Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Special Invitation: Global Giving Partner Meetup in Monrovia on Wednesday 17 July!

Hi learners in Liberia! ( @all )

Join other members of your local GlobalGiving community to discuss, learn, and share!

During this GlobalGiving Partner Meetup, you will discuss a topic brought to you by other members of your community. GlobalGiving’s representative will support the conversation, but this meetup is designed to be a chance for the GG nonprofit community to learn from each other.

So what can you expect at this Meetup?

-GlobalGiving updates + news brought to you by the team
    -Presentations + case studies by nonprofits working in your area on a topic they’re familiar with
    -Conversations and activities to facilitate learning from others
    -Networking opportunities with other GlobalGiving partners

They look forward to having you join the conversation. If you have any questions about these workshops, please email inthefield@globalgiving.org - if you are interested in registering follow this link:https://www.globalgiving.org/dy/v2/workshop/partner-workshop-in-monrovia-liberia

Date: Wednesday, July 17 2019
    Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT
    Where: To Be Announced

1 Reply
  • 2 Replies
  • @Mark_G said in Special Invitation: Global Giving Partner Meetup in Monrovia on Wednesday 17 July!:

Join other members of your local GlobalGiving community to discuss, learn, and share!

During this GlobalGiving Partner Meetup, you will discuss a topic brought to you by other members of your community. GlobalGiving’s representative will support the conversation, but this meetup is designed to be a chance for the GG nonprofit community to learn from each other.

-Presentations + case studies by nonprofits working in your area on a topic they’re familiar with

They look forward to having you join the conversation. If you have any questions about these workshops, please email inthefield@globalgiving.org - if you are interested in registering follow this link:https://www.globalgiving.org/dy/v2/workshop/partner-workshop-in-monrovia-liberia

Dear Mark,

Thanks for sharing this Special Invitation. However, I missed out on the meeting because I am just seeing this notification and a host of others today. If I may ask, please are these notifications only sent to the learners via the Philanthropy U platform? If no, I would suggest you send them also via emails to facilitate quick viewing and response.

Now that I missed out on the meeting with GG in Monrovia, what could be the next step for me?

Thanks for your prompt response as usual,

Mohamed, In Monrovia

T
    1 Reply
  • @Mohamed_Barrie said in Special Invitation: Global Giving Partner Meetup in Monrovia on Wednesday 17 July!:

@Mark_G said in Special Invitation: Global Giving Partner Meetup in Monrovia on Wednesday 17 July!:

Dear Mark,

Thanks for sharing this Special Invitation. However, I missed out on the meeting because I am just seeing this notification and a host of others today. If I may ask, please are these notifications only sent to the learners via the Philanthropy U platform? If no, I would suggest you send them also via emails to facilitate quick viewing and response.

Now that I missed out on the meeting with GG in Monrovia, what could be the next step for me?

Thanks for your prompt response as usual,

Mohamed, In Monrovia

Hi
    I missed the meeting last month, please update me on the next meeting.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.