Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Doubting Thomas. They ways to win the hard to support donors.

In the community or society where there seems to be mistrust amongst people, it's hard to bring up a issues of fundraising because it isn't to most of them about helping those in need first but looking at ones good intentions from a selfish end to enrich oneself.
    So majority doubt your good intentions to better the society.
    I came up with ideas for over 10 years to build a standard school to give free quality education to the poor displaced and the less previleged but it's a mirage to many except few believe . And as pet project I got support of those who trusted me and contributed some fund to take care of few numbers that I sent to schools nearest I think can give them quality education their families cannot afford to pay.
    Seeing my efforts to put smiles on other faces.
    My wish is a complete school but we must start some where by seeking fundraising from those who saw my dream projects.
    All hope not lost I will keep the campaign to solicit for support till I believe those who are doubting can come in to build quality standard education for the poor masses in a conducive environment fit for learning to be great future leaders the world will be proud.
    Our public schools grow population of graduates from the poor masses who cannot read and write well nor become employable and useful to themselves because of nepotism by the rich and political class.
    Patience, perseverance,honesty and transparency are keys to unlock those doubting your good intentions for the society.
    Philanthropy International Academy will by God's grace come to be to change the dreams of many poor families with at least a sound, educated,employable, and creative child or children in the nearest future.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.