Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• who can partner with me in Uganda

Hello everyone here,
    This Kakooza Martin from Kampala, Uganda am a new member here and really feels great to be here
    sharing minds, visions, values among-est other ideas. My interests here are learning, building team with positive minded people and creating partnerships that will help grow my organization so on that very note am requesting all open minded people here to interact/ reach out to me
    to form a positive partnership to share ideas, advises that can help grow hence creating a strong team moving forward.
    Stay strong,
    thanks and regards,
    MARTIN

M
    1 Reply
  • 2 Replies
  • @kmathias2012 said in who can partner with me in Uganda:

Hello everyone here,
    This Kakooza Martin from Kampala, Uganda am a new member here and really feels great to be here
    sharing minds, visions, values among-est other ideas. My interests here are learning, building team with positive minded people and creating partnerships that will help grow my organization so on that very note am requesting all open minded people here to interact/ reach out to me
    to form a positive partnership to share ideas, advises that can help grow hence creating a strong team moving forward.
    Stay strong,
    thanks and regards,
    MARTIN

Welcome . Nice meeting you. My name is John from Nigeria

K
    1 Reply
  • @Mayokun said in who can partner with me in Uganda:

@kmathias2012 said in who can partner with me in Uganda:

Hello everyone here,
    Stay strong,
    thanks and regards,
    MARTIN

Welcome . Nice meeting you. My name is John from Nigeria

Hello John nice meeting you too and how is business

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.