia, I am working as board in my organization which is Nuer Developments Association

• Hello,
    I am Ifeanyi, a Nigerian, a mechanical Technologist. I wish to learn fundraising skills to be able to grow global enterprises.

• Hello,
    I'm Salem Al-Tashi, from Yemen, I hope to be able to understand how to be fish haunting for grants.

• Hello everyone, my name is Namubiru Hellen from Uganda Africa. Me and my team run a children’s ministry in Uganda called Heavenly Bread Children's Foundation and i am the team leader. These children have no families and others come from broken or poverty stricken families and our ministry is a safe haven to them. We provide shelter, education, discipleship and other basic needs like food and medical care.
    My goal is to learn how i can fundraise best for our organization so that we can move to the next level of sustainability, share ideas and connect with all the amazing group here in the course.

C
    1 Reply
  • Is this courses all about project management?

• Hi, my name is Muse from Somalia, I am curious to understand more about fundraising to help my community using the knowledge I gained here.

• Hi All, I am Rebecca in the USA and working in the environmental nonprofit sector. My goals for this course is to help me fulfill the role of fundraising director. I am most excited to learn the nitty gritty details I'm missing from my education.

K
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone! My name is Kainat . I'm from Pakistan.I'm student in university. I hope to learn some knowledge from this that's helpful for me in the future anf help me to become successful. I'm pleased to meet you all. Good luck!
    Thank you 😊 for reading

• Nice to meet you too

• All the best for course

• Hello
    My name is KADOKE Symplice and i am from Bénin. I work in a NGO who work with children in the street. I am the fundraiser officer of this NGOS call Terres Rouges. My goals for the course is to renforced my knownledge and my pratice in this field.

L
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone

• hello everyone my name is Olivia from Zimbabwe. I am working a partnership development officer with a local NGO and would love to develop my skills in the area of fundraising.

• Hi, Joy I'm from Nigeria too .. great to have you here

• Wow that's Awesome ..

• Hello everyone,

My name is Keo, and I'm joining this course from South Africa. I come from a diverse professional background as I own businesses in the tech industry, construction, and food outlets. While I have been successful in these ventures, I feel a deep calling to dive into philanthropy and make a positive impact in people's lives.

My primary goal for this course is to gain a comprehensive understanding of fundraising and its principles. I believe that by acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively raise funds, I can support and contribute to various causes that align with my values. Whether it's providing educational opportunities, improving access to healthcare, or addressing social inequalities, I aim to leverage my entrepreneurial skills to make a meaningful difference in my community and beyond.

• Hello everyone, my name is Sofia Sierra Franco, from Mexico,
    I am currently participating as a collaborator of the SWAU University to create strategy in the philanthropy department, I am willing to take all the knowledge possible and share it with my colleagues to obtain better results for the institution,

My objectives for this course are to understand how organizations work to donate and collect, learn to organize the information that comes from the team, form a solid, self-sustaining plan.

M
    C
    A
    3 Replies
  • Hello everyone, I am Emmanuel Bobade, from Nigeria. I am the secretary of Queen Luciano Foundation, a non-profit organization in Nigeria. I'm glad to be here, I want to exchange knowledge and idea as well meet people of like mind and finally apply the knowledge I will get through this course at every organization that needs my contribution.

• Good Luck to everyone of us

• Hi everyone my name's Mantshie Doumbia, from Mali a west african country, i work for a local NGO and i want to learn about fundrising, because i've always been fascinated with this topic and i wish to apply my new learned skills in my career, hope everyone is enjoying the course.

• I am Rowland Mjumira from Malawi working in health technology space as a technical evaluation officer.

I am championing the establishment of an Association of Biomedical Engineering in Malawi and my goal in this program is to learn how I can develop strategic and sustainable relationship with donor community so as to foster the development of the associations projects.

• Wow wishing you all the best.
    I am also new in the fundraising space and as a leader championing my professional association I am tasked with leading a strategic plan. I hope to learn as much as I can.

