Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm a social entrepreneur. I feel so honoured to be part of such a prestigious community. Looking forward to an impactful learning experience.

1 Reply
  • @benita said in Introduction:

Hi everyone, I'm a social entrepreneur. I feel so honoured to be part of such a prestigious community. Looking forward to an impactful learning experience.

Welcome Benita! ( @Benita )

Are you working in Nigeria currently? What kind of projects are you interested in within Nigeria?

Thank you for introducing yourself!

1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Introduction:

@benita said in Introduction:

Welcome Benita! ( @Benita )

Are you working in Nigeria currently? What kind of projects are you interested in within Nigeria?

Thank you for introducing yourself!

Yes, i work in Nigeria. I am interested in Gender equality and Quality Education.

1 Reply
  • Yes, i work in Nigeria. I am interested in Gender equality and Quality Education.

Those are both very important topics! We are very happy to have you here.

Maybe you could go to the Nigeria Weekly Welcome and introduce yourself there as well! That is a great space to connect with others doing nonprofit work in Nigeria. You might also be interested in the Education community as well!

• Hi everyone, My name Is Lekan, I live in Lagos, Nigeria, I currently work as a program officer with Women Advocate Research and Documentation Centre (WARDC). I am here to unlearn, relearn and continuously learn new things. It's a pleasure to be here.

1 Reply
  • @lekan said in Introduction:

Hi everyone, My name Is Lekan, I live in Lagos, Nigeria, I currently work as a program officer with Women Advocate Research and Documentation Centre (WARDC). I am here to unlearn, relearn and continuously learn new things. It's a pleasure to be here.

Welcome Lekan ( @Lekan )! It is great to have you here!

I encourage you and @Benita to introduce yourselves in the Weekly Welcome post as well!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.