Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• New course

Dear community,
    Nice to e-meet you.
    I am new in the Philanthropy University, so still getting used to the platform.
    I was looking for a course in Evaluation and I fall here. My question is: when does the new M&E course start? I feel a bit confused. Thank you!

O
    1 Reply
  • 3 Replies
  • @nuria said in New course:

Dear community,
    Nice to e-meet you.
    I was looking for a course in Evaluation and I fall here. My question is: when does the new M&E course start? I feel a bit confused. Thank you!

Thanks Nuria for your email. The next M&E starts on Monday 13 2019. I Wish you a happy resumption.

N
    2 Replies
  • Dear the community,

There is this question that keeps popping up in mind, how does the course session operate? How doing i know the tutor is now online? Generally how do we say we are in a class and and which hour of the day since we come from different time zones. Help me understand, thank you

• @osydiala said in New course:

@nuria said in New course:

Dear community,
    Nice to e-meet you.

Thanks Nuria for your email. The next M&E starts on Monday 13 2019. I Wish you a happy resumption.

Thank you!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.