• hi je suis manda je suis du Mali je travaille dans une organisation à but non lucratif je suis ravi d'apprendre ce cours

• I'm Eman Ghareeb from Egypt, work in nonprofit organization called Zwad, I want to learn more about fundraising to benefit my organization

• Hey everyone my name is uchechukwu Ozowalu, i am an account in Nigeria. i am haere to learn and gain more insights on fundraising.

• Hello! My name is Kailyn. I'm a recent college graduate with a B.S. in Nonprofit Leadership Studies. My goals are to hone my fundraising skills and build my resume. I'm excited to learn how to be more confident while fundraising.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello Sofia! This sounds so cool! A whole department for philanthropy! I hope you learn a lot!

• Your work sounds great! So glad to see resources like this available. I hope all is well with you and your organization.

• Hello everyone, my name is Jesca from Tanzania, A statisticians from Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre, Monitoring and Evaluation Intern at Compassion International Tanzania. Am happy to take my third course.

• My name is Immaculatta Chinyere Amadi from Nigeria. I'm in the Educational Field as a Diction Facilitator with Flawless Consulting Firm Ltd. It's been a long time I've yearn to be a social worker or support to assist in alleviating the state of living of most underprivileged people including disabled people which I term as my GOAL in Life. I hate seeing people suffering which has spurred me into studying this Course. The intent of this simply is to make a difference in the field of humanitarian aids as such I'd ensure maximum actualization of what's being learnt. Sincerely, I'm super excited to delve into the unknown knowledge that will be unraveled all through this Course as getting started is the determination & commitment that will be exerted ultimately. I'm indeed, opportune to participate! Feeling Appreciative!

A
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, my name is OBIAJULU Ikechukwu Samuel a lecturer and research from Nigeria. My goal of learning this course to first impart the knowledge in my students whose acquisition of the knowledge will make me fulfilled. Furthermore, I wist to use the knowledge thus learned to help the nascent NGOs around

• Hi, everyone! I'm Anna and I was recently hired to be part of Inspire Washington, which is an organization that strives to promote, offer education, and decrease accesses barriers to science, heritage, and the arts within communities across the state. I'm here to learn more about how to better support this organization and the communities it serves!

A
    1 Reply
  • Welcome! Your work sounds very meaningful. I think the community of people with disabilities is often one that gets neglected when we discuss meaningful inclusivity and diversity.

• Hi Jesca, nice to meet you. Interesting that your focus is in statistics! How does your background relate to your interest in fundraising? [or, what brought you to your interest in fundraising?]

• Hello Good Evening! My name is Pat Cavi. Im from Colombia. Im psychologist and I work with childrens in the mental health area,education and nutrition. I have a foundation in colombia is small yet.
    My Goals in this course is learn new concepts and know new people in fundraising area.
    I plan to apply improving my administration foundations and doing new events .
    Its exciting for me learning how get money to my causes.*

• Hi everyone
    My name is Deena Ashna, from Afghanistan, I'm web developer/designer.
    I apply for this course to gain more knowledge about organizations fundraising.

• Greetings to you All
    My Name is Denis Nyagilo
    I work for Safal MRM Foundation. They have two projects Medical Centre and a training Institute.
    I am the principal of the institute.
    We believe that when you educate young people you are powering the hope and dreams of future generations. That is why we invest in youth training and development.
    We are based in Mariakani, Kilifi County in Kenya.
    I am taking this course learn fundraising techniques and engage with potential donors and know how to identify potential donors.

• Hello everyone,

This is Manuel Riaño from Colombia currently living in New Jersey in the US. I work in a program attending migrant community in NYC. I'm passionate about community development, food innovation and hunger solutions. I wish to learn from all of you as well from our mentors and professors. I would like to work for a multilateral organization a put all my enthusiasm and knowledge in favor of people in hardships.

• Hello Everyone,

I am Avani from India. A heritage professional working to revive Indian Art forms. Here to learn about fundraising for my initiatives, collaborate and network. Buzz me if you like to discuss anything.

• Nice to connect with you. Let me know if we can converse on the collaboration and fundraising topics.

• Hey Anna, nice to connect. Let me know if we can converse on Heritage and Art topics.

• Good to Connect Kailyn.

• Hi Liliana, Nice to connect to discuss about Art & Culture .

