Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• ESTABLISHING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS

I have reached the final stage to finish course one (Establishing Effective Partnership). But i have issues writing the assignment since i don't seem to understand how to engage with a team. What should i do?

1 Reply
  • 2 Replies
  • @chilekay2019 said in ESTABLISHING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS:

I have reached the final stage to finish course one (Establishing Effective Partnership). But i have issues writing the assignment since i don't seem to understand how to engage with a team. What should i do?

Hello @chilekay2019, I suggest that you post in the discussion board and try to find someone in the course to join a team with and complete the assignment together! You can also click into the "Teams" section and join a team that way as well :)

Happy Learning!

W
    1 Reply
  • @Mark_G said in ESTABLISHING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS:

@chilekay2019 said in ESTABLISHING EFFECTIVE PARTNERSHIPS:

Hello @chilekay2019, I suggest that you post in the discussion board and try to find someone in the course to join a team with and complete the assignment together! You can also click into the "Teams" section and join a team that way as well :)

Happy Learning!

Hi Chilekay, I am also doing the same course maybe we can become partners if you haven't found any yet.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.