Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• How are you using this Community?

Hi @all India Community members!

How are you using this Community?

Is there something that would make this a place you would check-in with often?

What is missing?

Thanks for your feedback and thoughts!

H
    A
    A
    3 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • @kamilla said in How are you using this Community?:

What is missing?

am happy being a part of this ...thank you..

• Hello from Ayan. I am here more to learn, connect and understand that how best I can do my work with passion and smart planning to achieve and execute the aimed objectives. Been in NGO finances for last 9 years. I have co-founded wildlife conservstion NGO that works from basic awareness to scientific conservation planning and research. Its a great experience till now. Only thing that would help us that I could thought of is having option of creating team in South east Asia. And if the courses can be linked to my other members of our organization. That could help our teamwork.

• @kamilla said in How are you using this Community?:

What is missing?

Hi,

This is very good platform for learners like me. I'm very excited about this course. I think once I complete my first module, I can share my experience here.
    Thank you.

P
    P
    2 Replies
  • @AKRAMSHARIFF said in How are you using this Community?:

@kamilla said in How are you using this Community?:

What is missing?

Hi,

This is very good platform for learners like me. I'm very excited about this course. I think once I complete my first module, I can share my experience here.
    Thank you.

I am extremely excited to take this course and serve as a member of this community and learn from partners

• Really it is a good Online platform for learning as well as implement in my field

• @AKRAMSHARIFF said in How are you using this Community?:

What is missing?

Hi,

Thank you.

Hi,

I am Prerna Singh founder of Promising Indian Society in New Delhi. I have vision to unite global Indians by doing series of Conclaves & Awards thought the year . I believe there is a communication gap between NRIs, PIOs and eminent Indians. The purpose of enrolling here is to learn more effectively I could use my limited resources for the benefit of the Nation.

S
    1 Reply
  • @Prernasingh03 said in How are you using this Community?:

@AKRAMSHARIFF said in How are you using this Community?:

What is missing?

Hi,

Thank you.

Hi,

I am Prerna Singh founder of Promising Indian Society in New Delhi. I have vision to unite global Indians by doing series of Conclaves & Awards thought the year . I believe there is a communication gap between NRIs, PIOs and eminent Indians. The purpose of enrolling here is to learn more effectively I could use my limited resources for the benefit of the Nation.

@Prernasingh03 your idea sounds interesting. This is something that needs to happen in a constructive manner in our country. Kudos to your initiative!

• Hello, I'm Ashlesha Gurnule,
    I am Entrepreneur and wants to start my own brand. I am New and Branding 101 is my first course. i will share my experience about how I will create my brand once I start it.
    Thank you for the Course.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.