Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Morocco

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Morocco community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

M
    D
    3 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Hi,
    My name is Mohammed Amine, i'm from morocco and i'm currently working in the USAID career center program as a monitoring and evaluation talent cloud.
    I'm here to improve my skills in M&E and share and learn a new stuff !!

1 Reply
  • @Meskine said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi,
    My name is Mohammed Amine, i'm from morocco and i'm currently working in the USAID career center program as a monitoring and evaluation talent cloud.
    I'm here to improve my skills in M&E and share and learn a new stuff !!

Welcome @Meskine, it is wonderful to have you here! Thank you for introducing yourself. Is there anything that you would like to discuss with this community?

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Morocco:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Morocco community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• Hi my name is Doha Elbouyahyaoui. Im from Morocco. but I live in Istanbul- Turkey for the moment. Im still a student in the department of cinema and Tv in an international university in Turkey. I want to join this community because I would like to meet new people from the same country as me. I want to learn new things and develop myself. Hope we can help each others to do that. Thank you
  • Course Facilitator

Hi , my name is Dana GAAFAR , I'm a moroccan law student and an activist . I live in Sale . I joined philanthropy university to hone my skills in fundraising and advocacy and also to interact with various communutes in philanthropy university and share my skills and knowledge and all the things I learned here with other people from my community who need to be assisted , respected and empowered .

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.