Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Module 5: Next Steps

As for the next step I will completely emphasize on talent management by using 70-20-10 model. This is very effective and every organization should use it to improve their employee skills.

O
    S
    D
    3 Replies
  • 57 Replies
  • WHAT I WILL DO DIFFERENT IS TO TAKE A COURSE ON INTERPERSONAL RELATION BECAUSE DURING MY CASE STUDY OF 70-20-10 I REALISED THAT AM LACKING IN THAT AREA WHICH AND I NEE IMPROVEMENT AND I CAN RELATE WITH @Thetmen AND OTHER COURSE MATE POINT OF VIEW. THANK YOU SO MUCH PHILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

1 Reply
  • Yes, for me I will completely emphasize much on talent management by using 70-20-10 model because it is the most effective way to improve organization employee's skills.

• The course was good but more clear materials support and team work needed.

• Honestly this has been a rewarding exercise.
    May i use this medium to say "thank you" to the entire team of Philanthropy University that put this work together.
    I am inspired to take a course on international relations as well if you have provisions for that.

• earning Circles encourage collaborative and democratic education as students work to help their classmates in the Circles to address common concerns that transcend borders. While facilitators are involved, the real learning comes from the efforts of the circle members to share information and educate each other.

The goal of each Learning Circle is to explore one principal theme related to our environment and how we live within it. Circles made up of student peers from many parts of the world will examine general theoretical, local, regional, and global manifestations of this theme, and discuss the social ramifications if it is not addressed. This will require carefully coordinated cooperative effort among the participants of each Learning Circle, as well as individual work at the local level. In addition to contributing information of a global nature, the key requirement for each individual member of a circle will be to contribute local knowledge – for example, from Hungary, Ireland, China, Mexico or the United States – to the perspective developed by the overall circle.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.