Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Discussion: Define Your Learning Objectives

1)learners will be able to analyse community issues and identify appropriate strategies for issue mobilization, resolution, advocacy and campaign.
    2)learns will be able to evaluate different strategies and come up with scenarios and plans of action.
    3)learners will be able to create weekly work plans and weekly reports based on the strategies selected and action taken

D
    D
    2 Replies
  • 48 Replies
  • The goal is to design online teacher trainings.

• Create
    I need to be able to design interesting lessons that are not only appealing to the eye - but also fun and interesting to listen to.
    I would like my students to use their knowledge of a certain unit - grammar for example - to write a short story or draw a (simple) cartoon.

• i would like my learners to participate more practically during online trainings.

• Our mentees will be able to define inclusive leadership from a global perspective, and list key attributes.

Our mentees will be able to to better understand inclusive leadership and identify how it impacts their lives both personally and professionally.

Our mentees will be able to effectively communicate a task oriented vision, as well as delegate responsibility to work teams in an effective, and understanding manner.

Our mentees will be able to implement Standard Operating Procedures, (SOP's).

Our mentees will be able to compare results across teams through critical analysis, while taking into account cultural, economic diversity.

Our mentees will be able to defend their positions, while being well trained in communication and conflict management/reconciliation skills.

Our mentees will be able to take their knowledge to design, develop, formulate, and/or author a work, with the security of ongoing support.

• Most times network is the problem for online training

• To increase the capability of security managers and supervisors to acquire and use intelligence to prepare for the defense of their facilities from attack by the adversary.

G
    1 Reply
  • Interesting lessons, able to catch leaners' attention
    Innovative and dinamic
    Good attendance, participation and final evaluation

• Interesting lessons, able to catch leaners' attention
    Innovative and dinamic
    Good attendance, participation and final evaluation

• Lear to tell an impactful story!
    To write mesmerizing, wonderful moments, feelings

• Able to analyze the course requirement;
    Able to evaluate the right kind of tool to design course on LMS;
    Able to create course on LMS using appropriate tool.

1. Create an appropriate qualitative coding scheme and develop relevant codes and code book
    2. Evaluate qualitative text and select segments to code
    3. Implement coding scheme and apply appropriate codes to selected segments
    4. Analyze text by organizing codes and segments
  • My interest is to encourage our tutors to design a program for teaching our vocational education courses yet maintain a practical approach to self employment and job creation to those without vocational skills.

1. I want learners to understand and perform the tips and tricks of how to insert table in Microsoft word.
    2. I want learners to remember the procedures and steps that lead to inserting table in word
    3. I want learners to be able to chronologically list the procedures associated with inserting table in Microsoft word.
  • I would like my national security supervisors to participate in your online training, so that security officers will learn additional skills in detecting the plans and workings of the criminals early, before they materialize/mature.

1. to recall the wildlife laws, which animals it applies to and in what capacity
    2. to understand the situation presented and identify the correct course of action to take
    3. to be able to apply the law to the situation they encounter and execute the appropriate response in their capacity as a law enforcement officer
  • Learners will be able to identify the different database modules and understand each module's purpose.

Learners will be able to compare different paths to information in the database, and identify the most efficient ones.

Learners will be able to formulate queries within the database to find the information they need.

V
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.