Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Mozambique

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mozambique community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

F
    U
    M
    4 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mozambique community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi, My name is Francisco, i'm from Mozambique, Im Working at FHI360 as Data assistant. I join this community because I want to improve my skill sets.

1 Reply
  • @fmacamo said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi, My name is Francisco, i'm from Mozambique, Im Working at FHI360 as Data assistant. I join this community because I want to improve my skill sets.

Bem-vindo Francisco! Great to have you here. Can you share more about what your work as a Data assistant at FHI360 includes?

Also, if you have any resources / websites / files that you think will be valuable to other Mozambican CSOs, I encourage you to share them in the best practices post :)

• Hi Jason
    Thanks for your introduction.
    My name is Betinho Gimo
    I'm living in Namacurra district, in Zambezia Province;
    I'm Coordinator of Girls Education project since 2015
    I chose to join in this community to gain new skills and help my organization to have a good performance.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Mozambique:

Hi everyone,

Hi Everyone, my name in Frenk N., i live in Maputo city, i work at GAIN (a non-profit) and i'm a Food Technologist . I chose this community because i'm new to Philanthropy University and as Mozambican, joining a community of peers would help me not only improve my skills but have a good perspective while i work on expanding into other communities.

• Hello, My name is Filipe Emanuel Da Julieta Hafo Mangue. I live in Maputo. I work at
    Faculdade Alfamérica Moçambique.
    My roles are to assist students and provide educational consulting services.
    I joined this community beacause I want to share my knoledge and get experienced.

• Hi everyone
    I am vanessa, working in beira for humanitarian response..here to learn more on M&E

• My name is Credêncio Maúnze, I´m from Mozambique (Maputo), working as a Consultant in Monitoring, Report em Verification of REDD+. In REDD+ project, Monitoring and evaluation is most important activity, and having this king of skills would be very useful for me and my job in future.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Mozambique:

Hi everyone,

Hi, my name is Jose Junior, iam from Mozambique, iam working at Handicap International as Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. I joined this Community Because i want to learn more and improve my skills sets to help my Organization to achive our goals

• Ola aos membros da Comunidade!

Chamo-me Mahomed, de Maputo e actualmente vivendo em Nampula. Actualmente estudante de Ciencia da Tecnologia de Informacao (BScIT) na International Open University, escolhi esta comuidade para poder ganhar conhecimentos sobre M&E e MEAL, pois é uma area de meu interesse em um futuro proximo. Tambem estou a aqui para conhecer profissionais da area para futuras Interações.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.