Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 8 OCT 2018

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice! We have 230 new members!

Welcome new members! We are thrilled that you have joined us. We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in Strategy and Planning around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas!

Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: Why are you interested in Strategy and Planning?

2: What is one thing you would like to discuss with the Community?

3: Anything else you would like to share :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and starting conversations around the topics they would like to discuss. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome all!

1 Reply
  • 4 Replies
  • @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 8 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice! We have 230 new members!

Welcome new members! We are thrilled that you have joined us. We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in Strategy and Planning around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas!

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and starting conversations around the topics they would like to discuss. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome all!

Welcome to all 230 new members.

• Hello for everybody, following I´ll response the questions:
    I am interested in Strategy and planning, because is an important and necessary tool, that I must be to keep in account in any enterprise and in the moment to formulate any project, the Strategy and planning allow us to focus on the scope of the project.
    The one thing that I would like with the community where I be working, would be, the community identify their needs and that they achieve to planning themselves project.

• Thank you for welcoming others @Mawusi!

And welcome @Elio!

• @mawusi said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 8 OCT 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 8 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone!

My name is Fonyuy Carlos Bintar. I am from Cameroon, living in Yaoundé. I am one of the cofounders of SELAMO, where we work on ensuring sustainable environment within our locality. I am an enviromentalist.
    In order to better achieve ones goals and traget, there is need for strategic planning. And we need To plan better to achieve our goals
    How do a young association or NGO get a running capital that enables it to Attain its goals?
    what do you do if authorities and stakeholders of your area rather want to pretend and only want to divert resources To their personal assets and account? Like if corruption and god father over shadow even the country émergence vision? With no one To tell them stop with authority

Welcome all!

Welcome to all 230 new members.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.