Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

I am an IT / M&E Professional ... Good to be here

• 2 Replies
  • Hello, My name is Herbert Tushabe from Mbarara, I work with Zion Children's Foundation . We contribute a process of restoring hope and improve the quality Of life of children in need of protection and care by promoting their fundamental rights and freedoms in marginalized communities in Uganda.
    our Major areas are:-
    Children’s rights and child participation,Family counseling, mediation, empowerment and rehabilitation,Local, regional family tracing and reunion,Education and skills development,Pregnancy crisis support and early marriages and Child labor.
    our Website:www.zionkidspalace.com
    Face book: http://bit.ly/2Fm0cD7
    Linked in: zionkids

Thank you very much

• My names are Angella Muwanga; residing in Kampala- Uganda; i am a co-founder of Hearts Extended Uganda ( an NGO established in 2014 to promote and protect the rights of disadvantaged children and women in our communities by providing material, psychological and advocacy support in order to further their education, health and livelihoods.); Looking forward to the interaction and value addition i

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.