Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce Yourself in Results-Based Financing!

Hi My name is Hillary Mutuma, am Project officer working in Kenya, i have great interest in learning and understanding the Result based Financing models and how they apply in projects.

A
    2 Replies
  • Hello! I am Alexander from Nigeria and i am the Project Manager for TND. Am here to learn the results based financial model and also how to take my organisation to the next level of effective financing.

1 Reply
  • Hello! I am Alexander from Nigeria and i am the Project Manager for TND. Am here to learn the results based financial model and also how to take my organisation to the next level of effective financing.

• Hello there,my name is name is abass kargbo from the Gambia and i am intrigue and happy to be in the result-based financing as it will help catapult me and my organisation to another level.

1 Reply
  • Hello there,my name is name is abass kargbo from the Gambia and i am intrigue and happy to be in the result-based financing as it will help catapult me and my organisation to another level.

• My name is Cynthia Wanjiru Gitau from Nairobi, Kenya. My ultimate goal is to be an expert in Results Based Financing. This will meaning incorporating RFB in program design as well as Monitoring and Evaluation.

1 Reply
  • I am Chebet Kimutai from Kenya. I am the technical manager. Learning a result based financing shall give me knowledge and know how on how to strategise our projects for effective results as per the financing.

1 Reply
  • Hello am Suwilanji Simfukwe from Zambia. Have done a number of short courses on this platform, which have found very useful. Am now interested to pursue this course and I know it will be exciting as always. Welcome my fellow learners and thank you so much to Philanthropy the golden opportunity.

• Hello am Suwilanji Simfukwe from Zambia. Have done a number of short courses on this platform, which have found very useful. Am now interested to pursue this course and I know it will be exciting as always. Welcome my fellow learners and thank you so much to Philanthropy the golden opportunity.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Welcome to RBF course @Hillary ! Trust by now, you must have gone far with the course?
    Meanwhile, should there be any challenge, feel free to tag me @Zariz for help and support.
    I finished the course about two years ago and found it very useful. I know you would experience same.
    Moreover, endeavour to connect and interact with other learners for a superlative learning experience.
    Welcome on board once again!
    Efiong Anwana

• Course Facilitator

Welcome to RBF course @Hillary ! Trust by now, you must have gone far with the course?
    Meanwhile, should there be any challenge, feel free to tag me @Zariz for help and support.
    I finished the course about two years ago and found it very useful. I know you would experience same.
    Moreover, endeavour to connect and interact with other learners for a superlative learning experience.
    Efiong Anwana

• Course Facilitator

Welcome to RBF course @alexanderetim ! Trust by now, you must have gone far with the course?
    It might interest you to know that I finished the course about two years ago and found it very useful. I know you would experience same.
    Efiong Anwana

• Course Facilitator

Welcome to RBF course @abassk ! Trust you're thrilled by the course content you have accessed so far?
    It might interest you to know that I finished the course about two years ago and found it very useful. I know you would experience same after the course completion.
    Efiong Anwana

• Course Facilitator

Welcome to RBF course @Cynthiagitau ! Trust you're thrilled by the course content you have accessed so far?
    It might interest you to know that I finished the course about two years ago and found it very useful. I know you would experience same after the course completion.
    Efiong Anwana

• Course Facilitator

Welcome to RBF course @CHEBET-F ! Trust you're thrilled by the course content you have accessed so far?
    Efiong Anwana

• Course Facilitator

Dear @Duku77 ! I'm excited to welcome you to RBF. I've noticed your consistency leveraging PhilanthropyU platform for your career advancement. Keep it up!
    Meanwhile, should you need help and support, kindly tag me @Zariz.
    Efiong Anwana

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.