Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Health community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Health community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi, everyone, am Oguntimehin Oluwakemi from Nigeria, the founder and president of Ignite Africa Initiative,I choose to join this community so I can help my Organization to grow and impact more lives

1 Reply
  • Name: Osundara Adebayo Gbenga

Organization: Mindset Advancing Healthcare Foundation

Designation: Executive Director / Founder

I wish to join this community for value addition and knowledge sharing that will enable my organization aware of series of opportunities for benefit of humanity

T
    2 Replies
  • @kemite said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Hi, everyone, am Oguntimehin Oluwakemi from Nigeria, the founder and president of Ignite Africa Initiative,I choose to join this community so I can help my Organization to grow and impact more lives

Welcome Oguntimehin! Great to have you here. Can you share more about what Ignate Africa Initiative does?

Make sure to check out the best practices thread to share your thoughts on the key question inside :)

• @gbenga_osundara said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Name: Osundara Adebayo Gbenga

I wish to join this community for value addition and knowledge sharing that will enable my organization aware of series of opportunities for benefit of humanity

Welcome Osundara! Can you share more about what Mindset Advancing Healthcare Foundation does?

Make sure to check out the best practices thread to share your thoughts on the key question inside as well :)

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi Jason
    My name is Cathiong Stephen , I live in Jos plateau state Nigeria, presently I am still an applicant but I have always had interest on combatting antimicrobial resistance and also the introduction of new vaccines for infectious diseases. I chose to be a part of this community because I believe there are people with like minds and more experienced that can guide me on how to go about my project.
    Thanks once more..

1 Reply
  • @cathiong said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi Jason
    My name is Cathiong Stephen , I live in Jos plateau state Nigeria, presently I am still an applicant but I have always had interest on combatting antimicrobial resistance and also the introduction of new vaccines for infectious diseases. I chose to be a part of this community because I believe there are people with like minds and more experienced that can guide me on how to go about my project.
    Thanks once more..

Hi Cathiong ( @Cathiong ), thank you for posting! It is wonderful to have you here.

Combatting antimicrobial resistance is a very important mission. Can you tell us more about your background and your goals?

@Gbenga_Osundara @kemite tagging you back here. Since you all live in Nigeria and are interested in Health, it would be great for you to connect!

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Shivam Sharma 22 years old graduate students Working in Healthcare company Lives in New Delhi India.
    I am here to learn about the community health & improve my skills & accelerate my carrier

• @shivam81186 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shivam Sharma 22 years old graduate students Working in Healthcare company Lives in New Delhi India.
    I am here to learn about the community health & improve my skills & accelerate my carrier

Welcome Shivam! ( @Shivam81186 ) Wonderful to have you here.

What kind of work does your healthcare company do? What would you like to know about community health? This is a great place to ask questions and connect with others who are passionate about health.

Thank you for posting :)

• Hi everyone ,good to be here.
    My name is Nomso, CEO Traffina Foundation for Community health www.traffinafoundation.com
    TFCH is a frontline organization providing maternal newborn and child health care in Nigeria and neighboring countries thus significantly reducing the high maternal mortality and morbidity rate in Nigeria/Africa.
    I joined this forum to meet with great minds like you all making positive impacts in your countries .

1 Reply
  • @chinomnso said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi everyone ,good to be here.
    My name is Nomso, CEO Traffina Foundation for Community health www.traffinafoundation.com
    TFCH is a frontline organization providing maternal newborn and child health care in Nigeria and neighboring countries thus significantly reducing the high maternal mortality and morbidity rate in Nigeria/Africa.
    I joined this forum to meet with great minds like you all making positive impacts in your countries .

Welcome @Chinomnso, so great to have you here!

It sounds like you are doing wonderful work. Do you have any questions, ideas, or thoughts you would like to discuss with this Community?

Thank you for being here!

• Hi , my name is yemight, I base in abuja fct Nigeria, presently I am an applicant ,I choose to join this platform to help me developed my self because I believe there are a lot of experienced people here which I can learn from them.

