Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Financial Management

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Financial Management community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

V
    J
    W
    D
    7 Replies
  • My name is Kennedy Onyango, I am the founder and director of EDTEC www.edteckenya.webs.com . We are a social-enterprise based in Mbita, Kenya. I am seeking partnerships with such like minded organizations.

• Welcome @kostalasa and @unia! What are your personal or professional interests in financial management?

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Financial Management community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University. ,

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello,my name is Maureen, I am a Nigerian ,I live in Lagos.I work in a school as a teacher.I chose to join because I want to learn new skills on financial management

• Hello!
    I am Akinduro Olabanjo from Lagos, Nigeria. I currently work with an Audit Firm Audit Associate. I joined this group to advance my career in the field of Accounting and Finance.
    @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Financial Management community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

• Hi my name is Jovan, I am from Nigeria, Benin city. I want to be prepared just incase have the opportunity to work in category that I will be required to be in charge of Finance...

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

• Hello friends, my name is Roque Lazarus, I am from Goa, India. I Direct a music-education and music-technology institute called 'Axl School of music and technology' and Conduct the school's flagship Orchestra, 'Cosmos Exotic Orchestra' . Wish you all success and a good life! I reached as a result of the logical conclusion of my destiny!

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Wagabono Steven, i Live in kampla Uganda. I work with African Initiatives for Relief and Development. I am a Senior Finance Officer there. I chose to join this community to learn more about financial management for non profit organisations.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hy! My name is Nadia. I'm from Pakistan. I am not working yet, I am a student in masters. My Specialization is in finance thats why I join this community to learn more about finance.

• hello everyone ,
    My name is Janet and I am from Ghana . I love anything finance related hence joining this community.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Financial Management:

I am Hafisatu Ruth Dumbuya from Freetown Sierra Leone, Iam currently working for a Consultancy Firm as a Finance Officer.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Financial Management:

Hi everyone,

My name is Abraham Edet
    I am from Nigeria
    I live in Nigeria
    I choose this community because I want to learn about financial management so I can handle my finances effectively

• Hello everyone!! Myself Roshan Bashir from Pakistan.I am the Financial Management Student advanced level.I am the Founder of Xavier Consultants. I am here to learn advanced level skills in Finance and networking with professionals of same field.

• Hello everyone!! Myself Roshan Bashir from Pakistan.I am the Financial Management Student advanced level.I am the Founder of Xavier Consultants. I am here to learn advanced level skills in Finance and networking with professionals of same field.

• Hello!
    My name is Maria Abah from Port harcourt , Nigeria. I currently work with Mudiame Int'l . I joined this group to advance my career in the field of Accounting and Financial management.

• Hi everyone, my name is Maria, I am a Nigeria, I work in a service firm, I want to no more about management accounting .

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.