Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Proposal writing for Fundraising

I am currently saddled with responsibility for proposal development for fundraising in my new job role as Program Manager. However, I am having challenges in identifying potential donor. Therefore, I would appreciate if someone who is grounded or has experience could connect with me.

G
    1 Reply
  • @Humphrey said in Proposal writing for Fundraising:

I am currently saddled with responsibility for proposal development for fundraising in my new job role as Program Manager. However, I am having challenges in identifying potential donor. Therefore, I would appreciate if someone who is grounded or has experience could connect with me.

Hi @Humphrey. Thank you for your question. To answer that, I suggest you enroll to the two effective courses this university is offering to all its learners. You may start with the INTRODUCTION TO FUNDRAISING which will open again soon, or proceed to FUNDRAISING STRATEGIES which will start this Oct. 27. After that, you may also study FUNDRAISING: CONNECTING WITH DONORS once the schedule is open again. All these courses are offered by one of the best instructors here in Philanthropy University, Mr. Tom Wolf. Surely, you will enjoy these courses.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.