• Hello Everyone, I'm Rebecca George joining from Abia state Nigeria. I work at HealthyChild-HealthySociety organization and I am the founder. I would love to broaden my knowledge on health related issues particularly as it has to do with children. I'm glad I'll be connecting with various great individuals.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

hi everyone,
    my name is ijeoma etonyeaku and i am a member of FORTIFIED FOODS INITIATIVE. I live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. am a nutritionist . i choose to join this community so i can help to make my organisation known and to get funds to acomplish our mission of reducing malnutrition in Nigeria.

• Hi Jason,
    I am Cathy Francillon Depas from Haiti, I am a pulmonologist and work in a program having for objective the care of tuberculosis and HIV. I am here because I know its the best way to learn best skills from great teachers. Really glad to be here.

• Hi I am Ziaullah from Pakistan serving in the health department as a primary health care technician . Joining this community to know more about the health of the people abroad.

• @gbenga_osundara said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi. My name is lawan. I would like to join this community for in depth health issues.

T
    1 Reply
  • @timbiri said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

@gbenga_osundara said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi. My name is lawan. I would like to join this community for in depth health issues.
    Organisation: KNCV/Challenge TB.
    Designation: Technical Officer PMDT.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, My name is Lorika, am an Energy healer and Reiki Master. I am based in Uganda. I joined this community because am interested to find out what others are doing in communities for disease prevention.

• Hi everyone, I am Ogechi from Nigeria. A Medical Laboratory Scientist thou not working presently. I choose to join this community to meet great minds, learn and improve myself.

• Name: JOHN QUEEN ASEBE

Organization: Project PINK BLUE Healthy & Psychological Trust Centre

Designation: Community Mobilization Officer

I'm aspired to join this community for impact and knowledge sharing that will enable my organization grow speedingly as a result the I acquired from this community, the value chain and opportunities for benefit of humanity

• Hello ,
    I am Ebenezer a hospital administrator and a new memember of this group.

• I'm inspired to join this group because I believe sharing ideas on topics and experiences posted here will really help some us to be more efficient and effective in our respective organisations.

• Welcome everyone, it is wonderful to have you here! Are there any issues, questions, or topics that you would like to discuss with this community? If so, please post them!

• My names are Angella Muwanga; residing in Kampala- Uganda; i am a co-founder of Hearts Extended Uganda ( an NGO established in 2014 to promote and protect the rights of disadvantaged children and women in our communities by providing material, psychological and advocacy support in order to further their education, health and livelihoods.); Looking forward to the interaction and value addition

• Hi everyone
    My name is Chandra Thapa form Nepal. I am master degree holder in public health. Currently working in the area of adolescent sexual and reproductive health .

• Welcome @Angemuwa and @Thapa it is great to have you here!

• Hi Guys!
    My name is Daisy Juma, a Public Health Officer from Nairobi Kenya.
    I am here to learn more from you and also share with you the knowledge i have so that we can all better the regions we come from!To a healthy us!

• Hi everyone, my name is Tolulope Adeyemi. I live in Nigeria, I work as a volunteer at a primary health care in my community. I work primarily as a medical statistician but I'm also in charge of making microplans for disease surveillance and solutions in the community. I joined this group to help improve myself from discussions here and in turn help the members of the community.

O
    1 Reply
  • I am Moses Nanang, a health development worker from Ghana with the Centre for Sustainable Family Health. Looking forward to learning more from this community about public health programming.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi everyone,

Hello every one my name is Christian from Lomé in Togo. I'm working in the same town as nurse assistant in a hospital which name is CHU Sylvanus Olympio. And President of an association against health problems by education. From 2014 till now we haven't been able to do anything because of the challenges we are facing in fundraising. My presence here is for seek of ways and means of helping the population of my country suffering from those deases .

• I am Vincent Ojwang' from Kenya. I work in my county government hospital. I am the attending doctor at the facility. I joined this community to connect, network and interact with other people in the healthcare sector all over the world and exchange practical ideas on how to improve healthcare standards and impact more lives.

• Welcome everyone!

• Hi Everyone!
    My name is Yasmine I come from Algeria, acctually I'm an English student and I want to be an active member in this organization. Nice to meet you all.

• Hi, my name is olalekan.
    I am a fresh graduate who studied microbiology and I live in Nigeria.
    I joined this group because I want to learn more to improve myself so I can help others and get information on how to get free courses on my field to be a better person for my community

• @DESTELL said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi everyone, my name is Tolulope Adeyemi. I live in Nigeria, I work as a volunteer at a primary health care in my community. I work primarily as a medical statistician but I'm also in charge of making microplans for disease surveillance and solutions in the community. I joined this group to help improve myself from discussions here and in turn help the members of the community.

