Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 15 OCT 2018

Hello all! ( @all )

We have 142 new members in the Program Design and Development Community of Practice this week! Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming them to our community :)

We are so excited to have you all here! We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in Program Design and Development around the world. Let's help each other collaborate on important ideas, share knowledge, and ask questions.

New members: please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: Are you working on any projects related to Program Design and Development? If so, please share some details!

2: What is one idea or question you would like to discuss with the Community?

3: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Returning members: please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and discussing their ideas. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome everyone!

T
    1 Reply
  • 8 Replies
  • I am interested to learn more on this course. I hope a better person after the course, more power to us. Thanks

1 Reply
  • @ruben said in Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 15 OCT 2018:

I am interested to learn more on this course. I hope a better person after the course, more power to us. Thanks

Welcome @Ruben, it is great to have you here! This is the Program Design and Development Community of Practice, where people interested in the topic can share ideas, questions, and advice with one another. Are you interested in program design and development?

If you are interested in taking our courses, you can enroll by clicking here!

• Welcome Ruben and I am doing course design somewhere else

• Greetings... i am new here. Also, this Course, 'Program Design and Development' is a new area i wish to venture into. I strongly believe that i will not remain the same after attending this course on this platform... thank you me community members... thank you all...

• @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Program Design and Development – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

We have 142 new members in the Program Design and Development Community of Practice this week! Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming them to our community :)

We are so excited to have you all here! We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in Program Design and Development around the world. Let's help each other collaborate on important ideas, share knowledge, and ask questions.

New members: please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: Are you working on any projects related to Program Design and Development? If so, please share some details!

2: What is one idea or question you would like to discuss with the Community?

3: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Returning members: please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and discussing their ideas. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome everyone!

Good day everyone, My Name is Maryam. I am presently working with an NGO called W.TEC ( Women's Technology Empowerment Centre )in Nigeria, we are working to empower women and girls. We are working to grow and nurture the next generation of female technology creators, entrepreneurs and leaders, by keeping girls and young women engaged with science and technology through our various programmes.

I want to learn more about program design and development. this will make me more equipped to deliver more and be of positive impact to my society. Thank you all.

• Hi everyone am honor to be here i am Aaron Sunday Founder and Executive Director African Network of Adolescents and Young Persons Development
    (ANAYD) looking forward to learn and connect with great minds. Thank You

• Hello Everyone From India. I am Damini, an Industrial Designer. I am looking to create contacts and learn from individuals. Happy to connect with creative people..

• Hello everyone! My name is Ronnel. I am a Social Worker here in the Philippines with over 22 years of experience in Non Profit Organization/Foundations/NGO. I would love to learn from you as well as share my experiences in the topic. I love to design programs, services and projects. Looking forward.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.