Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Nigeria Community of Practice! We have 1999 new members!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! This is a great place to connect with others from around the country to share ideas, discuss questions, and build a network! Please tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: What part of the country are you working in or do you hope to work in?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

Welcome everyone! So great to have you here!

L
    2 Replies
  • I work in Lagos, Nigeria. I love to learn something new all through my life.
    I hereby welcome all topics and discussions in the house. Thanks!

• @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Nigeria Community of Practice! We have 1999 new members!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! This is a great place to connect with others from around the country to share ideas, discuss questions, and build a network! Please tell us:

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.
    *Welcome everyone! So great to have

@kilomodemo said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

I work in Lagos, Nigeria. I love to learn something new all through my life.
    I hereby welcome all topics and discussions in the house. Thanks!

Hello everyone!

welcome to everybody and welcome also to a new month.

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone.
    Thank you for having me. I live in Lagos Nigeria, But my job is not limited to a single state.
    I hope to learn how to raise funds so that we can help the less priviledged amonst us. Id also love to
    learn more by interacting with more people on this platform.
    Thank You.
    Lizzy

U
    1 Reply
  • @lizzyano said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone.
    Thank you for having me. I live in Lagos Nigeria, But my job is not limited to a single state.
    I hope to learn how to raise funds so that we can help the less priviledged amonst us. Id also love to
    Thank You.
    Lizzy

Hello all, pleased to meet you all , i'm Fatima once again from the northern part of Nigeria hoping to be the Voice of women (VOW) in the nearest future and empower both women and children in the local government areas and our societies. I wish to discuss on the right of our women mostly the adolescent and the younger generation of our children. Thank You.

U
    1 Reply
  • Welcome! @Kilomodemo @JIMI @Lizzyano @Ummy

So great to have you all here! Do you have thoughts or ideas or questions you would like to discuss in this community? This is a great place to have a conversation!

( And thank you @Mawusi for welcoming new members :) )

• @ummy said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

@lizzyano said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone.
    Thank You.
    Lizzy

Hello all, pleased to meet you all , i'm Fatima once again from the northern part of Nigeria hoping to be the Voice of women (VOW) in the nearest future and empower both women and children in the local government areas and our societies. I wish to discuss on the right of our women mostly the adolescent and the younger generation of our children. Thank You.
    @Lizzyano @Mark_G
    I will like to propose an idea about Empowering Women and Nigeria in Nigeria most especially the northern states.

1 Reply
  • @ummy said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

@ummy said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

@lizzyano said in Weekly Welcome: Nigeria – 2 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone.
    Thank You.
    Lizzy

@Lizzyano @Mark_G
    I will like to propose an idea about Empowering Women and Nigeria in Nigeria most especially the northern states.

@Ummy this is a nice idea. am also a Nigerian. I will like to hear your preposition. however i would also love that it should go beyond the north and spread to all 6 Geopolitical zones.

please kindly share your proposal.

• You are all welcome, it's nice having you around

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.