Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I need a partner.

Heya! My names Caroline I am currently looking for a partner work with in my assignment. Just alert me if you interested please. The topic i want to write on is on education in public schools.

N
    S
    2 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • @Carol19 said in I need a partner.:

Heya! My names Caroline I am currently looking for a partner work with in my assignment. Just alert me if you interested please. The topic i want to write on is on education in public schools.

Hello Carol I am Zethu from South Africa I am a teacher so I have thought in both private and public schools I don’t know if I would be of any use .

• Let me know when best you will be online so that i too can be online or if we can do it through whatsapp or, just let me know what will be convenient for us all.

• @Carol19 said in I need a partner.:

Hi.. I am Swati and i am a trainer and have worked for a life coach in an institute....i need a pertner and the topic u working on sounde interesting

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.