Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Jamaica: Environment

Hi Jamaicans,

I am Adrian. I have done of work in the Environment, Youth and Community Development Sectors and trying to combine them. I looking to connect with persons in these fields. Give me a shout.

AW

1 Reply
  • Hi Adrian: Great, I just registered a non profit in July . I need some support. You can reach out....

A
    1 Reply
  • @adrian said in Jamaica: Environment:

Hi Jamaicans,

I am Adrian. I have done of work in the Environment, Youth and Community Development Sectors and trying to combine them. I looking to connect with persons in these fields. Give me a shout.

AW

@nminds said in Jamaica: Environment:

Hi Adrian: Great, I just registered a non profit in July . I need some support. You can reach out....

It is so wonderful to see people connecting! :)

@all are any others in the Jamaica community looking to connect?

• @nminds said in Jamaica: Environment:

Hi Adrian: Great, I just registered a non profit in July . I need some support. You can reach out....

@Nminds Support in terms of? What is the NGO's mandate? What kind of persons have you linked with already? What is strategy to achieve sustanability of the NGO?

AW

• Hi Adrian:

Below is the answers to your questions;

(1) Our NGO's mandate is " to advance the talents and abilities of young people".
    (2) A team is not yet in place, we are currently in the vetting and selection process.
    (3) The Strategy is to recruit qualified , like minded and value team to the board with support from loyal , dedicated and accountable volunteers.

Let me know how you can help!

Cheers!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.