Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @jessym05 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

@malayaporodo said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

@jessym05 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Morning good people. My name is Jessica i am from Zimbabwe. I did monitoring and evaluation at the University of Zimbabwe. So am here to do Monitoring and Evaluation at an International Level. I am pleased to be here. Thank you.

hie jesca you are doing with uz w wc facaulty.

@malayaporodo said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

@jessym05 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Morning good people. My name is Jessica i am from Zimbabwe. I did monitoring and evaluation at the University of Zimbabwe. So am here to do Monitoring and Evaluation at an International Level. I am pleased to be here. Thank you.

hie jesca you are doing with uz w wc facaulty.

Faculty of commerce, at the MDU department

thanx

• Hello. My name is Tafadzwa. I studied Procurement and supply chain management with The Chartered Institute of Procurement and supply chain management (CIPS). I am currently working as sales coordinator and studying Executive Diploma in Business Management with African Leadership Institute

• Hello everyone! My name is Tapfuma. I Joined the community to get empowered so that i can empower others in my community. feels good to be part of team Zimbabwe

• Hallo guys! My name is Edmore Matione. I am a Field Development Officer with DAPP Hope Zimbabwe. I am passionate about grant writing, fundraising and M&E. I hope i will benefit a lot from this forum. Thank you

• Hi , everyone , my name is Nomthandazo Ncube , I live in Kwekwe , Zimbabwe , I am a 3rd year student doing my BA in Community Development ,I am also a Director of my own company - Christian Village which is focused on serving humanity through various community projects- orphan education , hospital refurbishment & medical supplies to name a few . I chose this community to engage with like minded individuals & to attain further knowledge through the courses offered on how to raise funds & grow an efficient community organization.

• hello everyone, my name is Itai. i joined the community to help develop skills of project management

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Welcome to the Zimbabwe community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi I am Pride...I am in Harare...I am into real estate sales and management..a seniour property consultant

• Hie all. I'm Arnold Gumbo. I live in Harare. I'm a director of a group of schools.

• Greetings good people , l am Rege l am very passionate on issues to do with civic rights ,governance and development. l have wide experience in working with Profit and non Profit organisations

• Hie my name is Makanaka Msipa, I am bases in Masvingo. I am the Founder at No More Victims Intl. I would love an opportunity to network with each and everyone of you on this platform from y Nation as we learn fundamentals which relate to our lifestyles.

Share your number with me

• Course Facilitator

Hi my name is Tina Tungamirai. I live in Darwendale. I run a charity which supports teen mothers and underprivileged girls.

• Welcome everyone, it is great to have you here! I hope you will use this community as a way to connect with others in Zimbabwe doing great work or seeking to make a positive impact in their communities :)

• Thank you for introducing me to the community.

• I am Claudios Hakuna. I am a data analysts with FAO Zimbabwe. I am data crazy and naturally I am part of the MnE team. I am a lifelong learner, always trying to learn something new or even just revisiting old staff...

• My name is Brenda jiri i stay in Harare. i am an M &E intern at Fintrac Zimbabwe .

• Welcome @Sithandweyinkosi @Claudio @Valjiri it is wonderful to have you here!

• Hie
    I am Aurthur from Zimbabwe. I currently work as a medical laboratory technician and trying to transitions into biostatistics/M&E. I looking foward to learning lots from like minds

• Hey everyone my name is Rudo Nyoni, im based in Bulawayo. I work for Sapphire Real Estate as a Property Sales Consultant and i love to support charity fundraisers and also have recently started my own initiatives. So i look forward to learning all there is to know concerning Fundraising.

• Welcome @amusendame and @RudoNyoni, it is wonderful to have you at Philanthropy University and in the Zimbabwe community! Is there anything that you would like to discuss with others here?

• Hi, my name is Elphas Zinyembe from Zimbabwe. Im new here and this my first time to study online. Im happy to be part of this university and i hope to benefit something.......

1 Reply
  • @elphas said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Hi, my name is Elphas Zinyembe from Zimbabwe. Im new here and this my first time to study online. Im happy to be part of this university and i hope to benefit something.......

Welcome @Elphas it is great to have you here!

