Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Haiti

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Haiti community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

H
    P
    5 Replies
  • Hello All,

My name is Jacky Poteau. I spend my time between Haiti and Boston. I am Operations Manager for Haiti Development Institute (HDI - www.hdihaiti.org). I joined this community to learn about groups whose members share our vision at HDI, and to find ways to collaborate with them.

• Hi

My name is Patricia Jean
    I work for Oxfam in Haïti. The reason why I joined this community is to share knowledge with others.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Haiti community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

I am Junior, a young Haitian who likes to help others by volunteering. I have a training in self-leadership, I took courses in accounting that I have not continued because I do not like, I took courses online on other platform on psychology, Leadership ... ...... currently I volunteer from Monday to Thursday at the administration of the church I am assigned, I am also a leadership trainer at a youth group every Sunday .......

• Hello,
    My name is Paul Andre, I live in Haiti. I work for Young Haitian Scholars (YHS) as Public Relation.
    I joined this community in order to learn and share knowledge with others.

• Welcome everyone to the Haiti community of practice! It is wonderful to have you all here. I hope that you will use this space to connect with one another and discuss questions, ideas, and topics related to the work you are doing or hope to do!

Happy Learning :)

• Course Facilitator

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Haiti:

Hi everyone,

Hello everyone!
    My name is Jameson Pierre-Louis. I'm living in the south of Haïti.
    I'm taking this course because I want to know more about the best way to improve my ability to help others in need.
    Happy to be here.
    Good success for you all!

• Hello All ,
    My name is Frantz ONE , from Haiti , i am running 3 non-profits organizations in Haiti and i am Director of Program in a Business Incubator & Accelerator is named is ALTERNATIVES . I joined this community , to share knowledge , learn from others and enlarge my network.

1 Reply
  • @Cisco said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Haiti:

Hello All ,
    My name is Frantz ONE , from Haiti , i am running 3 non-profits organizations in Haiti and i am Director of Program in a Business Incubator & Accelerator is named is ALTERNATIVES . I joined this community , to share knowledge , learn from others and enlarge my network.

Thank you for being here @cisco! Do you have anything you would like to discuss here in the community?

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Hello @Cisco!
    Sak pase? Welcome to philanthropy University!

C
    1 Reply
  • @Drakepot said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Haiti:

Hello @Cisco!
    Sak pase? Welcome to philanthropy University!
    Nou poze wi @Drakepot . Happy to be with you guys.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Haiti:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone
    I'm Freud's Francisque. I live in Haiti. I like social entrepreneurship and I want to improve the quality of life in my region. I' m here to learn from your experiences.

My best regards.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.