Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Barbados

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Barbados community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

M
    1 Reply
  • 3 Replies
  • Hi All, my name is Joyann and I am a founder of the charity The Sistahs Talk Charity, I live and work in Barbados. I choose this community because I am very interested in working with other groups with similar interest.

1 Reply
  • @joi said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Barbados:

Hi All, my name is Joyann and I am a founder of the charity The Sistahs Talk Charity, I live and work in Barbados. I choose this community because I am very interested in working with other groups with similar interest.

Welcome @joi, it is wonderful to have you at Philanthropy University and in the Barbados community! Is there anything that you would like to discuss with this community?

@all, it would be great for others like to introduce themselves as well!

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Barbados:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Barbados community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?
    Hello my name is Marcia Brandon, I am the Founder/Managing Director of the Caribbean Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Livelihoods (COESL) and the Acting Managing Director for Global Entrepreneurship Network (Caribbean), based in Barbados, working nationally, regionally and globally. We are very focused on people development through entrepreneurship (i.e. helping people to acquire the necessary skills, attitudes, behaviours and networks they need to make their own sustainable livelihoods. We use a methodology of Complementary capitalism buttressed by four pillars of Ps - Developing people; preserving the planet, building strong, credible partnerships and maintaining peace. I look forward to making many contacts here and hope that we can progress towards strategic partnerships.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.