Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    Z
    F
    C
    C
    185 Replies
  • 1055 Replies
  • My name is Desire Ntikazohera

F
    M
    A
    J
    I
    5 Replies
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

My name is Zethu Nxumalo. I am from Swaziland.

I work for an NGO called Bantwana Initiative Eswatini as a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

S
    B
    D
    K
    A
    10 Replies
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Balsab Frederick Saayuor from Ghana
    I working in Water Sanitation and hygiene focusing on delivering user friendly toilets to households in the three Northern regions of Ghana. I am a training manager with International Development Enterprises (iDE) Ghana
    I am developing a career in development management and planning and therefore see M & E as a critical tool to achieving that goal. Once I acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, it will enable me develop, implement and monitor the out come of the project.
    Very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn.

N
    A
    A
    A
    5 Replies

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Am by names of OKECHO STANLEY, from Uganda
      Currently, Am working with Mojesu supermarket as a supermarket attendent.
      My major goal is to acquire M & E skills such that incase i venture into the professional arena, they can be of help.
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      yes,just cant wait joining them because two are better than one.
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    Cliff Kinyua from Kenya

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
    Yes i am working for Kenya Red Cross as a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    To learn more on planning, acquire the knowledge as this will help me in applying the theory in the day to day activities and also capacity building my colleagues

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes i am interested

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    I have experience in M&E especially in reporting, undertaking surveys, Data management but not planning in M&E

A
    1 Reply
  • hello everyone
    My name is Tayana,
    am happy to join with this course am looking forward to learn a lot, and improve my skills
    Thank you

C
    S
    2 Replies
      My name is Babagoni Shettima from Nigeria

Yes, i'm one of the MEAL managers for one of the projects currently running in the organization

I want to learn more M&E and practice all that i have learn

Yes of course

I had some few on the job training

S
    2 Replies
  • @ZethuN said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Zethu Nxumalo. I am from Swaziland.

I work for an NGO called Bantwana Initiative Eswatini as a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.

Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

Nice to meet you, looking forward to interact

• Nice to meet you

1. My name is Carla Machavane, from Mozambique
    2. I work for Oxfam Mozambique, as a program Officer, in the civic engagement and access to information program, I also act as an M&E for the program
    3. Increase my knowledge in M&E and apply the learning by helping Oxfam partners in designing their M&E Plans
    4. Yes
    5. Not much, I have attended a sort course in M&E but I do not have much practice...
    C
    M
    3 Replies
  • @carlama said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

1. My name is Carla Machavane, from Mozambique
    2. I work for Oxfam Mozambique, as a program Officer, in the civic engagement and access to information program, I also act as an M&E for the program
    3. Increase my knowledge in M&E and apply the learning by helping Oxfam partners in designing their M&E Plans
    4. Yes
    5. Not much, I have attended a sort course in M&E but I do not have much practice...
  • @ruhumuriza1 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Desire Ntikazohera

Hi.. Desire,
    I trust you are good. How are you preparing for the program?

A
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, my name is Samson Smith.
    From Nigeria. Am working with TechnoServe Nig. as a Local Community Trainer. My goal for the course is to come out one of best student. Looking forward to working with a team of professional minded students.
    Love you all.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Che Nangah, joining from Cameroon. I belief after undergoing a training in this course, I will be impacted with the necessary knowledge to improve on the success of organisations

• Hello everyone
    My name Is Aisha Zakari, from Nigeria. I recently develop interest and passion in NGO and want to build my skills in all aspects. I am so excited to be here and hope to learn alot. Thank you

M
    G
    U
    F
    4 Replies

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

no

• Abdullahi Hassan Abdulkarim From Nigeria

• I have passion to became M&E officer near or in future and by end of this course i can handle M&E responsibility

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Sophie. I am from the Republic of Georgia. Now I am working in non-profit organization as an external consultant, making data collection, processing and analyzing collected data. I'd like to gain my knowledge and skills in M&E field and improve my work. I am looking forward to join the course.

