Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce Yourself in Unlocking Your Organization's Potential: Capacity Building 101!

My name is Tochukwu from Nigeria, I believe in hardwork, I aimed at bringing a sustainable impact the society deserve to engaging in food production. I know by the end of this course I will see better me. Nice meeting you fellow learners

A
    1 Reply
  • 91 Replies
  • My name is Victor. I'm the founder of Symbol of hope foundation. A non- profit and NGO organization. At symbol of hope foundation, we believe that every child no matter their origin, deserves a happy family. Nice meeting you here.

O
    1 Reply
  • My name is Maxwell from Kenya. Am taking advantage of this platform to better me. nice to meet you here fam

• Hello. Currently, I volunteer with the Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation Committee at Holy Name Church; Fountain House Gallery; and the Architectural League. I have some experience sitting on a board for Hostelling International and I occasionally attend Manhattan Community Board 7 meetings. While doing some grant research for a nonprofit this Fall, I stumbled across Philanthropy University where I enrolled in on-line courses in branding, budgeting and capacity building.
    Although my formal education is in art, I have years of experience in customer service, food service, and retail. Working in used book stores led me to interests in Architecture, Languages, Film and Business. Volunteering with non-profit organizations, Habitat for Humanity and Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (UHAB), as an Americorps/VISTA opened my eyes to the vast numbers of people dedicated to making the world a better place and gave me some leadership experience.

• Hello my name is Moses Omondi from Kenya and happy to be here

• Hello my name is Moses Omondi and I work with a community based organization that creates awareness and advocates for Persons living with Non Communicable Diseases. Our organization just got started six months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into advocacy and awareness creation. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.”

• Hello. My name is Nanci Bonfield. I am passionate about Fundraising and look forward to learning more about unlocking the potential of the organization I am working with. I recently have been working to start a non profit with a former Board of Directors and I'm excited for the growth potential.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.