Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi, I am Sodiq

My name is Sodiq Ade Balogun, i am the founder at TechGen Africa.
    I am keen about making lasting impact and instilling innovative culture in young Africans through creativity, innovative leadership and knowledge

2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@scottm said in Hi, I am Sodiq:

Welcome @sodicbalogun!

I am keen about making lasting impact and instilling innovative culture in young Africans through creativity, innovative leadership and knowledge

We have a number of people working with youth in their countries. To @all, perhaps others might be interested in connecting? Please let Sodiq know!

@sodicbalogun Your site looks very professional: https://techgenafrica.com/ A great initiative to transform African youth indeed. I do believe that after they are trained, they can develop apps or websites that are most suitable to the African continent.

• Course Facilitator

@sodicbalogun said in Hi, I am Sodiq:

Hi @sodicbalogun, nice to meet you, and congratulation for your good work in your community. My name is Igiraneza Raymond Olivier from Burundi, I am the founder of ADDF, in Ruyigi province, I want to see a healthy community in a rural areas of my locality where both genders has equal opportunities. That's why I need to learn from alumni like you,....

H
    1 Reply
  • @addf said in Hi, I am Sodiq:

@sodicbalogun said in Hi, I am Sodiq:

Hi @sodicbalogun, nice to meet you, and congratulation for your good work in your community. My name is Igiraneza Raymond Olivier from Burundi, I am the founder of ADDF, in Ruyigi province, I want to see a healthy community in a rural areas of my locality where both genders has equal opportunities. That's why I need to learn from alumni like you,....

very nice to meet you

• @sodicbalogun said in Hi, I am Sodiq:

@sodicbalogun you are welcome. There are alot of people working with youth here. am sure with time you guys will connect and have a mega youth project together.

• You are welcome

• Hello Sodiq: Nice to e-meet you!
    I'm Diana Hyman , founder of NeurMinds Int'l , St. Catherine Jamaica. The mission of our organization to equip over 800,000 individuals in the Caribbean with information and educational resources supporting their passion, purpose and profile to pursue practical and enduring careers (entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial) that aligns with their personality to achieve self empowerment while creating financial wealth and freedom for themselves and others in their community.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.