Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Poverty Alleviation!

Greetings to you all. My name is Tawuya Katso. I am the CEO of an NGO called YOSEP. Our website is www.yosep.org

We are based in Washington,DC and our mission is to help alleviate poverty in Matabeleland. We are focusing on Gwanda right now. The area needs assistance in helping school kids to successfully complete school. Furthermore, we also want to create employment and entrepreneurial opportunities so that the locals can create employment opportunities and social capital. I would like help in raising funds so that we can achieve our goals.

1 Reply
  • @yosep said in Poverty Alleviation!:

Greetings to you all. My name is Tawuya Katso. I am the CEO of an NGO called YOSEP. Our website is www.yosep.org

We are based in Washington,DC and our mission is to help alleviate poverty in Matabeleland. We are focusing on Gwanda right now. The area needs assistance in helping school kids to successfully complete school. Furthermore, we also want to create employment and entrepreneurial opportunities so that the locals can create employment opportunities and social capital. I would like help in raising funds so that we can achieve our goals.

Thank you for introducing yourself @yosep!

It is wonderful to have you here and to hear about your role as CEO of YOSEP! It looks like a fantastic program, and the website looks great :)

What fundraising goals do you have? Do you have specific fundraising skills or tools that you hope to learn? Have you taken any of our Fundraising courses?

Thank you for posting!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.