Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• INTRODUCTION

My name is Ubi Eyong from Nigeria
    Am a travel agent and business development enthusiast. Am excited to be here to learn more and improve on grey areas are regards funds raising and resource mobilization. Its a great avenue to societal change as many communities are disadvantaged due to lack of resources.

1 Reply
  • @ubi said in INTRODUCTION:

My name is Ubi Eyong from Nigeria
    Am a travel agent and business development enthusiast. Am excited to be here to learn more and improve on grey areas are regards funds raising and resource mobilization. Its a great avenue to societal change as many communities are disadvantaged due to lack of resources.

Welcome Ubi ( @Ubi ), thanks so much for posting!

It is great to hear about your interests and motivation for being here. Do you have questions about fundraising or resource mobilization to share with the Community? I encourage you to check out the Weekly Welcome and introduce yourself there as well! There are some really great ideas being shared there :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.