Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Course Facilitator

Social Entrepreneurship

Pakistan is a developing country, Lack of education is one of the major factors over here. We need to build schools for the kids of rural areas and provide them with the best they can get. More than 25 million kids are uneducated. What to do with this population? 25 million kids, imagine 2.5 million kids, The future of Pakistan is insecure. We need to think it on a broader spectrum, that not only in Pakistan, literacy rate everywhere is poor. According to SDG'S eductaion sector must be groomed up for the betterment of society.

2 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • @3-1-1996 said in Social Entrepreneurship:

Pakistan is a developing country, Lack of education is one of the major factors over here. We need to build schools for the kids of rural areas and provide them with the best they can get. More than 25 million kids are uneducated. What to do with this population? 25 million kids, imagine 2.5 million kids, The future of Pakistan is insecure. We need to think it on a broader spectrum, that not only in Pakistan, literacy rate everywhere is poor. According to SDG'S eductaion sector must be groomed up for the betterment of society.

Thank you for sharing @3-1-1996, do you have any ideas about how people are trying to address this problem in Pakistan? Are you working for an organization that works on education in the country? If so, what is your organization's approach? If not, do you know of organizations who are working on education in the country? What are their approaches?

@all, does anyone have any thoughts or ideas to discuss about this educational issue? It would be great to collaborate here.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Mark_G said in Social Entrepreneurship:

@3-1-1996 said in Social Entrepreneurship:

Thank you for sharing @3-1-1996, do you have any ideas about how people are trying to address this problem in Pakistan? Are you working for an organization that works on education in the country? If so, what is your organization's approach? If not, do you know of organizations who are working on education in the country? What are their approaches?

@all, does anyone have any thoughts or ideas to discuss about this educational issue? It would be great to collaborate here.

I would love to invite you here as there are a lot of organizations working here for these kids but unfortunately, these kids have a lack of awareness here. Lacking in a lot of things. I have been here into many organizations and had very good references with many of the social communities over here. Would love to collaborate my organization named Connect Serve Relief Pakistan CSRP with you and have a boom here. Please, Inbox. Thanks.

• i think you are correct not pakistan alone but also country like sierra Leone where i am

• Hi my name is Juan Carlos Celedon, I am the FundaciĆ³n Explorambiente Leader from Santa Marta, Colombia. You can see us at facebook and instagram @explorambiente

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.