A
    1 Reply
  • @SophiePutkaradze said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone,
    My name is Sophie. I am from the Republic of Georgia. Now I am working in non-profit organization as an external consultant, making data collection, processing and analyzing collected data. I'd like to gain my knowledge and skills in M&E field and improve my work. I am looking forward to join the course.

please do you receive feedback from them?
    because i also enroll in M&E

S
    1 Reply
  • @Abdallah said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@SophiePutkaradze said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone,

please do you receive feedback from them?
    because i also enroll

not yet. They will provide us with the content when the course will open by email

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Agema Samson. I am joining you guys from Benue state of Nigeria, Makurdi to be precise. Currently i am a volunteer with Angel Support Foundation, a local NGO in Makurdi. I am an M&E assistant and there is an on-going project (G-women) i am involved in. This project is targeted at widows and vulnerable women with little or no means of livelihood, to engage them into petty trading and businesses and also to instill a savings culture in them for sustainability of the project. The use of VLSA is to be introduced but i need a full knowlege of M&E to be able to track, measure and know if the project is yielding the desired result. Moreso i am more motivated to work in a TEAM, because Together, Everyone Achieves More.

L
    A
    2 Replies
  • my name is Stella Pemphero Mkama
    Am not working
    When I came across every vacancies nowadays its all about M&E whether its administration or human resources, so I have passion in studying the course now, because I want to find it easy at work when I get a job.
    Am so interested to join the M&E team because I believe sharing ideas makes one more aware of the unknown.

I have no experience in the M&E course so far, but its my dream to have it now.

C
    1 Reply
  • Hello team
    Am Dominic, joining from Tanzania, am interested to study this course so as to become an expert of M&P on different projects

• Hello my name is Vanessa

• My name is Iginla Omotayo, currently working in a commerical Bank in Nigeria, a little bored of my job, so i seek new interest in NGOs, community development and hopefully with this skills get a new job that i can be happy and passionate with.

• @sbabagoni3 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Marvellous Okechukwu from Nigeria

Yes, i'm a communication and research Intern at an NGO. I also assist the M&E Officer.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    I want to learn more the basics of M&E

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes I am

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    No I don't, I am learning on the job though.

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Marvellous Okechukwu, I am joining from Nigeria
    Yes I am, I am working as a Communication and Research Intern at an NGO. I recently started assisting the M&E officer
    I intend to learn the basics of M&E in order to be a better assistant and perhaps even pursue a career in M& E
    Yes i am
    No i don't

• Hi
    My name is Maria i am joining from Nigeria
    yes i am working for an organisation, i am a fundraiser
    my goal is to expand my knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation,and add it to my activity
    yes i am interested in joining a team for this course
    No i do not have experience

1 Reply
  • Hi guys; name's Jesse from Uganda, glad to be here!
    I am currently working as a freelance Data Clerk for various organizations; and I am looking forward to upgrading my M&E skills as well as acquiring more knowledge of recommended data management software/ packages, to improve quality of my services.
    Would very willingly love being apart of a team for this course.
    My little experience ranges from data collection, tools and templates design to data entry and simple data analysis; hence my need to improve and widen scope.

Cheers.

E
    1 Reply
  • @Nk31 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi
    My name is Maria i am joining from Nigeria
    yes i am working for an organisation, i am a fundraiser
    my goal is to expand my knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation,and add it to my activity
    yes i am interested in joining a team for this course
    No i do not have experience

Cheers! Happy learning mate.

• Hello! I am Paolamaria Sayegh from Lebanon.

• I am Peter joining in from Nigeria.
    I used to work with VSO Nigeria as an National Graduate Volunteer where I only heard "monitoring and evaluation" and took interest to learn more about it and its applications. Yes I'll be glad being in a profitable group. My goal is to explore all about it.

M
    C
    2 Replies
  • @Lykagema1 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Agema Samson. I am joining you guys from Benue state of Nigeria, Makurdi to be precise. Currently i am a volunteer with Angel Support Foundation, a local NGO in Makurdi. I am an M&E assistant and there is an on-going project (G-women) i am involved in. This project is targeted at widows and vulnerable women with little or no means of livelihood, to engage them into petty trading and businesses and also to instill a savings culture in them for sustainability of the project. The use of VLSA is to be introduced but i need a full knowlege of M&E to be able to track, measure and know if the project is yielding the desired result. Moreso i am more motivated to work in a TEAM, because Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Hi samson

• My name is Hironymus Haikera from Namibia
    I am a senior correctional officer in the department of Namibian correctional service responsible for Performance Assurance,Monitoring and Evaluation at the facility level.
    I would like to enhance my skills in M&E that will guide me in terms of planning,developing monitoring and evaluation plans for programs/projects of the department and all other M&E aspects.
    I would definitely love to join the team for the course,because i believe that will pave a way for us to learn from each other.
    Not having vast experience in M&E but i have attended workshops on M&E.

