Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• How Philanthropy University, Help Grassroot Agricultural And Economic Development Initiative, Nigeria Create Social Impact.

After Undergoing A course on Global Social Entrepreneurship, With Philanthropy University in 2015, My Perception of Social Impact was Broadened, And in Presenting My United Nations Global Compact , Communication of Expression Report for 2016, Emphasis was Greatly on Social Impact in Addressing one of the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact, which is Child Labour, GAEDI Took the Initiative of Providing Study Materials to Vulnerable Children, In the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria , that are within the Basic Education Age Range, To Support And Encourage them to Acquire Basic Education , which will Give Them the Right Base For them to be Prepared for Vocational Training, which will eventually Launch them into the Productive Sector of the Nigerian Economy And Internationally.

1 Reply
  • @gaedi said in How Philanthropy University, Help Grassroot Agricultural And Economic Development Initiative, Nigeria Create Social Impact.:

After Undergoing A course on Global Social Entrepreneurship, With Philanthropy University in 2015, My Perception of Social Impact was Broadened, And in Presenting My United Nations Global Compact , Communication of Expression Report for 2016, Emphasis was Greatly on Social Impact in Addressing one of the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact, which is Child Labour, GAEDI Took the Initiative of Providing Study Materials to Vulnerable Children, In the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria , that are within the Basic Education Age Range, To Support And Encourage them to Acquire Basic Education , which will Give Them the Right Base For them to be Prepared for Vocational Training, which will eventually Launch them into the Productive Sector of the Nigerian Economy And Internationally.

Have you posted this on your Facebook page? I invite you to share your story there, with a photo or video, and then copy & paste the URL to the story here! Thanks!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.