Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Yemen community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• 2 Replies
  • Hey Everyone, I am happy to join the GROW community. I am Mohammed Munibari , a master Girl Sparks trainer in the middle east, Currently based in Yemen "Felix of Arabia". I am Working for Mercy Corps. This platform will be very beneficial to exchange experience and innovative methodologies in challenging environments.

• Course Facilitator

Welcome dear colleagues.
    I am glad to introduce my self to you .
    I am Yaser Sultan Alselwi from Yemen .

Education

1998-2002 B.A in English language studies ,Sanaa University ,Faculty of Languages .
    Training courses :
    Many Aviation Training courses in:
    Air travel ticketing ,passengers handling ,Ground Handling services ,Safety and Quality Assurance of Airlines Ground Operations .

Other training courses :

Many courses in leadership and human development .

Online courses :

Good Governance principles .
    Buisness Management .

Personal Concerns and current job :

A member of executive committee of Yemen Ground Handling company Staff Syndicate

Manuals &Procedures Manager at YGHC; a subsidiary company of Yemen Airways.

Interested in humanitarian issues, sustainable development ,supporting democracy, and defending civil society and human rights .
    I have good relations with civil society pioneers in Yemen and looking forward for further relations and cooperation.

Contact Details :

facebook page link :
    https://www.facebook.com/alselwiyasser

E.Mail Address : alselwiyasser@gmail.com.
    Mobile no :00967 736222359
    Whatsapp no :00967736222359

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.