Thank you.....

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone,
    My name is Edward Ntwale from Tanzania, I work with the Guardian Limited as a statistician, I got experience in research, so I want to get more knowledge on M&E so as to bridge the gap I am experiencing in making track of my works and measuring the intended goals.

My goals is to because an expert in M&E so to help NGOs, and any other organizations in their program and projects.

I
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

bothwell mukaro

aspiring to be a M@E officer

yes

M
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

HELLO AM emmanuel muanya

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Adwoa and am joining from Ghana

Yes am working for an organisation as a monitoring and evaluation specialist.

my goals are to have a deeper understanding on creating data collection tools and analysing data to derive meaningful reports that will help inform my organisation.

i will not mind joining a team

i have an experience in conducting field surveys and putting together reports indicating the results of the survey. i have also developed some expertise in selecting in selecting smart indicators for programs and monitoring those indicators over the project life.

A
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Anneth from Dodoma- Tanzania

Currently am working with SNV development organization as monitoring and evaluation intern in the youth project, my work is to collect, verify and analyse data while maintaining validity and quality of it.

As the path of career development i decided to take this course and as the part of widen my skills and knowledge on monitoring and evaluation platform for better performance and quality result.

Yes i will be glad to join the team for this course.

So far have got no much experience

• @AdwoaHigh said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my goals are to have a deeper understanding on creating data collection tools and analysing data to derive meaningful reports that will help inform my organisation.

i have an experience in conducting field surveys and putting together reports indicating the results of the survey. i have also developed some expertise in selecting in selecting smart indicators for programs and monitoring those indicators over the project life.

Hello Adwoa,
    Your experience is great, i would like to learn from your expertise on how to select indicators and monitors through out .

• My names are Yunis Bulbul joining from Somalia. I am currently working for an organisation as MEAL Assistant . My roles are MEAL i.e Monitoring , Evaluating , Accountability & Learning as well as writing all project reports of weekly , monthly & Annually , proposals & Assessments.
    my Goals are to upgrade , improve , modernize & update latest skills , tools , designs , methods and approaches .
    I am equally interested in joining a team for this course .
    I don't have much , only a beginner.

• My names are Yunis Bulbul joining from Somalia. I am currently working for an organisation as MEAL Assistant . My roles are MEAL i.e Monitoring , Evaluating , Accountability & Learning .
    I am eagerly waiting to benefit from this on line course of M&E from Philanthropy University

M
    1 Reply
  • hello
    my name is said mohamed . i am from somalia now i am working local NGO as an education officer. i would like to gain this course alot of knowledge and skills and also new friends. thank you

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Deepak Raj Bhatt. I am working at Natural Resource Conflict Transformation Center-Nepal as a Senior Program Officer. I have joined this course to enhance my skills on monitoring and evaluation of project activities. I love to do work in team, which provides a common platform for effective learning. I don't have any past experience relating to monitoring and evaluation training.

M
    1 Reply
  • My name is Chika Ifeanyi
    Am joining from Nigeria
    I currently run my business,
    Am here to learn new methods and implement them
    I am interested in joining a team in the course of this program and learn from everyone ..

• مرحبا
    اسمي علي صالح
    من اليمن
    اعمل في مكتب للدراسات والاستشارات وتطوير الاعمال
    ارغب في تطوير مهاراتي في هذا الجانب كي اتمكن من خدمة المجتمع الذي اعيش فيه
    لغتي الانجليزية متوسطة ارجوا مراعاة ذلك
    ارغب بشدة المشاركة والانظمام

A
    1 Reply
  • @AliSaleh said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

مرحبا
    اسمي علي صالح
    من اليمن
    اعمل في مكتب للدراسات والاستشارات وتطوير الاعمال
    ارغب في تطوير مهاراتي في هذا الجانب كي اتمكن من خدمة المجتمع الذي اعيش فيه
    لغتي الانجليزية متوسطة ارجوا مراعاة ذلك
    ارغب بشدة المشاركة والانظمام

لدي خبرة في اعداد دراسات الجدوى الاقتصادية والخطط التنفيذية والخطط الاستراتيجية والمسوحات الميدانية وتقديم الاستشارات المالية والادارية
    وتحليل المراكز المالية للشركات

