Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Assignment issues

How do I draw the chart with my phone cuz I'm not using a laptop. If their is an app I can download I'll love to know, thanks

1 Reply
  • @feyisayo said in Assignment issues:

How do I draw the chart with my phone cuz I'm not using a laptop. If their is an app I can download I'll love to know, thanks

Hello @Feyisayo, thank you for posting!

We do offer a mobile app for Android, but unfortunately at this time it is not equipped to complete and submit course assignments. We are working hard to improve both our desktop website and mobile app, and hope to develop this functionality in the future! Does that help answer your question?

Also, for future reference this is the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice, a space for those interested in discussing strategy and planning to do so and connect with each other. If you are experiencing an issue in a course, I encourage you to post in the course's discussion board :)

Please let me know if I can support further!

F
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Assignment issues:

@feyisayo said in Assignment issues:

Hello @Feyisayo, thank you for posting!

We do offer a mobile app for Android, but unfortunately at this time it is not equipped to complete and submit course assignments. We are working hard to improve both our desktop website and mobile app, and hope to develop this functionality in the future! Does that help answer your question?

Also, for future reference this is the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice, a space for those interested in discussing strategy and planning to do so and connect with each other. If you are experiencing an issue in a course, I encourage you to post in the course's discussion board :)

Please let me know if I can support further!

Okay, thank you

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.