Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018

Hello everyone!

Today we are continuing our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: Do you have any experience with Strategy and Planning?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing fantastic work in Strategy and Planning around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

K
    K
    2 Replies
  • @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Today we are continuing our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing fantastic work in Strategy and Planning around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

No
    I would like to discuss issues that hinders strategic planning in the community through vivid analysis of where I am fro
    I don't have much knowledge but I believe with the help of those here I can gain what is needed to be competent in that field
    Am Toby by-name and I believe that what ever we believe in that doesn't involve proper strategies and planning is doomed to fail

L
    2 Replies
  • @kflexy said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

No
    I would like to discuss issues that hinders strategic planning in the community through vivid analysis of where I am fro
    I don't have much knowledge but I believe with the help of those here I can gain what is needed to be competent in that field
    Am Toby by-name and I believe that what ever we believe in that doesn't involve proper strategies and planning is doomed to fail

you are welcome Toby. am very sure by the end of the course you will have answeres to all your questions. welcome once again toby.

• My name is Jovian and I believe that investment in knowledge and experience always pays the best interest.

1. I'd like to discuss, give and receive feedback about different strategies to help improve the organization in terms of productivity and value towards the society. Also, I'd like to talk more about issues and challenges faced by different organization in different region and how organizations deal with it.

2. Yes I do. I am involved in a business unit in a company I'm working in (It's a for-profit company).

3. Sometimes I'm stuck in a certain field for too long, hindering creativity and preventing me to see outside the box. Thats when I need a community that could give insights, fresh ideas and something different to try. I hope we could help each others out and keeping the good relationship on ;)

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello @Kflexy and @joviansandero! Thank you for posting :)

It is wonderful to hear about your backgrounds and reasons for being here. Perhaps you can start a discussion in this thread about strategy and planning, as you both seem very interested in learning more!

And thank you @mawusi for your kind welcoming of others to the Community. It is so great to see!

• Welcome Jovian, let's learn together. I've found out that reading books always keeps me updated even when I'm working on projects that are too involving.

• Hi all. Thank you @Mark_G
    My name is Angelina. I joined this platform for the opportunity to learn, collaborate and stand a chance at scaling my start up which is founded on the basis of using strategy and planning to enable sustainability and growth.

1 Reply
  • hello everyone,
    Thanks to Mark_G for welcoming as here, My names is Basil Loeku a Student from Kenya in the field of management
    I joined this platform in order to share and also gain some good knowledge on the issue of strategy and planning since it is
    a vital weapon for any organisation that need to scale the heights of success..thank you

1 Reply
  • @kflexy said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

No

fisrt what i know about strategy and planning is that you first have to know the five stages involved in strategy and planning
    they include

• Clarify Your Vision. The purpose of goal-setting is to clarify the vision for your business. ...
    • Gather and Analyze Information. ...
    • Formulate a Strategy. ...
    • Implement Your Strategy. ...
    • Evaluate and Control.
  • @andungu said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

Hi all. Thank you @Mark_G
    My name is Angelina. I joined this platform for the opportunity to learn, collaborate and stand a chance at scaling my start up which is founded on the basis of using strategy and planning to enable sustainability and growth.

you are welcome Andungu

• @loeku said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 24 SEP 2018:

hello everyone,
    Thanks to Mark_G for welcoming as here, My names is Basil Loeku a Student from Kenya in the field of management
    I joined this platform in order to share and also gain some good knowledge on the issue of strategy and planning since it is
    a vital weapon for any organisation that need to scale the heights of success..thank you

you are welcome Loeku.

• Hello everyone, My name is Lovette. I have got no experience with strategy and planning unless my everyday routine counts.. I have taken other courses in Philanthropy University that has taught me a great deal to be used currently and in the future. So I just want to learn all about Strategy and Planning to add to the others. No knowledge is wasted.

• Welcome @ANdungu @LOEKU @LovetteOchi, it is so great to have you here!

And thank you @ANdungu @Mawusi for welcoming others as well :)

I hope you will use this Community as a way to learn about and discuss topics related to Strategy and Planning and connect with each other as well!

1 Reply

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

• Hello All,
    I am excited to be here. I believe strongly that planning is at the heart of success. Executing strategy for results also becomes the bridge to bringing these plans to fruition. Hence, I would be excited to have us look deeply at execution of strategy:
    What are the common challenges
    How have they been tackled
    What has worked
    Are there universal principles we could pick up?

Thank you for letting me into your space.

• Hello everyone,
    First of all ,thanks for welcome and motivate us to interact with all members. I am here to learn
    the skills of management and planning strategies, i want to help everyone who needs some help.
    And wants to develop these new skills in our personality.I am glad to join this platform,thanks.

Welcome @ANdungu @LOEKU @LovetteOchi, it is so great to have you here!

And thank you @ANdungu @Mawusi for welcoming others as well :)

I hope you will use this Community as a way to learn about and discuss topics related to Strategy and Planning and connect with each other as well!

Thank you @MARK_G, it very important welcome and encourage people. It helps them feel comfortable and welcomed. and to know that this is a platform to learn as much as you can and want.

• Dear Friends, it is a pleasure to welcome you all on this platform to learn, discuss and develop your strategies. Learning in details and from the most efficient faculty is the magnet which attracts thousands of students to the university. Happy learning.

• I am Austin Nathaniel Dennis from Liberia West Africa. I serve as senior Pastor of my church organization.

I will want you to kindly share with me on strategy and planning which I really want to learn.

Thanks so much for your acceptance.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.