Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Bahamas community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• 2 Replies
  • Am Omoniyi David a Digital Marketing consultant for Def Resolution a Digital Marketing agency helping companies and organization attain their Digital Marketing Goals and assisting them achieve ROI via engagement Online.

Am also a Social Sector Advocate to educate and help build sustainable social business enterprise that will last for generations.

2017 Graduate of Philanthropy University Educative Initiative,a Berkeley Haas School of Business,California with a Certificate of Honor in Social Sector Leadership.

i intend to connect with like minds and partnership for a possible social enterprise,

Am into Digital Marketing & Advertising (B2B or B2C ) ,Website Design,Seo, Video Animation and Creation,E-Mail Marketing, Digital Currency & Ads, LinkedIn sales Navigator.

Check My Latest Vlog on Video Marketing: Why Video Marketing In 2018

Email : defresolutionz05@gmail.com
    contactus@defresolutionz.com
    +2349093222788

• Hi every one
    Welcome to the Bahamas community. it is one of the richest communities, in the Americas. My name is Mr, T, A.Devasia. I am from Kerala , India. I am joined the PHILANTHROPY UNIVERSITY to study the Fundraising course and am happy to say that by the end of Module 2 I have passed the Certificate. I have gone university, the Master's degree course M.A. Tourism. I am very happy to learn the fundraising course and the TOM WOLF introduced the 7 myths of fundraising.
    At present, we are only 4 members of this group and I invite everybody to join and discuss.
    thank you.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.