My name is Pascal Makeja I am from Tanzania, East Africa. I am working with some organizations as Data analyst
    my goal is to improve my carrier through this course , I am interested to hear from learners who works in the same area
    Thanks

• @aisha1992 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone
    My name Is Aisha Zakari, from Nigeria. I recently develop interest and passion in NGO and want to build my skills in all aspects. I am so excited to be here and hope to learn alot. Thank you

Aisha its good to know that we are sharing same goal via this platform towards the success of our dying community. its good to see you here, i'm from Nigeria too

M
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Moammer Al haddad

No

This is Modupe Douglas, hi everyone!
    I am joining from Abuja, Nigeria.

I work for Continuous Improvement Associate Ltd as the Business Project Manager. We're into Consultancy, Training, Project Monitoring and Evaluation.

My aim of enrolling is to broaden my knowledge in this subject and also learn from other professionals.

Yes, very much interested in.

• Moammer
    I'm from Yemen
    I haven't worked in an organization before.
    I have a lot of goals such as helping my country and improve my skills
    I'm eager to join new team and acquire new information.

M
    1 Reply
  • @lordpitas said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

I am Peter joining in from Nigeria.
    I used to work with VSO Nigeria as an National Graduate Volunteer where I only heard "monitoring and evaluation" and took interest to learn more about it and its applications. Yes I'll be glad being in a profitable group. My goal is to explore all about it.

Welcome Peter

• @Alhaddad said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Moammer
    I'm from Yemen
    I haven't worked in an organization before.
    I have a lot of goals such as helping my country and improve my skills
    I'm eager to join new team and acquire new information.

Welcome Moammer.

• @miskolly02 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@aisha1992 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone

Aisha its good to know that we are sharing same goal via this platform towards the success of our dying community. its good to see you here, i'm from Nigeria too

Welcome Aisha

• @deepakraj_bhatt said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone,
    My name is Deepak Raj Bhatt. I am working at Natural Resource Conflict Transformation Center-Nepal as a Senior Program Officer. I have joined this course to enhance my skills on monitoring and evaluation of project activities. I love to do work in team, which provides a common platform for effective learning. I don't have any past experience relating to monitoring and evaluation training.

Welcome Deepak

• @yonisbulbul said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My names are Yunis Bulbul joining from Somalia. I am currently working for an organisation as MEAL Assistant . My roles are MEAL i.e Monitoring , Evaluating , Accountability & Learning .
    I am eagerly waiting to benefit from this on line course of M&E from Philanthropy University

Welcome Yunis

• @bothiemukaro said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

bothwell mukaro

aspiring to be a M@E officer

yes

Welcome

• Hi,
    Please i want to be part of it can someone get me in please. Thank you for ample time and consideration.

• Introduction

1. My Name is Jayaruban, I am from India,
    2. Currently I am working with an NGO as M&E manager and providing support to projects implementing MNCH & Nutrition programme
    3. I would like acquire new skills to update my knowledge and learn from others
    4. Yes, I am interested to join with a team for learning.
    A
    1 Reply
  • @AnnethMwangasa said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@AdwoaHigh said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Adwoa,
    Your experience is great, i would like to learn from your expertise on how to select indicators and monitors through out .

Hi my name is Trixmeti, looking forward to be in a team with you so I can learn too.

A
    1 Reply
      My name is Trixmeti Tasie, from Nigeria.

NO, I am not working for any organisation at the moment

I need to improve myself and gain new knowledge. Most organisation I want to apply to always indicate monitoring and evaluation knowledge as a
      requirement.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning
      objectives in the course.

YES I am interested in joining a team.

NO I do not have any experience related to this course.

• I am Umor Gift and am joining the course from Ireland. I am a fellow at the International Rice Research Institute . Taking result oriented and impact oriented approach in planning and implementing humanitarian programs

• Hello everyone
    I am Waleed Ameen from Yemen.
    I am glad to join this course as well I am looking forward to developing my skills and knowledge.
    Best regards

E
    1 Reply
  • My Names are Abdullahi Abdulkadir
    I work for NNGO Named Grow Strong Foundation based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
    I am the M&E Manager of the organisation.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone. My name is Shadrack Mulunga. I am from Kenya. I am currently not working for any organization. I am intending to implement a social project soon. My goals for this course is to learn how to effectively monitor and evaluate the success of my project. I believe in teamwork and i would love to join a team for this work.

