Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• City of Johannesburg Region A (Diepsloot/Olivenhoutbosch, Midrand and Greater Tembisa)

In case you are living and staying in this areas and interested in advocating for sustainable socio-economic development interventions, let me know so that we can join efforts and improve our livelihoods and of those who cant do anything for themselves.

1 Reply
  • 4 Replies
  • @AmbassadorAbraham said in City of Johannesburg Region A (Diepsloot/Olivenhoutbosch, Midrand and Greater Tembisa):

In case you are living and staying in this areas and interested in advocating for sustainable socio-economic development interventions, let me know so that we can join efforts and improve our livelihoods and of those who cant do anything for themselves.

Hello Everyone my name is Sharon Rapetswa, I am looking forward to growing on this platform and getting to meet like minded people. and i am originally from Limpopo but work in Gauteng. I reside in Pretoria and work in Rosebank for a philanthropy organisation. My interests are social entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, Education Development (ECD), Agribusiness development, Green business development, Poverty Alleviation at the township and rural areas. My areas of expertise is design thinking, proposal development, business modeling , business planning, project management and marketing strategies.

T
    M
    2 Replies
  • Thank you for sharing this @AmbassadorAbraham! @All , is anyone else here working in this region and looking to connect with others?

• @SharonR said in City of Johannesburg Region A (Diepsloot/Olivenhoutbosch, Midrand and Greater Tembisa):

@AmbassadorAbraham said in City of Johannesburg Region A (Diepsloot/Olivenhoutbosch, Midrand and Greater Tembisa):

Hello Everyone my name is Sharon Rapetswa, I am looking forward to growing on this platform and getting to meet like minded people. and i am originally from Limpopo but work in Gauteng. I reside in Pretoria and work in Rosebank for a philanthropy organisation. My interests are social entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, Education Development (ECD), Agribusiness development, Green business development, Poverty Alleviation at the township and rural areas. My areas of expertise is design thinking, proposal development, business modeling , business planning, project management and marketing strategies.

Hi @SHARONR how is your organisation helping these communities? Do you have programs running already or you are still looking at starting? Also do you perphaps have a website I can check out to see what you do

• @SharonR said in City of Johannesburg Region A (Diepsloot/Olivenhoutbosch, Midrand and Greater Tembisa):

@AmbassadorAbraham said in City of Johannesburg Region A (Diepsloot/Olivenhoutbosch, Midrand and Greater Tembisa):

Hi Sharon. Is there a possibility that I can talk with you privately? Via email or WhatsApp. Am interested in knowing how you got to the level of specialization you are at. Thank you!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.