• Hie My Name is Jackson. I am interested in learning about how to monitor and evaluate of development projects. I wish to learn more from philanthropy university and also from members of this community.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Welcome to the Zimbabwe community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Am Benson Mukandiwa CMgr (39) years, I based in the City of Bulawayo, am currently the National Coordinator/Country Director for Pan African Youth Network for Culture of Peace (PAYNCOP)-Zimbabwe. I chose to join the community as a move to learn more about philanthropy and find ways in which I uplift the life of my fellow youthful Zimbabweans. Email: benmuk@gmail.com

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Everson Ndlovu is my name. I live in Bulawayo and work at the Institute of Development Studies (National University of Science and Technology). Lecturer and Researcher in Disaster Risk Reduction. Hope to benefit fro the network in terms of professional skills development and contribute to poverty reduction.

Hello everyone my name is Letala, I live in Harare, Zimbabwe. I work at an profit organisation as the ICT Officer. joined this community because I am passionate about working with underprivileged children and I want to learn more about how to train and develop their potential.

My name is Priviledge Zindoga and I live in Gweru.l join this community so that I can network with fellow Zimbabweans who have community development at heart

• @benmagoronga said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zimbabwe:

Hi, my name is Benjamin Magoronga, but you can call me Ben. I live in Marondera. I am currently not attached to any organisation. I chose to join this community because I have a passion for sustainable development and I am hoping to share and get ideas on how to develop Zimbabwe

• Hello everyone. My name is Yvonne Vambe. I am a elementary school teacher. I joined this community so that l could connect and discuss issues in my community with q grp of people that could relate. I also want to learn more about what others are doing in their communities.

i am brianmab from harare

• Welcome everyone! It is wonderful to have you here at Philanthropy University.

Happy Learning :)

Hello, everyone, my name is Sanelisiwe Mlilo from Bulawayo. I am currently volunteering at the Zimbabwe Women Lawyers Association as I am passionate about issues that affect women and children, especially in the legal field. I chose to join this community to meet my fellow Zimbabweans who also have a passion for helping others.

• Hie, my name is Ezekiel Mutema. I live in Harare, currently doing a postgraduate professional school program in agriculture with Star leadership Academy of Agriculture ( Inaugural group.) I am a crop scientists/agronomist by profession. I chose this platform out of a burning desire in developing the youth that can impact not only their lives but their peers and communities as well as networking in progressive and dynamic key players in change and meaningful self development. I am passionate about development of local to translated global share of effort through entrepreneurship and philanthropic work and voluntarism.

• My Name is Leonnel Chikwature, i live in Harare , am a recent Graduate currently unemployed and have decided to join this community because i want to learn more in order to make an impact in other peoples lives.

• Greetings , i am Anna, intrested in learning monitoring and evaluation

• Hie my name is Talent Mayakaza, I live in Harare and currently doing my internship in Human Resources Management. I choose to join this community to enhance and develop new skills in which I can assist my community and my fellow Zimbabweans.

• How are you fellow country ladies and gentleman. My name is Netsayi Ngorima and I live in Seke peri-urban. Currently working for SIRDC and have a passion in the development of local communities (environmental and socio-economic) with regards to gender balance issues. I choose to join this community to improve on livelihoods through project monitoring and evaluation for sustainable development.

• My name is Addington Chamboko from Guruve, Zimbawe. I am really humbled to be part of you. Hope to learn something from you and also give to you what l have.

• Hie everyone I am Mbongeni Ncube and I leave in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and appreciate everything that upskill my entrepreneurship skills

• Hie everyone, My name is Munesu. I'm based in Harare I work with an organisation called Trans and intersex rising Zimbabwe. An organisation that work to empower and advocate for Trans and Intersex rights and inclusiveness in SRHR. I'm really looking forward to learning a lot and advancing my knowledge on advocacy. And also get to bring a change in my community.

• Hello everyone. My name is Christie from Norton. I'm excited to learn online and be part of a group that is interested in transformation their communities.

• I am Benedict Paruvete i live in Mutare im the founder of NewLook Painting Company and im curretly work in National Railways of Zimbabwe.Uplifting youth by employement creation is my motto Pr

• Hallo everyone here, My name is Peter Jack, The Leadership development manager for teach for Zimbabwe an organisation that is trying to provide equitable and quality education in the marginalised communities. We place university graduates in marginalised schools to try and bring the latest high quality and and modern technological education to the less privileged students. with the current pandemic the schools are closed due to the lockdown restrictions and we are short of means to access the students. I hope to find some ideas from this community to continue to provide lessons to the marginalised community students.

• Hie my name is Simbarashe Mike Musikavanhu, l am currently living in Masvingo, apparently l am a Volunteer community health worker for Ministry of Health and child care. I am sociology graduate with interests centered upon public health and social development.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.