• Hey all
    It wonderful to meet you all and welcome. My name is Angelina Charles Tarimo from Tanzania currenty contracted by Population Services International in Tanzania as an Assistant Zonal Monitoring and Evaluation coordinator. Looking forward to sharing and gaining from you all.

• Hi, my name is Azal. I join this course from Yemen. I am working for Handicap International organization. I work as a MEAL Officer. I need to increase my knowledge in monitoring and evaluation and to be able to prepare a perfect MEAL Plan. since I work full day, I will not be able to work with a team. I have been working in MEAL field since almost 3 years ,so sure I have an experience in this field and I will be glad to share it with everyone.

• @Jayaruban said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Introduction

2. Currently I am working with an NGO as M&E manager and providing support to projects implementing MNCH & Nutrition programme

@Jayaruban said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Introduction

Hi Jayaruban, It is very nice to work with people with the same career and interests. I hope we will benefit from the experiences of each other.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Nomathamsanqa I'm from South Africa.,i work for an organization called The best of the best (TBOTB) and our motor is The generation to save Africa . I'M the leader of our marketing team. My main goal in this course is learn and teach others how to implement whatever strategies I will be taught here. I would very much be interested in joining a team to get through this course, working with others always help broaden one's mind as they hear other people's views(we learn from each other) unfortunately I don't have any experience related to the course but I'm ready to hear what others know

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello every body;
      My name is Weldebrhan Werede from Ethiopia
      I am working in the International Organization for Migration as Program Assistant. I found this course very interesting because I had been working as M&E in different organizations before I join IOM. Now I found the coure relevant for my future career development.
    R
    1 Reply
      my name is Agripa Mbewe from zambia

am working for a telecommunication company as a customer retention agent.

my goals for this course is to gain more knowledge in (pme)

yes i am interested

no i have zero experience.

• Good day everyone i am nqobile mhlongo from durban working under non - profit organizations. i am a monitoring and evaluation officer. i would like to learn more about my role and upgrade my knowledge.

• HELLO am charles Kato, joining in from Uganda. working with RHSP as data clerk. i want to get more skills for monitoring and evaluation to help me add more value to our research process.
    i can wait to join the team.

• My name is Fina Chekwube. Am joining from Port Harcourt
    Am volunteering for FHI 360.
    I am developing my career in M&E and therefore I see M&E training as a critical tools to achieving my goal. Once I achieved the skills and knowledge. it will enable me implement the outcome of project
    I believe in team work because you get the best
    I do not have any experience

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Djiwo Yota Lyslore Reine, from Cameroon Africa

Not yet, im a job seeker

I intend to work as an M&E for An NGO inorder to apply the fundamentals of monitoring and evaluation in the organization

Yes, im Interested to work as a team for this course

I dont yet have a professional experience in this course, But will gladly love to.

• My Name is Djiwo Yota Lyslore Reine from Africa, Cameroon. iam not longer working, iam a job seeker.
    My gaols is to be able to plan , and evaluate organizational gaols using the fundamentals of M&E that i will learn here.
    Iam interested in joining a team for this course so as to learn and share ideas. I dont have any experience yet in M&E but im willing to have one after this course.

• @TrixmetiBunor said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@AnnethMwangasa said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@AdwoaHigh said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Adwoa,

Hi my name is Trixmeti, looking forward to be in a team with you so I can learn too.

Your warmly welcome

• My name is Benjamin Amos, from Tanzania
    I work for Camfed Tanzania as an Intern,
    Increase my knowledge in M&E and apply it to bring positive contributions.
    Yes, I am
    I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn.

Hi Everyone, My name is Naresh Gupta and I am joining from India.

I used to work, but currently, i am looking for a job as M&E professional.

My goals are simple. I wanna learn the course to the best of my advantage and professional growth, as well as serve back to society through efficient learning and reporting programs that can bring significant change in the community at large.

Sorry, I dont have any idea on this as of now. Will depend as and when the course starts

No, That's the reason I want to learn this course.

