Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Please i am new here, but i want to be actively involved in creating awareness for drug and alchohol victims and abuse in our communities. this is a big challenge where i come from. Presently i have started work and my organization's name is You And I Rehabilitation and Empowerment Foundation.

1 Reply
  • @isukpong said in Introduction:

Please i am new here, but i want to be actively involved in creating awareness for drug and alchohol victims and abuse in our communities. this is a big challenge where i come from. Presently i have started work and my organization's name is You And I Rehabilitation and Empowerment Foundation.

Hello @isukpong and welcome to Philanthropy University! It is so great to hear about your work.

If you have not already, please introduce yourself to others in the Nigeria Community in the "Introduce Yourself" post. There, you can introduce yourself to others and connect with other people doing great work in Nigeria.

Please let me know if you have other questions!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.