• Hello from India. I would be happy to discuss about art and metal heath.

• Hello, Nice to connect from India. Happy to discuss Art and Mental Health for vulnerable individuals. I have done some experiments in India that have worked positively.

• Hello 👋!

I am Ahmed Kamano from Sierra Leone.
    I have just been appointed as Country Director for an organization called AidEquip US, it's a big challenge but I hope to overcome every type.
    I am happy to be part of this group and I am willing to share and learn from everyone of you.

• I am Samuel Kenneth Yashim from Nigeria

• I am the Program Officer of TOFEDAM Care Initiative

• I am glad to be taking this course

• Hello 👋!

I am Ahmed Kamano from Sierra Leone.
    I have just been appointed as Country Director for an organization called AidEquip US, it's a big challenge but I hope to overcome every type.
    I am happy to be part of this group and I am willing to share and learn from everyone of you.

• Hello glad to be here

• Fundraising the way out

• Hallo. I want to introduce my self. First, my name is Wiwit Widhi Setiyawan, my age is 26 years old, and i from Indonesia, especially at Purworejo, Central of Java. Second, i am currently as Fundraiser at Lazismu Purworejo. Our company is non profit organization and it have national scale. From national grade to distric, we have. But, i think that all not maximal in using all resource, like human resource skill. I think, human resource skill needed to larger spreed to find donors. Thirdth, i was very excited to join this courses, because i need more knowledge, strategi, technique and deep understanding about fundraising.

• Hello, my name is Jacob Tibi. I am from the United States and I work in hospitality management. I am opening up a non-profit with a friend of mine and would like to learn to be an effective fund-raiser.

I'm most excited to learn how to cultivate good relationships with people and create positive change within my community.

• My name is Abisola Idowu, a public health officer. I like helping people and I'm looking for a job in a non profit organization.

• Hello Everyone, My name is Nyeneime Bassey from Nigeria, A researcher, project manager, social worker and a humanitarian aid provider. I'm Delighted to be here, willing to learn, share ideas, apply those ideas in my Fundraising Course learning Process to my organization and sharpen my fundraising ideas to raise funds for my organization

F
    1 Reply
  • Hi, my name is Ahmed Muhammed from Nigeria. Am a graduate of BA theatre and performing Arts. It is my very first experience in an online course

K
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone, my name is Nathan Musa Butu, i am a Nigerian and i base in my country, i work with feed for life foundation, a Non Governmental Organization. It's nice to be here with you all.

K
    1 Reply
  • hello, I am Mac Brian Jamu from Malawi . I am a development practitioner and I would like to learn more about fundraising so as to help the organization raise funds so as to help the under privileged

• My name is Kevin omondi omollo from Kenya.My goal by taking the course is to understand the whole concept of fundraising.This will help me know what donors really want in a program to finance .I work with an NGO in Kenya, project officer.

1 Reply
  • Welcome brother..This is the place to be.

• I am Simon Osamwonyi from Lagos, Nigeria. I represent the Peculiar Household of Faith Fellowship

• Hello everyone, I'm Dr Vinod Prem Singh,a Medical Administrator and
    a Paediatric Surgeon.I am from India.

My goals for the course: Gain knowledge on Fundraising.
    I plan to apply this for the welfare of Children with Health problems whose parents are Financially disadvantaged.

Most excited to learn: Basics of Fundraising

• My name is Abigail Jane Ayako from Kenya and I work in a Hospital as Human Resources/counselor

• My name is Abigail Jane Ayako from Kenya and I work in a Hospital as Human Resources/counselor. I normally come into conduct with employees who have various needs, orphans and vulnerable youths in the community and end up supporting them from my income. I wish to come up with a fund that can easily help me in giving them support.
    I happy to be here to learn

• Hello everyone! Really happy to be here. My name is Wright Saggiah I am from Kenya. I work with Lahash International and Ubin-Adam Afrika as Partnership Development Coordinator and as Director planning respectively. I am very passionate about community work. I am here to horn my skills in Non-profits resources mobilization. The knowledge I gather here will help me to accelerate fundraising activities for my organizations.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.