Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 8 OCT 2018

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the External Relations and Partnerships Community of Practice! We have 178 new members!

Welcome new members! We are thrilled that you have joined us. We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in External Relations and Partnerships around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas!

Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: Why are you interested in External Relations and Partnerships?

2: What is one thing you would like to discuss with the Community?

3: Anything else you would like to share :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and starting conversations around the topics they would like to discuss! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and start collaborating!

Welcome all!

• Welcome to all 178 new members.

1 Reply
  • 1: Why are you interested in External Relations and Partnerships?
    I am interested in External Relations and Partnerships, because, it allows me to know more about the good relationship and to have a new opportunity to reach many achievements.

2 Replies
  • @mawusi said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 8 OCT 2018:

Welcome to all 178 new members.

Thank you for welcoming our new members @Mawusi :)

So great to see!

• @elio said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 8 OCT 2018:

I am interested in External Relations and Partnerships, because, it allows me to know more about the good relationship and to have a new opportunity to reach many achievements.

Welcome @Elio!

Great to hear about your interest in external relations and partnerships! What achievements would you like to reach?

• @elio said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 8 OCT 2018:

@Elio relationships are very importance and am very happy to meet people who understand this very little but very importance factor.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.