Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Self Introduction

My name is Kamuhanda Method, a data analyst from Anglican Church, Diocese of Masasi implementing partners of the "All Mothers and Children Count" project in Tanzania, as funded by Primate's World Releif Development Fund and Global Affairs Canada. The main objective of the project is to contribute into Tanzania government efforts in reducing mortality rate to pregnant mothers, newborns and children under five.
    My goal here is to share knowledge, skills and create network with fellow community development practitioners so as to find collectively solutions for community challanges and improve their livelihood. My area of expertise includes survey development, data collection,analysis, and verification. Others are Monitoring and Evaluation, Technical and report (technical and non-techinical/narrative) writings, meetings and events organisation, facilitation and supervision. I am available through my email and mobile phone i.e. [medard2011@gmail.com](link url), +255626943117

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.