Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Trinidad and Tobago

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Trinidad and Tobago community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

S
    C
    R
    3 Replies
  • My Name is Sharda Bajan
    I live in Point Fortin - Trinidad and Tobago
    I choose to join this community because knowledge is power

C
    2 Replies
  • @sharda said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

My Name is Sharda Bajan

Welcome @Sharda, it is wonderful to have you here! What kind of work do you do? What do you hope to learn at Philanthropy University?

@All, are there others here who would like to introduce themselves as well?

• @sharda said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

My Name is Sharda Bajan

Hi Sharda. Like you I am here for the knowledge and networking. I am from POS Trinidad. Looking forward to sharing this space together. Which course are you tackling first?

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Trinidad and Tobago community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello All. I am Charlie Ann. I am here hoping to gain some much-needed skills to push my organisation forward. Hope to interact with all of you local organizers as well.

• My Name is Faydra Parris
    I live in St Joseph - Trinidad and Tobago
    I choose to join this community to gain information and knowledge for the betterment of me.

• Hi. my name is Camille Charles, I'm from Arima, Trinidad. I'm the president and education officer of our organization, our focus is poverty eradication through education and empowerment of youths, I chose to join this community because chances are if we belong to the same country we can better support each other, it also an opportunity to meet like minded people

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Trinidad and Tobago:

Hi everyone,

Hi my name is Leisa Charles. I live at Princes Town. I am the Secretary of an NGO named Princes Town Communities Health and Wellness Sports Academy. I chose to join so that I could be better equipped to collaborate and share with my colleagues on our Executive and Directorship. I want to see our Academy achieve it's mission and ultimately it's vision of transforming lives in our local and national community.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Trinidad and Tobago:

Hi everyone,

Hello Everyone! Had no idea Trinidadians where here! My name is Renisha Texeira from Curepe Trinidad. I'm currently unemployed but adamant on starting my own business. As such I've enrolled in Human Capital Stratergy and Fundamentals of Project Management.
    I'd like to join this community since the core values of Phil U is to have a buddy system to further progress. So if anyone is enrolled in either of
    my classes feel free to add me.

• My name is Sarah Griffin . I live in Trinidad . I am the founder of SEG ENTERPRISES INTERNATIONAL , my focus is on recycled jewellery and sustainable fashion . I am also a broker for smart homes in Trinidad and Tobago . I chose to join this community to meet other like minded person that is willing to change the mindset of our cictizens of Trinidad and Tobago

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.