Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• implimentation and execution of the project

Hi everyone,
    I'm Mr justin manager from Drcongo and passionate in project and programs management.How to minimize time and during the implementation and execution phase of othe project and prevent constraints?I hope together during this course those concerns will be responded

1 Reply
  • 4 Replies
  • @justinbujingo27 said in implimentation and execution of the project:

Hi everyone,
    I'm Mr justin manager from Drcongo and passionate in project and programs management.How to minimize time and during the implementation and execution phase of othe project and prevent constraints?I hope together during this course those concerns will be responded

Welcome to the course @justinbujingo27!

• Hi,
    I'am wafa from algeria interested also in project management. I would like to learn how to set a project, follow its evaluation and monitor its development through time. And of course i would like to learn how to set a project in a minimal time and a minimal costs.
    I hope that i will be able to learn that through this course.

• Hi. Am Kelvin from Zambia. My desire is to learn more about project management and execution in real time. Am passionate about community health and development related projects and programmes. I hope to learn more from this course work and valuable contributions from my fellow learners.

• Welcome @MACHILA @Nissane, it is so great to have you here at Philanthropy University and in this course!

Happy Learning :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.