Hello

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, My name is Clare Kwaghdoo Igundunase from Nigeria, i work with federal medical centre asaba, i analysed the drugs sold in the hospital so to avoid dispensing substandard and counterfeit drugs to patients. i joined this community to assist my organization improve better in rendering healthcare services to the public. Thank you

• Hello Everyone, my name is Sylvester Moyo. I work for an NGO called Dynamic Health Systems Initiative based in the Kingdom of Eswatini (formerly called Swaziland). The NGO I work for aims to strengthen in-country local capacity for Public Health programming, Health Research and Program M&E. I chose this community because I would like to learn and share about work in the health sectors around the globe especially best practices.

Hi everyone,

My name is Clare Kwaghdoo Igundunase from Nigeria, I work at Federal Medical Centre Asaba as a quality control control analyst for drugs/medications supplied in the hospital, I joined this community to gain more knowledge so as to assist my organization improve better health care services delivery. I am glad to be part of this community and i am willing and ready to learn from all of us. Thank you

• Hey,
    Am Kakooza Hakim from Uganda Africa. I have a Youth led NGO that I co foundered with my partner from Italy aimed at sensitizing people in remote and underdeveloped areas on the causes , prevention and treatment of Cardiovascular diseases. In addition we recruit volunteers from all around the world whom we train in emergency medical services and we equipment them with equipments to provide a vital first aid incase of an emergency like Heart attack.
    I chose to join this community because I believe there's someone we can bound with a partnership to expand our impact across the world so please if you want to know more about our interesting project email or inbox me : kakoozahakim10@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

Name : Joyce M. Mukani
    workplace : Ntlo ya Botsetsi Support Group (NON PROFIT ORG.)
    Role : Founder and community mobiliser
    I join the community to learner from the experience n skills of other members. I will also like to interact with the international world and share my experience my experience the team. This will benefit my beneficiaries.

• @thapa said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi everyone
    My name is Chandra Thapa form Nepal. I am master degree holder in public health. Currently working in the area of adolescent sexual and reproductive health .

Hi! My name is Patrick from Kenya. I hold a post graduate in Human Resources Management, currently taking Msc in HRM. Taking the course to sharpen my Human capital skills thus provide technical support to start ups in non profit.

Hi everyone,

hi everyone, my name is Momna Ghaffar. i am a physiotherapist currently living in Lahore Pakistan. i just want to know health concerns of different people around the word, the work they are interested in and want to excel my carrier and enhance my social cirxle.

• Hi everyone my name is Isaac mukuka from Lusaka foxdale Zambia,and i'm interested in health.

• Hello, I am My Geoda. I live in Madrid and volunteer in a stroke association acting in Madrid.

• Name: KOYA Damilola

Organization: HELLO LAGOS/Youth Friendly Services

Designation: Centre Coordinator/Youth Friendly Provider (Alimosho/Ikotun Centre)

I wish to join this community to learn more, share knowledge and also add value that will enable me meet the need of my client and better my community

Hi everyone,

My name is Sara a medical doctor working heading a small non profit to help poor patients.

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Fidele Marc HOUNNOUVI from Benin, I'm a clinical psychologist and expert in community health. I'm the executive Director of e-Health Promotion NGO, I join this community to share and learn from experiences for capacity building. Thanks

• Hi everyone,
    I'm Shelly from the Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago, I join this community of Health because I'm a RGN student nurse in my final year. I do hope to share and gain from the community.

• Hey to everyone
    My name is James lual Akech
    From South Sudan
    I'm the executive Director for Aweil Youth blood Donor Club
    I'm so happy to be here today

Hi everyone,

Name: Gift Chisom IHEME

Work: Female Sexual and reproductive health, Nigeria.

Position: Founder

Reason: I am a medical doctor so I'm interested in anything that has to do with health.

• Hi everyone,

My name is Ebube Benson,

I am a Medical Biochemist by profession and am here to find people of like-minds to share and discuss the bio-life at the molecular level and how we can improve the cellular functions thereby giving rise to healthier lifestyle.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.