• Hi, I am Sami from Kenya. Currently not working for any organization at the moment but most recently, I've been involved in project implementation, I believe acquiring MnE skills will add to my experience in project implementation and management which will be pivotal in ensuring improved performance and achieving results. I'm interested in joining a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Elizabeth, preferably Lisa. I am joining from Kenya, Kakuma refugee camp working for an iNGO as a program coordinator. I am excited to learn how to make progress in project management

C
    1 Reply
  • Hello, My name is Aden Abdi from Kenya. I used to work for organisations but currently I don't work. My main goal for this course, is to widen my experience of Monitoring and Evaluation and gain more skills. I'm really interesting joining a team for this course. I have experience for M&E specially for data collection and Quality control.

J
    1 Reply
  • @Lis90 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Elizabeth, preferably Lisa. I am joining from Kenya, Kakuma refugee camp working for an iNGO as a program coordinator. I am excited to learn how to make progress in project management

Hi Lisa. This is Aden from Nairobi, Kenya.

• Hi, My name is Jeanette and i am joining from Vanuatu, i am working for Oxfam and my role is Program Quality Coordinator, my goals for the course is to gain more skills in M&E and as we go along the course together topic by topic i will review what i am doing and build on from there. I am interested to join a team for this course. i have small experience as i am 1 year old in this role. Thanks

• @Cawale said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello, My name is Aden Abdi from Kenya. I used to work for organisations but currently I don't work. My main goal for this course, is to widen my experience of Monitoring and Evaluation and gain more skills. I'm really interesting joining a team for this course. I have experience for M&E specially for data collection and Quality control.

Hello Aden, i am Jeanette, i can see that you have some experience here, hope to learn some from you :)

• Hi my name is Gaoagiwe German More,

I am from South Africa, Johannesburg working for an international Non-profit organisation as a Corporate Social Investment Consultant( CSI). My role is to fund raise for 33 NGOs in South Africa and ensure proper utilization of funds received by NGOs. My goals for the course is to understand how to develop and implement an M&E plan in order to assist the NGOs we represent to measure and evaluate their interventions. I am interested in joining team because that way i will learn from others. The only experience i have is monitoring of investments made by our clients to our NGOS in South Africa.

Regards,

= I'm Shoaib and I'm joining from pakistan.
    = yes...! Service Man
    = Actually I'm a student and love study so here its a good platform which also provides certification.
    Yes for sure if you can facilitate.
    Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise
    No.....! I'm new learner.

• I am Rashid Mwinyi from Zanzibar Tanzania. I am a Chairperson and Project Manager at Pamoja Youth Initiative an NGO dedicated to reactive youth to understand their potentialities torward bringing positive change in their societies.
    I expect to learn a lot of thing from this Planning and Evalution Course. I hope to get strong cooperation from my fellow learners of this very important couse.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

C
    1 Reply
  • @ChinenyeNdianefo said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Prisca Chinenye from Nigeria. I currently work for an international non profit organization in the M&E department. My goal for this course is to gain more knowledge and utilize in program implementation. I would like to join a team for the course. I have experience in developing questionnaires and uploading on a selected platform, and data management and quality control. Thank you.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My names are Patukani Nyalugwe, joining from Zambia.

I recently completed a project in health systems strengthening (SBH) and i was the monitoring and evaluation officer.

My objective is to broaden my knowledge base and effectively manage projects in future.

I am most definitely interested in joining a team or individuals taking this course and share experiences.

I do have relative "hands on" experience in M & E that i will share with the team.

R
    1 Reply
  • Having worked as a data entry clerk, data associate and rising to being a monitoring and evaluation officer in health related projects, i would like to share experiences as well as learn from those that have worked as M & E officers and/or in the M & E department in other regions on project implementation. I would also like to learn how others in the same field have conducted M & E in other sectors other than health.

• My Name is Murtaza. I am from Afghanistan. I am working for an international NGO as and M&E officer. Yet, I am interested to enhance my knowledge of monitoring and evaluation as a whole. Please include all the steps for conducting a monitoring assignments, i.e., what to do first, second, third and etc. Thanks for providing this great platform by the help of which our knowledge will be enriched further. Eagerly waiting to learning new stuffs related to monitoring and evaluation during the upcoming course.

• @aisha1992 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone

Hi Zakari

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Bujo Paight I'm from Tanzania.
      I'm working for an NGO as a Project Director.
      My goals for this course is to improve my experience in the area of monitoring and evaluation for the betterment of my organization and my country.
      Yes
      I don't have any experience
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.